Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika_BG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful chapter...
I love the way you portray khushi's feelings... They are so natural.
And arnav is so maturely handling everything... Giving her space..connecting with meera..!!!!
Manorama is still clueless... But she seems to be very understanding.
Oh...little mohan taking initiative in interacting with meera..their bond is so innocent and pleasing.
Awesome update really...!!!!
ship13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. Totally loved it. 😳 Loved the fact that arnav could finally cheer up and seemed to understand her need to recall NK many times. Their relationship is just beautiful and arnav seems to be in perfect sync with her emotional needs. It was interesting to read that while Sumatra is eagerly looking for some sort of a development between arnav and khushi in a romantic manner, Patti on the other hand was sarcastic to khushi when she took a jibe at her for meeting arnav at night and not telling her. I felt bad for khushi and hoped that Patti instead should be thrilled that khushi needs arnav and vice versa to stop existing and start living. Really looking forward to the next update and hopefully arnav and khushi getting to spend more honest one on one time with each other. 
salikaa_chitts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update :)
Loved the way Arnav was there for Khushi.
It was really beautiful ...especially Manorma and Khushi's conversation ...Naniji playing Cupid is something I am loving the most :D
Eagerly waiting for your next update!! Thank you :)
Edited by Mysterious_s - 9 years ago
roopathomas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this story.. Very matured.. Love the way their relationship is progressing.. Steadily..
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love the bond betweenmohan n meera n they will bring their parents close as meera is becoming fond of arnav n also mohan of meera
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Finally, Khushi is opening the buried memories of NK to another person apart from Manorama and Lavanya. Thanks to Arnav's right way of asking questions to bring Khushi's inner feelings to light, now she is able to share NK's memories with a smile, not just with pain in her eyes.

Just like her mother, Meera also trusts Arnav when it comes to her father's memories. It seems mother-daughter duo are comfortable enough to make Arnav part of their past, hopefully their future as well. 

Khushi's plea to Manrama was so heart breaking. For the first time after NK's death, they will spend a day away from each other. Even spending one day away from her in-law was too much for Khushi, then what will happen when, they have to live separately, at the end of this month? Until that moment, Arnav should have a permanent place in Khushi's life.
shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update though I couldn't read it right away as I was busy celebrating my little one (no more little) graduating  from college :) y/day ! 
You write so beautifully I felt I was right there with all of them seeing the drama unfold.  What a wonderful mother daughter relationship Manorama and Khushi have. It warms the heart whenever I read about them.  I'm totally in love with Meera and Mohan. Thank you for another beautiful chapter in their lives. Now it's getting difficult to wait for the next chapters :)
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally I read it ... Its beautiful 
Sobhan006 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely! Lovely! Lovely! Update!
Arshi is getting their second chance...
Mohan and meera are adorably cute!
Loved arshi's conversation towards the end which is bringing them closer. Arnav is so perfect and sweet!
Now I was wondering what delayed Arnav in the past for not coming back to Khushi so soon?
Was it that he had an accident and went into coma or lost his memory for short time and it was too late that gave the chance for NK to woo Khushi and get married to her???
I just loved the way how the story in moving but my insane mind is jumping every where. 
Thanks for the pm.

anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! Totally loved it!! Khushi is making progress slot but surely.