Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear All,

Well Moderators are also members and they may have their own POV. If we start picking up on every sentence a moderator writes and make it a huge deal is a bit unfair.

And just cause I am saying something contrary to someone and trying to make a point why is it being tagged as defensive and without merits.

One can interpret the following sentence in many ways:

Its called virtual world for a reason ...it has nothing to do with real ground reality :)

I would like to believe that the member means that many a times what is perceived on-line is not always the ground reality. And sometimes there are sustained campaign of misinformation done to make others believe that it is the only truth.

Following is a good example of keyboard warrior :

I do not understand why this debate is getting stretched when no one is agreeing that its right to bash or make broad generalizations in a demeaning way against any country. 

However I would like to ask should we encourage or ban topics which raises some valid points:

or this:

For some these can be India Bashing and for some they are some hard points which we feel should change. 

Doing a moderators job is already a tough one and it becomes worse when all their actions starts getting questioned. If they step in and moderate they become someone who is stiffling members voice and if they dont they are not doing enough. I hope you understand not all issues are black and white and can differ person to person. 

Since its a huge forum and sometimes we may have missed a abusive/distasteful comment and when its brought to our moderators notice we do take care of the same.

Earnest request to all, please do not get personal while discussing such issues. If members feel their request has not been handled well by the Moderator or is still pending even after giving reasonable period of time to respond please contact the Channel Moderator or the GM via PM.

Peace.

Regards,
Edited by vijay - 9 years ago