Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i completely agree with the above members..

Anti threads on certain actors are closed down with in hrs..where as india bashing threads and comments were not taken action by the mods...its a daily basis to see india getting bashed at the drop of the hat in the india forum itself by non Indians...

TMKOC_FAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Almost 24 hrs.and still no action has been taken.Neither has that topic being closed without warning.

So on IF,people are banned for bashing tv stars but can freely insult india and Indians.

Fantastic!
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i ever wonder whether any action is gonna be taken
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
derogatory threads
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4355234
comparison of actors
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4356390

LOL, Mods are always sleeping on BW forum except when it comes to cheapika bashing πŸ˜† 

On a serious note, I am all in for criticism. Go for it and even rip India apart, but the blatant generalizations and stereotypes used to mock members who reside in India is cringe worthy. What's with India is this and Indians are that. Use those brain cells God has wasted on you before someone pushes you off that self made pedestal of yours...

Special howler to Dhobi ke Kuttes and blind bats ...πŸ˜†
Edited by Fiery-Phoenix - 9 years ago
severus1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TBH, I feel sorry for these NRIs. 
They spend so much time on a website related to India, a country that they so vehemently hate. 

These poor rootless people can try all they can to fit into the culture of the country they live in, but still they spend all their time following bollywood and Indian celebs. I guess all the brouhaha evaporates the minute a native asks them where they are from. πŸ˜†
I think they are to be pitied really. πŸ˜‰
Druids thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with all. They should change the name of the forum if they can't moderate.
Frankly even Indian media is hand in glove with their foreign bosses in depicting India and Indians in a poor light. Everyone in India knows who owns all these Indian news channels. 

When Mangalyaan was launched, NASA had tweeted something about "lucky peanuts". There is an American expression "If you pay peanuts you get monkeys." These jealous people could not hide their indignation even then. 
Even the UK gave us a glimpse into their true colours when they linked their billions in aid to the Mangalyaan, implying that they paid for it. πŸ˜†

We know what this aid is used for in India. It is for rabble rousing NGOs engaged in the Joshua Project. 
I'm not surprised that a lot of these NRIs bash India. It obviously makes them feel good about their pathetic lives. After all you pick up subconsciously from the country you live in. 

Edited by Druids - 9 years ago
Please make  souro the moderator of Bollywood section. He won't permit "Anti-India" posts, which have been prevalent in the Bollywood section.

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only these days such posts have increased. All such posts should be deleted because leave aside being anti India ,they are not related to Bollywood. I think other members have already expressed themselves fully here.πŸ˜›
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am sick and tired of it. We have people from abroad making anti-India threads even in BW section and generalizing Indian men to be misogynists, rapits et al and Indian women to be backward, uneducated etc.