ILuvFawadSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
YOU ARE RIGHT
WHY THE ANTI NRI INDIA FORUM MEMBERS TO RULE AND BASH OUR INDIA
ILuvFawadSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Many different types Of Nri Its just that that india haters jar me to such an extent that they stand out more then the others
plz give basher warning N block them
we cant tolrate anybody bash our india .
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

I think The Rowdiest is right.

Maybe the mods and DT are mostly NRIs or foreigners themselves and hence don't bother.

Just see how a DT has even twisted a well meaning comment here - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/121723695

I made that thread not because I am against NRIs or foreigners or want to keep IF only for Indians but because I felt there were less Indians here. Maybe lack of those actually from India is reason of this bashing or ignorant stereotyping. Hence I made that thread.

Only admin was thankfully respectful. Other DT mostly ripped me apart.

Now also I just said GA threads should focus more on Indian stuff. And the DT took it as if I wanted her to focus ONLY on India! 😲

Isn't there a difference between request and dictating? Isn't there difference in asking for "more" emphasis and emphasis "only" on particular topic? πŸ˜•

Still hell bent on trashing our concerns.

Apparently they want to foster global connections, but does it mean giving free pass to others and bashing one country?

BTW, UN-RESed post on page 2 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/121694201

^Anu both you & rowdiest are right. Maximum DT's and mods are outsiders so they doesn't even care about such posts & things. Kuch baate ek native indian hi samajh sakta hain aur koi nahin. I read some of the posts & i truly agree with you all that some posts are really mocking ones. Also important Forums like Mythological masti should be there in highlighted forums just like 'Pakistani serials' 'hollywood forum' arrow & all are highlighted. Afterall it is India Forums, not Foreign forums isn't it?
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: TMKOC_FAN

Almost 24 hrs.and still no action has been taken.Neither has that topic being closed without warning.

So on IF,people are banned for bashing tv stars but can freely insult india and Indians.

Fantastic!

24 hours?πŸ˜†

Here even years pass and no one bothers. 

Someone has hopped there and again called us blind patriots and it is still on.

Maybe mods don't consider racism and bashing unless it is about a particular religion or country or of course a certain celeb (especially if they themselves like that celeb).

The TM who made that topic, regularly posts India bashing articles from dubious sources and herself keeps bashing India and Indians. She claims to be Indian herself and then says in each thread that she is ashamed to be an Indian!😲

Still no action is ever taken on her or her topics and posts.

Rather those who criticise are mocked as blind patriots or bashers who found a new target!🀒
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: tennant

Please make  souro the moderator of Bollywood section. He won't permit "Anti-India" posts, which have been prevalent in the Bollywood section.

I have had argument with Souro when I criticised ban on India's daughter and removal of its links from YT.

He goes extreme but I do realise in some ways he is right and he was not entirely wrong.

I still do not agree with him fully.

But I have also noticed how familiar bunch of usernames come up in all such topics and start trashing India and Indians, even making utterly baseless generalisations about whole country. 

Only now I found out some of those bunch were not even from India. I used to discuss thinking we were discussing issues in general. I didn't pay attention to bias of some.

The people readily say this site is not just for India and it has people from X, Y,Z countries too. But forget it has people from India as well who and whose country and concerns are either trashed or ignored!

I have seen another forum called Bollywhat, which is mostly for outsiders who are new to India, Indian cinema and though people often don't realise simplest things and criticise Indian films but they are atleast respectful enough to seek answers, clarifications and accept difference in culture and mindset unlike IF where there is no basic decorum.

I have nothing against NRIs or foreigners. But hatred, mocking and ignorance of a bunch are really sad and irritating. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It took us so many posts in Cricket forum when 2 of Bangladeshi fans kept calling India "cheaters and match fixers" after BD lost to India in ICC WC. They just kept on going on n on abt a no-ball and calling whole India a cheater when actually the umpire was Pakistani... so much so pakistani fans joined us to show those BD fans their right place in world Cricket. πŸ˜†
After all that one ranveer ching BD fan was banned. I asked him/her why Gundey was banned in BD? never replied back.. πŸ˜‰

Some of these losers have BW movies banned in their countries and still they want be to be on BW forum. BD fans even braught Gundey bashing to new level, why? Coz it just showed that India played a major role in BD's independence and it wasnt even the movie wasnt all abt that issue. It was abt BD refugees of that time. Today, India is burdoned with 2-3 Crores illegal BD refugees. 

