Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Chibi,

As always, an interesting concept from you. Welcome back. This story certainly has all the makings of a good old pot boiler...waiting to see how you swing with it. Alternative timelines seem interesting. Waiting!
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was beautiful start...

I really loved your writing ways and you done quire well research also๐Ÿ˜Š... and loved to travel from past to present and vice versa...

It seems, Kushi's love is not melting Arnav and Arnav is very much in to his girl friendsl...

I really hope he realized Kushi's love and reciprocate the same...
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting concept
In past Ratnakar was engaged to kusum at a very young age , he hasn't showed any love interest in kusum . May be because since he was participating in Struggle for freedom and  followed Bhagath Singh , where his life is in danger he might have thought not to put kusum's  life at risk . Gagan & Manjari are all set to married , but what does he mean he saw her with another man ?

At present , the scenario is almost same Arnav doesn't want to marry khushi because he feels the promise he made to his dead parents are not practical . It is not necessary to feel attracted to the person staying under same roof . But Khushi is ignoring the signs , she is in for heart break .

Well written ๐Ÿ‘
Would love to know how the story unfolds ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
zeedia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
A different n interesting concept..looking forward to it.
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the comparison.. But I really feel for present Khushi.. I wish she makes him want her or seek her rather than things being other way round.. Khushi can never be happy with a person who only barely tolerates her.. Wish Payal succeeds in sending Khushi away..
By the what's with Khushi and her unreasonable demand or fear.. That too when Akash n Payal were getting married in days..? No wonder Arnav gets irritated..
Waiting for the next part
sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is a very good concept and I love the way you have kept the comparison perfect, from their names to their surnames, from the relations to their nature.
Khushi's love will be reciprocated some day but it seems Dilli abhi dur hai. She'll have to fight a lot of obstacles in the way, her man being amongst them. Though she has a backing in the form of her family, it's clear she considers Arnav to be her closest.

I wanted one clarification- Kusum us bethroted to Ratna and they will be getting married. Arnav-khushi were supposed to hook up together but things haven't been in this way so far. Right?

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š

p.s : I am so glad you're back (with a bang at that). ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was nice and unique.. I just love it.. Eagerly waiting to know when arnav fall in love with khushi... i love historical plot...
chibisuke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its fabulous
Interesting start
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the clarification ๐Ÿ˜ƒ