Piya Rangrezz

Naman Shaw track with Narayani Shastri:) what do you think?

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys. What do you think of this new track, of bringing Naman as BD's lover? Please share your views..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There is nothing left to think about 😆 Everything is becoming blurry and confusing with the show ! Rather then focusing on lead's story, CV's worry more about sticking jodi with parallel and secondary characters 😕 🤣
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am shocked bt I enjoy the show as a whole so dnt mind waiting for his entry
zeba_kausar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think CVs are not in there mental state bcoz all they did so far is introducing one after the other obssed lover... now i guess sher will do the some stuff what BD has done to create rifts between sherdha but sher will do this to create rift between bhaan(bhanvari + naman=bhaan) bcoz he cant just letgo his mom ri8 CVs...
Earlier i suggested to change the name from piya rangrezz to beta rangrezz.. now i have also come up with somethng different Plz kindly change the name from
PIYA RANGREZZ to MAA BETA DONO RANGREZZ...
U GUYSS ARE SUCKING OUR MIND SPARE US PLZ...Edited by zeba_kausar - 8 years ago
ARshi33fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think we shouldn't jump to any conclusions, I mean for all we know his entry might even be supportive towards Shraddha...
Let's see
AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am looking forward to this. Each entry in the show has had an impact on Sher and Shardha's relationship. And the relationship is growing stronger and stronger.

I strongly don't believe the CV's are confused, it seems like they have put in alot of thought behind each and every move they are making.

Sher's attitude towards BD is justified, no matter what, BD is still his mother.

As far as I can see to date all the charachters in Piya Rangrezz had had a significant role to play and I am sure the new entry will have a bigger role to play. 
ARshi33fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pritika_EMA

I am looking forward to this. Each entry in the show has had an impact on Sher and Shardha's relationship. And the relationship is growing stronger and stronger.

I strongly don't believe the CV's are confused, it seems like they have put in alot of thought behind each and every move they are making.

Sher's attitude towards BD is justified, no matter what, BD is still his mother.

As far as I can see to date all the charachters in Piya Rangrezz had had a significant role to play and I am sure the new entry will have a bigger role to play.

Totally agree with you.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its great! It will be Mere Baap Pehle Aap!😆