Shastri Sisters

Rajesh Jais dissatisfied with his role on Shastri Sisters?

mustafa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

"Yes, I am dissatisfied with my character. I am not wrong when I say that." - Rajesh

Saturday, May 23, 2015 | 5:45:28 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
 8 Comments | 796 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Rajesh Jais, currently seen as father of four pretty girls from Shastri Sisters, is an honest man. While we caught up to converse with him about how his character will progress in the show, we were taken aback when he expressed his dissatisfaction for his character.

Let us hear what he had to say!

Rajesh said, "Yes, I am dissatisfied with my character. I am not wrong when I say that because I want to evolve myself as an actor. I am not blaming anyone for my character not progressing on the show but I am tired being a pillar in the story."

Those were some words!

Rajesh who started his career doing shows such as Dekha Ek Khwaab, Godh Bharaai and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and Bollywood movies such as Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Johnny Gaddaar claimed that he was always type casted characters.

He averred, "Let me tell you a bit about myself. Be it any character I essayed, I was offered similar characters after that. Since I did not want to be pigeon-holed, I kept taking sabbaticals after the wrap up of my shows and waited only to be offered the same. I took that up to explore myself and then the same thing followed after the show concluded."

"This industry needs tailor-made actors so I do not blame anybody for offering me cliched characters. Everyone is in the run to get maximum rating and hence churn out tracks which appeal to the masses. But I really want to see myself doing varied roles so I can show people what I have in my kitty apart from the regular." He added.

For those who are unaware, Rajesh is a national medallist for the shooting championship in India and comes from an air-force training background!

Expressing his thoughts he culminated saying, "I would love to portray a similar character on television too! In fact, I recently shot for an upcoming film titled Missing where I essay a Mauritian police officer. "

We wish you luck and grace Rajesh!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mustafa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guyzz plz comment on this article:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/25930-why-is-rajesh-jais-dissatisfied-with-his-role-on-shastri-sisters.htm
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and this article doesnt exist now🤢
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

and this article doesnt exist now🤢

I know pata nahi hamare saath kya ho raha hai
Raghu-shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May be Shastriji had those tablets of Kaajal ..and said what was in his mind. After seeing the post he asked the writer to remove it.Edited by Raghu-shivani - 8 years ago
shrividhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raghu-shivani

May be Shastriji had those tablets of Kaajal ..and said what was in his mind. After seeing the post he asked the writer to remove it.

hi!!!😊 love ur sense of humor!!!😆😆🤣 hoping to c more comments from u!!!😃 thanks for this!!! shayad sach bhi ho sakta hai😆😆
Leelalore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't disagree with the man, but cannot find this article to comment.
shrividhya thumbnail
leelu the article has appered now!!! or i should say the article has reappeared now😆😆 i cant understand what is IF upto
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shrividhya

leelu the article has appered now!!! or i should say the article has reappeared now😆😆 i cant understand what is IF upto

😆

I want to know ..does this happen in other forums? I mean posting a new article with an old date? And article disappears then reappears?😕

We need Anu!😉
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

😆

I want to know ..does this happen in other forums? I mean posting a new article with an old date? And article disappears then reappears?😕

We need Anu!😉

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†