Hey Surbhi!!
Awwwh thank you so so so much <3
That's such a huuuge compliment  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜†  Trust me when I say I had the most fun writing that scene πŸ˜‰

I'm really glad to know you liked it that much :D

Thank you for the idea though!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Will try to pen the next bit very soon πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you once again πŸ€—

You deserve all of the appreciation. Kuch zyada hi acha lag gaya mujhe toh, i am unable to stop myself πŸ˜†
You made my idea sound good man.
Sure, take your time!
πŸ€—
Edited by surbhimathur - 9 years ago
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: OodlesDoodles

Hi Hinal  . Your title caught my eyes and had me curious as to what it was . Glad that I opened it to learn about the flower. Loved how you linked it perfectly in context to the show.

This is a great starting and I love the way you wrote it. You really had me engrossed but it finished soon. hope to see something out soon as i am eager to see what's next

Heyy :)
:D Glad you liked that!  I actually put in a lot of thought behind the title, and once I found this, I was sure it was perfect.
Thank you so much!! :D
That means a lot to hear such a compliment πŸ˜³
I will try to write the next bit quickly! :)
Thanks once again!
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Yay! πŸ˜³
All the best for your remaining exams and great to have you back! 

Thank you!  Trust me when I say I need the luck πŸ˜†
Great to be back as well :D

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

You deserve all of the appreciation. Kuch zyada hi acha lag gaya mujhe toh, i am unable to stop myself πŸ˜†
You made my idea sound good man.
Sure, take your time!
 πŸ€—

Mujhe diabetes ho jaayegi πŸ˜†
But it's okay.  I don't mind getting all those compliments either πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž
Awwh haha, thanks!  Glad I could do justice to it!
I was worried I might mess it up, but glad that's not the case πŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: basket_101

Hey!
Awwwh, thank you sooo much seriously!
Your comments always put a huge smile on my face πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

I'm really glad to know you liked it!!

I'll try to have more than just two-three parts.
Who knows I might make it a SS if I find a proper story πŸ˜‰

Thanks once again :D

I'll try to have the next part up as soon as I can πŸ˜³

Yep, waiting for the next part Sweetie πŸ˜Š
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaSandy

Nice updatesπŸ‘

Thank you!! πŸ˜³
basket_101 thumbnail
Hey Guys!
It's me, Hinal 
Thank you so much for you lovely comments!!  Means a lot to me!!!
And now, I'm back with the 2nd part of this TS.
Now, I wanted to end this story here initially, but I think I want to delve more into sorting their issues as well.  So either I make it a three-shot, or a short story.
That depends slightly on response.
So let me know what you guys think

So here goes part 2: 

Amaranthine Hope: Part 2

"If you say you still love me, then why did you marry Dr. Aman?"

I felt her hold on me weaken, as she stepped away from me.  It would be an understatement to say I felt sad.  No, I didn't just feel sad.  Sadness was one emotion; it was accompanied with hurt, anger, betrayal, not to mention jealousy.

I saw her look around; looking around for someone in particular, I assumed.

My eyes stayed glued on hers, noticing she had finally rested her gaze on someone.  I followed her gaze, only to find RK looking back at her.  Confusion clouded my thoughts, as I saw him nodding in response and turning around to disperse the people that had crowded in the hall by now.

Ragini grabbed my forearm, leading me to the back of the hall.

Tears threatened to spill from her eyes, and despite how hurt I felt, I could never see her like that.  So as always, before I could even think of stopping myself, my hands cupped her face and wiped her face clean from the tears.

She smiled as she cried some more.

"I'm wiping your tears not to make room for some more Ragini.  Stop crying!"

Frustration took over; until she tiptoed to meet my height, and placed a kiss on my cheek.  As unsatisfied as I was with not having received an answer yet, she still had the same effect on me.  My heart was racing as I felt the same way I felt when she had kissed me after accepting my proposal.

I looked down, unwilling to let her see the little smile that had escaped on my face.

You're supposed to be angry Nachiket, remember?

Thankfully, she seemed to have understood I needed answers because she took my hands in hers, and - after what seemed like an eternity - finally spoke up.

