Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Mirabell,

Thank you for the lo...o...ovely chapter...so in love with it. Arnav Singh Raizada in his element...more than a little in love with him...whether Khushi is or not. 😆 He has an innate ability to get under your skin and inspire confidences. Such a man is definitely not just hard to find, but a keeper if anyone ever was! Enjoyed reading the way he manages to get his way, subtly, slowly...at times using the kids to make a point, at times asking her about NK...Khushi's insecurities are all too apparent...and I reckon not entirely in her head either...she realizes, and perhaps rightly so, that any tryst she may choose to have with Arnav will affect a lot of lives and relationships...hers and Manorama's is just one of those. Will she give herself the freedom to fall in love and fight for that love too this time around? I dare say she will. She will probably have no choice if ASR has his way! Cannot wait now for the lovely walk to the riverbank. 

Also loved the fact that you gave us Sumitra's perspective...in many ways she is the objective narrator in this whole scenario...er, did I say objective? Perhaps not! She is Arnav's grandmother and so is definitely invested in seeking his happiness...but like the reader...her mind does a happy dance every time she sees him and Khushi move one step forward...so in many ways she is probably the one that will push this relationship forward and give it the official seal of approval when the time is right...wonderful...I could go on and on...this story brings with it a spring in the stride and a gladness of the heart that few stories can claim to do. Thank you for that. I hope you will give us another momentous chapter soonish...until then shall re-read 'Secret Alchemies' ...truly one of the best to date in this journey of love and discovery! Love it!

Best,

deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you for such a lovely chapter..it just goes on like a soft symphony..
loved the convo at the breakfast..
its very tough to move on but time heals every pain and for khushi this time with arnav is much needed..

felt bad for a moment for khushi when manorama left in spite of her request, and khushi left with her insecurities..but i know this is much needed..

loved d way arnav understood her fears and succeeded in bringing her back to herself..its very big step for both khushi and arnav..

sumitra is such a wonderful lady..just a look at her grandson and she knew there's something big to come and she did found it too..

loved the last scene when the two elders moving together followed by the lil ones..i know long way for that to happen..😊

lovveddd it🤗

Edited by deepsdspeed - 8 years ago
SharuAG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the notification!
An amazing update. Is khushi feeling guilty for not telling her Amma about Arnav. It seems that she wanted to tell her about Arnav, but holding back due to their tradition or their cultural belief. 

Irespective of her insecurities or whatever Khushi is feeling, the way she find solace in Arnav is amazing. 

I can see Sumitra playing Cupid in the absence of the other two ladies and she will find a way to convince the other ladies to take part in playing Cupid too. 

Edited by SharuAG - 8 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Read it.
The first part brought tears in my eyes - I just didn't know until I saw the ink on the paper in my lap getting spread - that was simply superb

The second one brought a huge grin on my face - do I have to say why - oh Iam so so in love with this story
Will be commenting once again after re reading it

bTW, 1chilly is my favourite too - I love to read charu's comments
sweety421 thumbnail
Very beautiful update... the chatter on breakfast table... meera's persistent to stay... It was very heart warming to read...
Khushi is in a big mental fight I guess... She is scared... may be coz she knows she doesn't have the power of resistance towards Arnav...
Manorama... She is wonderful... The way she cares fo Khushi. ..but why do I think she is not hapie to see the way Arnav gives attention to Khushi. .?? (I hope m wrong)
Lastly I loved Arnav in this part... The way he talked about NK... The way he loves Meera... The way he understands khushi. ...It was beautiful...
I hope these four will have a gala time at river soon... Waiting to read about that eagerly...
Very beautifully written dear... ausmmm. ...
Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A lovely update. The connection between the children is beautiful. Edited by Armela - 8 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I love how you are taking the story forward...its like you are slowly but surely peeling away the layers of each character and the place in life that they find themselves in.

What I specially appreciate is how this is not just about Arnav and/or Khushi but rather about all involved - Nani, Manorama, Mohan, Meera...its beautifully heartwrenching to see Manorama finally accept what she needs to do even though she still feels the twinge of having to see Khushi with someone else and to see her ie Khushi let go of NK to some extent...she has always seen Khushi as her daughter but NK was her son and it would be difficult for any relation (let alone a mother) to see her son being 'left behind' as the living move on but she understands that thats how life must be...and of course she can see how confused and conflicted Khushi is and I think she realizes that Khushi will not take the step forward with all her heart unless she has her Paati's blessings and support. 

I loved how gradual this change was...very well done! 

And the way Khushi is trying to fight what she and Arnav share but she cannot deny the solace she finds in his arms...it was so sadly beautiful yet euphoric in a way because as a reader you are invested in the story not just as an ArHi shipper but as a well-wisher for these two characters whose name could have been anything but the effect would have been the same.

Coming to Arnav...his resilience of making sure that Khushi does not run away in no way comes in between his humanity in understanding that she needs space, time and a friend...the latter being the most important - one with whom she can share all her thoughts, fears, pain and though Lavanya is that friend to her, if Khushi can ever hope to find love again it has to be with a person who does not wish for her to forget the past but rather move on with the past being an integral part of her and Arnav is proving that he can be that person.

All characters in this story are on a journey which criss-crosses each other but is distinct in its own right and you are penning it down beautifully.

PS - I specially liked the 'move on' piece in this chapter...Khushi's words ring true for everyone. One cant just move on like its a book you have finished reading. One has to spend time with the past, dwell on it and heal oneself and then move forward with that past deep inside their heart but not paining as much as it does at the moment...

PPS - Thank You for mentioning me as an author to check out in one of the chapters :)
Edited by AngelTeen - 8 years ago
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a BEAUTIFUL n SWEET update...loved it!!! :)
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This chapter was so lovely...!!! 
This shows the bond manorama n khush share...
how vulnerable khushi is withoout her..
Her inner insecurities...
w8ng for next..!
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kushi's reticence and the need for her to take NK and his memories with her, even though she is content in Arnav's arms ..i really felt for Kushi.
Manorama and Sumitra are intuitive and understanding..they feel that change is essential and is all for the good.

Mohan and Meera are becoming very close ...And your writing never tires me and always leaves with wanting me more..:)