Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
PL post now. I want to read and take a Crocin and go to sleep. Please. 
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: basket_101

Surbhiii!
Damn girl. You have so many compliments in stock, seriously
Har baar blush kar waati ho😳
Thank you sooo much :D <3
I think you are really going to like the next part with what Ragini does😉
Building the suspense here😆

:O Updatee sooon then hinall :O
Excited Mai Aeddaa XD
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poetic

PL post now. I want to read and take a Crocin and go to sleep. Please. 

Sorrry, I had a 2 hour lecture right then, so didn't have the chance to.  Are you sick? :o
I'll proof-read it now and put it up!!
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

:O Updatee sooon then hinall :O
Excited Mai Aeddaa XD

Proof-reading now!!  
Shall update sooon😃
basket_101 thumbnail

Hey guys!!

I'm back with an update!

I have final exams approaching very soon, so after this one, I'm not sure when I'll be able to post something.  So just be patient with me for this month.

Thaaanks!

All your love and encouragement is appreciated <3

Amaranthine Hope Part 6

The look in her eyes was something else today.  I saw a hint of confidence that had been missing since our divorce.  My eyes settled themselves on her retreating figure.  Regardless of how the past has been for us, I couldn't get myself to hate her.  Ever!

There was just something about her.  She had changed me completely, for the better always.  A wave of nostalgia hit me hard as I went back in time to relive our moments.

Had it not been for Nivedita tugging on my arm, I would've lost myself completely.  But in hindsight, it's probably better she interrupted me before I was gone too deep because those memories only brought forth the pain that I had tried to bury deep down and forget.  Even the memories felt enchantingly haunting; so I tried to keep them out of sight, and out of mind.

"So Neil... or actually, Nachiket.  Where are you guys holding your engagement?" Dimpy asked.

I smiled to myself.  I could get used to being called that again.

She snapped me out of my thoughts, leaving me with a silly smile.

"Umm...," I had actually forgotten the date I said we would get engaged, so I looked at Nivedita (still adorning that stupid smile).

She looked as if she was blushing too, for God knows what reason.

"In two weeks," she answered on my behalf.

I was still smiling, but now, that angered me.  She doesn't matter anymore.  I don't care about anything that has to do with her.  It took a lot, and believe me when I say a lot, of effort to control that smile, but I finally did.  She doesn't affect me anymore.

No longer than a second had passed by after that thought, that Karan patted my shoulder, "You keep telling yourself that buddy!" and walked away.

--

"Hi mom!  How are you?" Suhani chirped on the phone.

"I'm fine baccha, how are you?"

"I'm okay, but it's not like it matters.  You guys aren't missing me at all anyway!" she complained.

"Suhani, you know that's not true!"

I really did miss her a lot, but truth be told, I was glad she isn't here.  I don't want her to ever find out the truth.  That one night changed everything so drastically, that even we couldn't handle it.  Then how could we tell her?

I wished her goodnight and put the phone down.  Silent tears trickled down my face.  I had already lost too much that night.  I didn't want to lose anyone else now.  More than that, I couldn't lose anyone else now.

Wiping off the tears, I walked outside my room.  My feet unknowingly led me to his room.  Our moments flashed by my eyes, as I felt my knees weaken.

I gathered the courage to knock on his door after steadying myself.  I hid behind the pillar; one look at him and I'd go away.  But he opened the door before I could properly hide myself.

"Pam?" his voice quivered.

--

*Knock*

"Come in," I said without thinking, assuming it would be either Karan or Dimpy.  But how was I to know that instead of them, it'd be Nivedita.

"Stay away from Neil, Ragini.  Don't forget you guys are divorced, and that he's about to get engaged to me," she spoke, a hint of annoyance in her voice but also a trace of fear.

I had dealt with people like her too often to give her the reaction she wanted.  And so, I smiled.

"Don't you think it's sad that you have to warn me to stay away from him?" to which she scoffed.  "And by the way, I think you should know this.  I will stay away from Neil, so don't worry."

She seemed genuinely confused.  But I couldn't let her be satisfied with that, and so I had to add, "It's Nachiket that I can't stay away from!"

A smirk escaped before I could control it.  I have no idea what came over me, but I had forgotten that this Ragini existed as well.

But it all made sense.  I had to bring out the Nachiket in Neil whilst rediscovering the Ragini that I once was.

I smiled to myself.  After an eternity, there was finally hope.  I looked out the window, to spot the few Amaranthines that had sprouted amongst the deserted land.  I thought back to our first wedding anniversary, when we had come to this same farmhouse.

--

"Happy Anniversary Ragini!" Nachiket wished me, with a wrapped gift in his hand.

"Happy Anniversary Nachiket!" I wished him, taking the gift he offered to me.  I opened it, only to find a pot filled with soil.

I looked at him, a little confused.  But his answer had touched me so deep that I still remember every single word in the precise order as well.

"I know we both got together in tough circumstances when everything else in the world was pulling us apart, but I want you to promise me something today.  If anything ever comes between us, just look at these flowers.  You know what they are?" to which I shook my head.

"Amaranthines.  They symbolize endless...  Endless hope, endless love.  No matter what happens, never give up on our love.  Because regardless of what happens, I will never stop loving you.  My love for you is endless Ragini.  I love you so much!"

I had tears in my eyes by the end, and I just took him into a hug.  "I love you too Nachiket!  I love you so much!"

--

The sprouting Amaranthines only gave me more hope.  And at this point, I was more than certain that things were finally going to be alright.

--

The End

So how did you guys find it?

Don't forget to like/comment :D

Lots of love,

Hinal 🤗

d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful...
Thanks after a wasted episode really needed reading something so beautiful.

RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was just superb!

"It's Nachiket that I can't stay
away from!"

I loved these lines 👏
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What a lovely start to the morning! :) loved reading this so much because of the disappointment caused by the week gone by... 
Loved that line by her.. Can't stay away from Nachiket. Wow. That was so sexy in its own way!! All the best for your finals dear.. Hope you ace them.. Thanks so much for writing :) 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Best of luck Hinal. And thanks for posting the update.
It's just a minor hitch, had not been keeping well for some time now. 

The update is beautiful, as I had hoped it to be. Full of love, hope and positivity. 

Each and every interaction made sense. 

I love Amaranthines 
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Take more than a month, i am here only! Just concentrate on studies :)
Finallyy you got time from neira to concentrate on other people haaa? XD
That one bouncer line--
I had to bring out the Nachiket in Neil whilst rediscovering the Ragini that I once was.
This hit me much stronger than beer dude! Superbly written hinall!
I am so bowled over by this update, like proper filmy action is going on, pam getting emotional and was that RK? Ofcourse wohi hoga. I really like pam, except of her few things lol and that nivedita, idiot, but ragini isss woww like woww, and you were right, i lovedd this updateee!!