Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Thansk Hinal for completing the story beautifully.

It was such an excellent closure.

Hey Rachna!  No need to say thanks for that
Glad you thought so! 😳
basket_101 thumbnail

Thank you!! 😊
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Hinal! 

This is gorgeous! 
Really enjoyed the flashback.. and Ragini's reaction to the entire thing.. liked that you kept it intense.. because in the actual flashback it just felt that the both of them gave up in an instant.. at least in this one there was a reason for them doing what they did ... 

Lovely! 

Thanks so much for writing :) 
Was this the last part? :(

Heyyy! 😃
Thank you soo much!! 😳
I'm really glad to read that!  The revelation was supposed to have an impact but they messed it up in the show.  And so I thought I would show that in my story with my touch to it

And no need to say thanks :)  I'm really glad to start writing again as well.  I was missing the experience 😆

I'm not sure if this is the last part; I have yet to decide this.  I think I want to continue, but it's also a very good ending point.  :s  Let's see I guess
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: d3c3nt

Great, thanks.

I wish these 2 in the serial would also put the past behind and give life 1 more chance.

Thank youu!  😃
And Ikr?  I'm done persisting with the show now...
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

Hinal this is beautiful... 

Really liked the way you did justice to all the characters and the flashbacks... Very nicely written 👏

but did you just say THE END in the end  😲  This shouldn't be the last part please 😳

Hey!!
Thank you soo much!! 😳😳
That means a lot to me to read that!
Glad you enjoyed it!

As for the story itself, I'm not sure if it is THE end yet.  I have yet to decide on that
But I'll let you guys know soon :)
If I can think of something, I'll keep it going! 😃
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Beautiful Ending 👏

Thank youuu 😳😳😃
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How could I have missed this? Big question mark, but finally I read it.

Wow Hinal, this is beautiful. What I liked the most is the new side of Ragini's character; determined to get her Nachiket back. I really liked that spirit of hers!

Also, you included some very nice FBs too. And and and, the ending was very different than expected actually. Matlab, usually one expects to see them back together and express their love for each other but this ending was very unique. 

Thank you and please do write more (if you are still active on the forum)
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: metoyou

How could I have missed this? Big question mark, but finally I read it.

Wow Hinal, this is beautiful. What I liked the most is the new side of Ragini's character; determined to get her Nachiket back. I really liked that spirit of hers!

Also, you included some very nice FBs too. And and and, the ending was very different than expected actually. Matlab, usually one expects to see them back together and express their love for each other but this ending was very unique. 

Thank you and please do write more (if you are still active on the forum)

Heyy!

Thank you soo much!! 😳

And I didn't want the ending to be rushed, in terms of just pushing them towards each other.  I wanted the ending to be the beginning rather.  The beginning of what was to become a more loving, and more matured relationship.

It was my pleasure!

To be honest, I love the concept, but hate what it has become.  So I stopped watching months ago.
I do want to come back and post stories based on what I would have liked to see on the show, but as of now, I'm working on another story.
But I'll let you know if I do have something in mind!

Thank you once again
Really appreciate it! 😳

Love,
Hinal 🤗
Tears90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: basket_101

Hey!!
Thank you soo much!! 😳😳
That means a lot to me to read that!
Glad you enjoyed it!

As for the story itself, I'm not sure if it is THE end yet.  I have yet to decide on that
But I'll let you guys know soon :)
If I can think of something, I'll keep it going! 😃

read all the updates & it's wonderfully written..dont say it's the ending plz...
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tears90

read all the updates & it's wonderfully written..dont say it's the ending plz...

Awwh, thank you!!  😳
Really happy to receive such a compliment.  Unfortunately though, I am 99% sure I probably won't have a continuation of this just because I used to love this show, but then couldn't put myself through it.  So sorry about that, but glad you enjoyed this!!