Talk abt tolerance. But if U look at the larger pic, we gotta feel sorry for them. πŸ˜†

I have reported 2 posts today when topic is abt BW gays  and whole of India was questioned for its "tolerance". The topic abt closet gays in BW. Now, lets see what happens. 

There is always a hope.. hum honge kamiyaab ek din.. πŸ˜† Shame on IF team. Some1 said there can be legal actions against it. I remember the Vijay or whatever his name is.. said 'India's daughter" video cant be posted on IF coz of legal concerns, they r obliged to India's law. Hmmm.. intersting. 

Seriously, I dont even why the hell I m on India-forums. I should type something else on google. 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 9 years ago
atominis thumbnail
Just see, how Indians and state of Indians was labelled sad and depressing if we criticised, an actress' crass interview where she talked about her private parts!

Why the hell we are labelled? That interview was cheap. And as Indians it is our right to dismiss it because no one talks like that in our country! That too on a public platform. 

See another NRI bashing us why we consider it wrong to have children out of wedlock! 

Now she might not consider it wrong but we in our country do. And we have reasons for it. Yet some bashed Indians for their lack of maturity on this issue. And the TM also laughed mockingly reading replies.🀒

Why even watch our shows then? If you hate our beliefs? And as Fiery said, why they mock us and want to force us to accept what they think is right? 

You may not like our beliefs. Fine. But stop mocking us.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Being a member of Bollywood forum and IF since years, I wholeheartedly agree with each comment in this thread. Mocking India is like an annoying routine of Bollywood forum. You would expect the moderators to act, however.. they choose to ignore such comments. I am a foreign born and bred Indian Punjabi. The worse part is, since it's done mostly by Pakistanis or NRIs, this makes the Indians back home stereotype us and we simply can't do anything about it.

Yes, I don't think the bashing over here would affect my love for India in any way.. but the truth is, many of us come here to remain in touch with our Indian roots. Yet all we can mostly see is; people degrading the same country that we belong to. I hope this topic gets your attention and you eventually decide to act and not overlook such a sensitive issue. YES, "sensitive".. because enough is enough. We have tolerated dozens of topics against India on India-Forums while others can't even tolerate one or two against theirs, which is why they're closed in minutes. 

We all have our own thoughts and opinions and should be able to show some respect for those of others.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so, no reply yet ?
Okay, I think there is seriously something wrong in their selection process. I guess they are insensitive because they are disconnected to the name ' India'. What is the procedure of selection by the way ? Is it number of posts or activity only ?

At least 40 people have come out to share the same concern Mr. Vijay. All of them not insane to waste their time here. I hope you are not planning the standard reply of all times. ' Use the report button'. We will not budge with that this time. No more 'Chalta hai' attitude. 

Yes, we are a sensitive society. So what ? Are we to decide our morals and ideals in accordance to the foreign countries ? Marriage, children. culture or religion. Thank you so much but we have our own. So, its funny that an illegitimate child has been called illegitimate ? Isn;t it funnier that you make love ,make children and then leave to live your own life ? 

In India we first decide to have a family for we believe both the parents are required for the upbringing. Why alone the parents ? We also appreciate the presence of grandparents and don't throw them in an old age home . We know the parents did a lot for us and we are ought to return it back. This is funny, is it ?

We think we are to be loyal to the woman or the man for whom we are parents. This is our way and thankfully we have a land of our own where we use our logic and for that we don't need your advice or concern.

India has been an epitome of tolerance but when challenged we stand tall against all adversities. Take it as a warning. We know how to give it back.

Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
They permit bashing of India, Indians (racist comments) in every topic. We should get a separate topic of our own to discuss India, Indians and Bollywood in the Bollywood section [Members only] without any stereotypes, generalization, racist comments.

I would be comfortable with all the members that have posted here. The criticism would be constructive. There would be no racist comments or western superiority. 
Edited by tennant - 9 years ago