Amaranthine Hope Part 8 P.18 (Jun 5)

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys!
It's Hinal :)
Hope everyone is doing well!

I am back with another story; credits go to Surbhimathur for her suggestion :)

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Here it goes:

PS.  I realize I have a thing for out-of-the-ordinary titles 😆
Amaranthine is a beautiful flower, but in this context, it refers to endless and undying.

Part 1: Below
Part 2: Here
Part 3: Here
Part 4: Here
Part 5: Here
Part 6: Here
Part 7: Here
Part 8: Here

Amaranthine Hope: Part 1

I stood there with a mangalsutra in my hand.  Countless thoughts running through my mind.  Everything seemed to be a blur, except the past which came across my eyes in a flash.

The chattering in the back seemed to have stopped, and by the time I could register what was going on, my chest felt two tiny hands pushing me away.

"Don't do this Nachiket!"

I turned to look her.  Disheveled hair, erratic breathing, red eyes, quivering lips...  I almost pitied her; the emotions burning her eyes clearly mirrored mine; but what I didn't understand was why.

I was about to walk away from her, when she grabbed my forearm and pulled me hard.

"Do you not understand what I'm saying?  Don't do this Nachiket!  You can't do this!"

"Ragini," Pam screamed out.  "What the hell..."

But I couldn't hear anymore.  I extended my arm towards Pam, showing her my hand, telling her to stop talking right there and then.  But when did she ever listen to me?  She continued on.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Ragini?  How low are you going to go to get him back now?  Just accept it that he's getting married to Nivedita!  Just accept it that HE WANTS TO MOVE ON!"

I was past my tolerance level, and so I did what I wanted to do.  What Nachiket wants to do.  Not what Pam wants Neil to do.

"Stop screaming Pam!" I screamed out, my voice echoing in the great hall.  "Don't you dare say anything more!"

"But Neil..."

"JUST STOP IT PAM!  Don't you dare interfere in our matters!"

I looked at her dead in the eye.  She finally got my point and walked out to the lobby, muttering incessantly to herself on her way out.

"And you Ragini.  Why should I not do this?"  I couldn't hold back the emotions that were throttled up within me in the past few weeks.  Did she still care?  Then why did she pretend that she didn't?

I saw her breathing become hitched as she swallowed back her tears.  I was done with her ambiguity.  Tired of the little games she was playing.  One minute she would make me think she never moved on, the next, she would taunt me endlessly about how perfect he was.  It was now or never.  I needed answers.  And I would get them today.  No matter what.

"Because.  Because you don't love her Nachiket!"

"So what?  Why does that matter to you?"

"She doesn't love you either Nachiket.  Neither one of you will be happy!"

I pulled her furiously close.  "Don't test my patience Ragini.  Answer me, NOW!"  My voice increasing with every syllable spoken.

She flinched at my tone, and I thought of backing away, but I knew there was no other way to get her to finally put an end to all the misunderstandings.

"You still love me Nachiket.  I know that.  I feel it!  I can tell by the way you look at me.  You don't look at Nivedita like that."

"I still don't have my answer Ragini."

And as if I too were testing her patience, she replied back in equal fervour, "Because I love you Nachiket!  I never stopped loving you.  I still go to bed every day hoping that we will have our happy ending one day.  And I can't let you go again.  I just can't!"

It was as if a burden had been removed from my heart.  I felt relieved.  Contentment washing all over me.  I took her into a hug, completely oblivious to all the eyes that were on us.

But before I could tell her what I felt, I thought about the past couple of weeks.

Pulling her away from me, I couldn't help but ask.  "Then why did you move on?"

---

End of Part 1.

So how was it?

Do let me know :)

Will try to write the next part soon!

Take care and lots of love <3

Hinal 🤗

Edited by basket_101 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yayyy Hinal!! 
Thank you so much for writing.. I'd been waiting for something written by you for a long time now. Absolutely wonderful stuff.. Can totally imagine the push and pull he's going to go through when he comes to know the truth.. 

Can't wait for the next bit :D
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic fantastic fantastic,this is what exactly I want to see in the show.Neil telling Pam to shut up her mouth and then when they are alone showing his anger towards her for all this drama of fake marriage that she is portraying in front of him past two months.I can so imagine the anger and frustration.
I know Ragini loves him but sadly in a way I'm happy what she is going through now,as her Nachiket is going through the same emotions since the day Dimpy told him about the marriage.

Anyhow they both are fools who are madly in love but will continue to deny that fact in front of the world.At least Ragini shared with her mother but unfortunate there is no one in Neils life with whom he can share, don't know why they are not giving more space to karan and dimpy n mainly using them for comedy,there is so much potential in their characters too if properly utilised.

Neira ka kuch nahi ho sakta.
Edited by goldstar678 - 9 years ago
ash41900 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wao absolutely amazing ... lovely keep writing
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Hinal. Thanks for this beauty.
And the good news is we get some more parts I think 😉

The story is beautiful, and you have written it so beautifully.

It's what we want to see in the Show, but I doubt.

And I so want Nachiket to shut Pam up once and for all.

eagerly waiting for the next part. 
alia.kapoor thumbnail
it was good pls continue!!!!!!!
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing, do continue 
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hinalll! Geez i just read it and its W.O.W. Seriously you have written it so beautifully man. Where were you till now?? I can't even mention my favourite parts, upar se neeche tak perfection tha dude!
But undisputedly the best part was nachiket firing pam 😆
Then he made ragini confess 😳 only he can do that! And he got those words to hear!
You played so wonderfully with the words, its just so goood!
Thankyou for writing it 🤗
Update the last part soon :)
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too good Hinal...!
Absolutely amazing...really want the misunderstandings cleared in the show as well.
Loved the way u handled this situation...👏 aaanndd loved reading it!
Update sooonnn!!

Edited by -Spriha- - 9 years ago
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Yayyy Hinal!! 

Thank you so much for writing.. I'd been waiting for something written by you for a long time now. Absolutely wonderful stuff.. Can totally imagine the push and pull he's going to go through when he comes to know the truth.. 

Can't wait for the next bit :D

Heyy!!
Awwh, it was my pleasure 😳
Thank you soo much! :D
I've had a brutal month, but now I have time as I only have a couple of papers and exams to worry about :)

I'm still confused as to how exactly I want the next bit to turn out, so it may take a few days.
But I shall try my best to pen it down quick!

Thank you once again 😃