Karishma Tanna Upen Patel's desperate attempts for publicity - Article

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

SHOCKING: Karishma Tanna and Upen Patel's desperate attempt for publicity exposed!

Sat, June 27, 2015 7:48pm IST by Rukmini Chopra
204 Shares
SHOCKING: Karishma Tanna and Upen Patel's desperate attempt for publicity exposed!

The Nach Baliye 7 couple has officially proven that they could go to any extent to be in the limelight. Confused? Read on and find out!

Karishma Tanna and Upen Patel's love story goes way back. The two love birds are currently seen as a celebrity jodi in Star Plus' dancing reality show Nach Baliye. The couple however fell in love in another reality show, a much controversial one- Bigg Boss 8. Ever since, Karishma and Upen or UpMa' as they are fondly called, have been inseparable. If you don't believe me, check out their never ending PDA and you will know. The two may have impressed judges Preity Zinta, Chetan Bhagat and Marzi Pestonji on NB7 with their "real," not "reel" love and performances, but have fallen in the eyes of the media today. Sadly, UpMa' have a notion that pulling off a gimmick with the media is no big deal as long as it's for a "good cause." Well newsflash lovers, wake up from your reality tv' nap and smell the wrath!

Allow me to pen down the events, to substantiate my viewpoint. Recently, news broke out that Karishma and Upen has signed a film together with Chinese director Edd Liu. The same was tweeted by Ms Tanna, who wrote, "Super excited about signing up with Chinese director @DirectorEddLiu #NewAdventure #9AppsOnTV"

Karishma Tanna

Check out the last hashtag reading #9appsOnTV. Now this particular app is for people having Android phones. With this app, one can customize TV programs on their mobiles.

Interestingly, this link and hashtag was used by Karishma to break the news. She attached the link with her tweet so that people could visit it and download this app on their phone.

A few hours ago, Karishma tweeted, "Confession time! V r touched by ur response bt currently r not part of a Chinese movie.V created this story for a very special reason &cause"

tanna 2

And what was the cause? The same was answered by Ms Tanna's loverboy Upen who wrote, "We promoted #9AppsOnTV as each app download gets PrayasSWS a donation towards girl's education #SupportUs."

upen 2

Upen went on to express how "happy" he and his laylove Karishma were for pulling off this act. "We both r so happy that we could use the #9appsontv to break news &raise money to help girl education &empower women. #GreatCause love u all"

TWEET 2

*slow clap* I have four words for UpMa- are you kidding me? I believe Karishma and Upen's move to plug a false story in the media is stupid to say the least. The two are living in a bubble if they believe this confession of theirs will be well received and will merely be considered as a deed done for the "greater good." UpMa are blind enough to not see that their stint hints at the couple being desperate for publicity and how. Why plug a lame story on acting in a Chinese movie? Couldn't the two simply have tweeted about their cause in a fair and square manner?

If Karishma and Upen believe that putting forth a trick tweet would get more fans to visit the app and download it, then the two surely don't have much faith in their audience I guess. How about asking your fans to support you for the cause in a straight manner UpMa?

I'm not questioning the couple's act of supporting the cause. I'm questioning the means in which the two did the same. It's lame, unnecessary and a cheap way to seek publicity. Karishma and Upen, fooling the media is NOT cool. The reality is very different from the Nach Baliye stage where you two pull off acts to impress your gurus. For what you've done today however, zero points

.http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/shocking-karisma-tanna-and-upen-patels-desperate-attempt-for-publicity-exposed/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lolz
I am sure Upma (rofl) fans got their lesson now ...Edited by VS-Cool - 8 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail
Umm okay.. I came across this article and thought of asking you all, since I won't be allowed to post this in the Nach forum. It's not relevant to forum topics.

Is lying really important, even if it is for a good cause ? Lying is lying. What use is the good cause of, when you have to lie to accomplish the feat ? there are some cases wherein if someone cannot take emotional trauma or pressure of some sort, a doctor decides to hide an issue which can trigger that or the people related to the patients may take a concious decision to avoid, subjecting the patient to any sort of trauma which can harm them. That is still excusable or I understand that. Evading something or hiding it till the patient reaches a stage one can put a point across very sensitively to someone, when they are in the frame of mind to take it. Other than that, for a good cause such as the above, why would someone have to lie on social media, deceive their followers and fans and do this, in order to just make people download the app ?

It didn't really leave a good taste in my mouth, about the above two people. I want to ask, how do you all perceive it ? was it necessary for them to fake it so much and then laugh about it and proudly tap each other's back ? If I was in their place, I would rather ask my followers or supporters to download the app and support the kid, simple! I would atleast have that much faith in the people that otherwise claim to love me so much.
Edited by * Unnati * - 8 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 🀣 these two losers never fail to surprise me!

One is very cunning toh dusra maha cunning!

Both seriously desperate!

Never liked them but after watching nach baliye can't even stand them now!
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

One is very cunning toh dusra maha cunning!

Both seriously desperate!

Never liked them but after watching nach baliye can't even stand them now!

But take a look at this πŸ˜†

Some of them still don't get it and are worshipping them and calling others who found it a silly means, insecure and jelous.πŸ˜† How seriously silly..

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

It didn't really leave a good taste in my mouth, about the above two people. I want to ask, how do you all perceive it ? was it necessary for them to fake it so much and then laugh about it and proudly tap each other's back ? If I was in their place, I would rather ask my followers or supporters to download the app and support the kid, simple! I would atleast have that much faith in the people that otherwise claim to love me so much.

I am more surprise how their blind follower are defending them blindly. How can people be so stupid to even believe whatever they did was for the cause? The app itself is free so I don't see what revenue will be donated to the charity. There was no need to lie if they wanted to do any charity, which i still think is cover up story
Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

Becharo ko roz juthey padthey hai fir bhi nahi sudhertey πŸ˜†
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Becharo ko roz juthey padthey hai fir bhi nahi sudhertey πŸ˜†

As goes the proverbial saying " You can beat a fool half to death, but you cannot beat the foolishness out of him". πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

As goes the proverbial saying " You can beat a fool half to death, but you cannot beat the foolishness out of him". πŸ˜† 

🀣
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

I am more surprise how their blind follower are defending them blindly. How can people be so stupid to even believe whatever they did was for the cause? The app itself is free so I don't see what revenue will be donated to the charity. There was no need to lie if they wanted to do any charity, which i still think is cover up story

They just wanted to be in the limelight or create a buzz around them. As any such tweets and news are taken up by media houses and all them come up with articles one after another, to report that some celeb has gotten new projects etc. So this way they were doing THEMSELVES a favour and not the kid, as they probably thought that even if they didn't receive a project yet, atleast staying in news will help attract PHs to give them projects to do after Nach. Desperate measures.

Originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix.

LOL had no clue these two have created some major hullabaloo amongst fans and detractors πŸ˜²

Haven't watched BB nor NB, so don't know why they are getting such attention. But looks like they are doing something right πŸ˜†Guess downloading the app is somehow bringing some sorta charity. If it's for charity, attention seeking or not, it's a good thing. 

After having watched them for 4 months under surveillance, even the viewers of BB would swear, these two could've have probably used charity as a means of keeping themselves in buzz and not for the actually act in itself. Because such actions are appreciated when done modestly. Yahaan pe toh dono taraf se fayda inka.. charity gaya tel lene! :p