Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It may be the long weekend flavor but there are somethings that you never want to end and this story seems to fit right into that routine all the time😊. Everything about this seem to be so right that it was a perfect holiday read for a perfect day nature wise.

The highlight of this chapter for me was Sumitra and her ability to make the obvious never miss her eyes. We couldn't be happier for her as the boys of her life are shining brighter than the sun itself. It may not be just her view but it is amazing that a simple act of breakfast, executed in the right way, can make wonders out of food and time. Luckily for her and the people around her, her old age has added wisdom along with age, to her bones. I may be singling out Sumitra in this chapter but I think these statements also apply to the other old ladies of the story too.

Just when you think the old ladies are pulling their weight, you cannot stop admiring how much the kids are punching beyond their weight. Meera and Mohan never seem to disappoint with their faith or maps or hearts. They are just like that beautiful pendant that not holds the two ends of the chain but also bring the much needed purpose and beauty to the chain😊.  

As for my favorites Arshi, sometimes the world around you just seem to work to align things in their favor. Looking at the kids, the old ladies and even the old cousins, it feels like it is not far behind before the stars and planets align themselves for their sake.

I am glad Arnav is more bold and open with his initiatives and for all the "trying to be adamant" that Khushi is, someone holding her is what she needs the most now. It was brilliant on Arnav's part to use the rightful pretext of NK to know more about Khushi's past and present state. A peck on the cheek would have been a better reward for him more than the inward cheerJ. For her part, the (un)realized tightening of the arms was the least she could have done to express herself.   

After the verandah talk, the impending river bank talk is coming up, there is nagging feeling that somehow this next one is what we all are wishing for.  So bring it on Mira, as I'm so ready for it.
Edited by bhavali4RR - 8 years ago
sangeetadas thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW! this part is so sweet. OMG Arnav is so understanding...I wish Khushi accepts him like he wants to...Keep updating...this is one of the nicest stories...very well written.
shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update..
Its definitely not easy to forget our loved ones and move on. It takes time. Khushi too has same problem. Its not an easy task. I guess Manorma deliberately went leaving Khushi with Arnav. May be she wants her to move on. I love both the kids.. they are so cute and adorable..
Loved the update...   
thephoenixenigm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love the way you write! 

The anguish and fear of khushi she's afraid but rightfully so and sumitra is one hell of a grandma (most of them are
:P) she sees things which are hidden to many it reminds me of a line" That Children and Old people see things which are invisible to the rest of the world"

Meera and mohan are adorable love how they are being themselves and are kind of a catalyst for our favourite couple. 

The conversation was beautifully written and I love the fact that her tears were replaced by her smile and twinkle in her eye:) 

So there's a date coming up?! Yipee and a riverside throwing stones hehehe soo exited.

Is manorama also seeing the signs and has decided to be a catalyst too?? 

Waiting to read more!!

Love,
Sum
Archu61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's not easy to let go ,and lose your best friend cum confidant  that's what's NK was to khushie and her fear that whoever she loves leaves her ,and you shown it beautifully and how mature Arnav is that he wants her to open up to him. 
..ri.. thumbnail
fabulous update.. loved it..
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update... beautifully written.. loved it 😊
nitrit95 thumbnail
hi i msorry but i dont know what i like more the beautful ndignified characters u have written or your story in short i love it thks for updating
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Sigh I was all set to revisit taj from your eyes but I guess all good things does not come easily.
There I said it now and so will be able to talk about update.

Mira I have a big smile when I read about the seniors in your update. Today Sumitra was on roll. She was just happy seeing hire son happy and naughty. Keeping her fingers crossed she is wishing for that perfect family that she witnessed in the last scene. 

The kiddos as always were the ones full of energy. Today Mohan joined  Meera and him accepting Meera is a welcoming change for everyone. I am happy that you have not shown Meera as a complaint child who complaints about anything. 

I am glad that despite her fears Khushi found solace in Arnav. The convo about NK was beautiful. How tactfully did Arnav articulate her from tears to smile - shows that Arnav is a gem of person.😃

Today we had a glimpse of khushi's fear about how she is afraid of people leaving her. My heart went for her when she was convincing Manorama to take her with her. For once I too wished that she  does not leave her alone.

Stage is set now Mira with seniors gone does it mean we will have more Arshi next time?
Edited by -Bhavi - 9 years ago
Dreamy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beutiful just amazing thanks for early update can't wait to read more thanks