"I lied Nachiket," she said, peeling her eyes away from me to stare at the ground.  "I never wanted to, but I just couldn't help myself after all that you said to me."  Her head hung in defeat, but I didn't understand why.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned her.  All these puzzles and riddles were irking me now.  "Say it clearly Ragini.  Don't talk in circles!"

She straightened up and looked at me, "I am not married to Dr. Aman Nachiket.  It's all a lie."

It took me a while to finally register what she said, but even then, I couldn't believe it.  "Are you f**king kidding me right now Ragini?  So you were lying this whole time?  I can't believe it," I spoke out in exasperation.  Did she have any idea what that one lie put me through?

"Nachiket listen to me!  I know what I did was wro-"

"WRONG?" I interrupted her.  "You think it was wrong?  That's it?  Do you have ANY idea HOW angry I feel right now?

She was the one person who brought out the best and the worst in me.

I was enraged.  Here I was.  Feeling guilty.  FOR her.

But she knew.  She lied.  The one thing I hated the most.  When she lied.  She knew that.

I walked away, only to have her pull me back to where we were standing.

"You can't walk out on me Nachiket.  You have to listen to me!" she said loudly.  I laughed, "So now you're going to justify this as well?  Okay, let's hear it," I said as I stood there, crossing my arms.

"Do you remember the night you came to my apartment early in the morning?"

Refusing to speak up, I nodded slightly in response.  "Well that's where it started from."

"I don't care where it started from Ragini.  The fact is that you lied to me!  You know that, don't you?"

"I do Nachiket, but do you remember all the things you said to me?  How no man could tolerate me, or be able to live with me because I'm so strict?  Well I had to prove you wrong because I hate it when you say that to me.  Don't you remember that?"

--

"Nachikettt!"

"What happened Ragini?  Is everything okay?" I ran to her.  "Are you okay?"

"What is this?" she pointed out to me.

I looked at the mat she had her eyes set on; "Are you seriously angry about that?"

"I've told you so many times!  How much more effort does it take for you to throw your socks in the hamper?"

"I just came home Ragini, give me a break!"

"So what?  I was working the whole day too!  Doesn't mean I go throwing off my clothes everywhere and anywhere!"

"Well you know, I don't have any problem if you do want to do that," I replied with a wink.

She just threw aside my wink with a ferocious stare; "Okay fine, stop scaring me with that look.  Seriously, you need to loosen up a little.  One of these days, you're really going to start becoming unbearable," to which I received a hard punch to the chest.

I laughed at her as I put my socks in the hamper.

--

"I haven't forgotten what you said that night Nachiket.  It still haunts me; makes me think I drove you away.  And I wanted to prove you wrong.  That it wasn't all my fault.  That we separated not just because of me.  Because I will never be able to forgive myself if it really was my fault all along."

--

End of Part 2

Sooo.

How did you guys find it?

And a question for you all.  What do you guys think about Nachiket swearing?  I actually asked one of my friends if that seemed out of place, and she said it did.  But I guess I just want to show how she is the one capable of making him react.

I want to show his anger, because it wasn't like this was a small thing to lie about.

Let me know what you guys think :)

And as always, comments are always appreciated πŸ˜³

Lots of love,

Hinal πŸ€—

Edited by basket_101 - 9 years ago
alia.kapoor thumbnail
it was sooo gooodd!! pls continue
abcd89 thumbnail
very well nice writing please do more offen
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Hinal, this is such a magnificent update πŸ‘πŸΌ
SO appropriate and so much needed for both of them. How I wish the confession about the truth is this simple and effective.

These are the reactions that I hope to see in N when the truth comes out. The utter hopelessness, the frustration, the anger, and the sadness on knowing that R has been waiting for him all this while, and has never stopped loving him.

And I don't find the cursing out of place. I like the fact that both NR are portrayed as normal human beings, and not some mahaan aatma. So this does blend well, as per me.

I am eagerly awaiting for the next part Sweetie ... hope you won't make us wait for long. πŸ˜Š
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinal!! 
Big hug to you for continuing your story and it is all the more lovely because we're moving to the stage of unraveling in the actual story itself... 

Loved it.. The vulnerability and confusion Nachiket was going through was so refreshing. In my mind I've never imagined him as confused or at conflict with his emotions when he conflicts her but this was beautiful :) 

The swearing was not unnatural.. Please do continue soon!