Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
sunny by showing them all grey they are being realistic!..btw i heard MUZ the great pushed Akbar the great🀣
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: sun29

you are a malayali??/hailaa me too πŸ˜†..had a great time ..was visiting home after a long time..caught up with relatives and spend most of the time eating away as all were busy with Christmas preparations 

Yeah..i'm from Trivandrum..so ur RR fan..  😳   ..me too ..And i'm liking Neil's character very much..Ragini..hmm.i'm seeing some glimpes of Begumsa in her..  πŸ˜†..I love the way,Neil says "iss mein ronevali kya baat hai"??..There also triangle..woh bhi do..Neil-Niv-Rag,Neil-Rag-Aman..Mayya kabhi nai sudhregi..
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i do not think she has any softer emotions in her right now...she is bitter and even with her kids she has hardly been soft...i cannot even remember when she has last smiled or laughed...even with aman she is in her own i hate neil world...let us wait and watch ...besides am ready to accept her limited act if she makes it up in the romance dept...and yes we are too thirsty for good old romance...JA and its epic love and romance has scarred me ...me needs some good healing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and ashwini ka screaming is too much ...she is irritating as pam ...kitna bolti hai goshhh πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..and this is toh is staple for all balaji heroines...they have to shout at the hero and then cry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

And heroine is such a control freak...what also irritates me is she always tells her children how much she did and sacrificed for them...I mean come on, who gives and recitesπŸ˜•
greeshma014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

sunny by showing them all grey they are being realistic!..btw i heard MUZ the great pushed Akbar the great🀣

Allah ka shukr hai,she only pushed him..i was expecting much more..she was standing with a sword..Bhagvan bachaye,jalal ka sar ko..  πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

nostalgia πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...even i read the same yesterday...i have long back stopped watching the show or even reading updates mandy...just caught a glimpse last week of some tribal nonsense and jalal with a weird hat ...was hoping to see him do some jingalala hudd hudd...bad alas πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..now heard is is going to marry some bela ke phool and become jalbela...if he married i will watch the show or else there is nothing that will bring me back to this nonsense and beghumsa with her ucchit bakwaas 
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

Allah ka shukr hai,she only pushed him..i was expecting much more..she was standing with a sword..Bhagvan bachaye,jalal ka sar ko..  πŸ˜†

woh toh precap tha...abhi toh poori picture baaki hai🀣
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One thing which differ in other balaji shows is at least no heroine has touch me not issues. PS is a gud actress nd despite of her limitations still she is better than many others. She is also hard working no doubt but this touch me not issue really puts me off. In other shows whether its pallavi, sriti or radhika they don't have any issues. radhika of meri ashiqui is not at all a gud actress but she is very much comfortable in romance. the leads of yaarian also don't get along off screen but they also have a great chemistry. We can't do anything about balaji shows but at least the romance in other shows r gud enough to cheeish.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mishtidoi

And heroine is such a control freak...what also irritates me is she always tells her children how much she did and sacrificed for them...I mean come on, who gives and recitesπŸ˜•

the children are helpless pawns and collateral damage of whatever happened between them..neil has shut himself up even from his children and ragini has no softer emotions ...she is like a strict school principal to them ...they are fighting like lovers forgetting about being parents...it is tera baccha mera baccha and the need to prove that i am a better parent...the truth being they both failed miserably as parent and this they need to realize soon ...given they get off their high horse...

also poor aman is going to suffer in all this...
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Anyone watching IKNMP on Sony?

I ran off after watching...err hearing heroine...and she doesn't seem a good actress to  me at least...Ekta againπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I watch it like once or twice a week...I like Ronit Roy (since his Mr. Bajaj days ☺️)...the female character is another Jodha, not another Paridhi though πŸ˜‰

I tell you Mishti, EKs shows all start off differently, but eventually end up with the same tracks of her older shows . So watch it it the initial days, the later part - we all know the story πŸ˜†
greeshma014 thumbnail
😳

i love how he keeps on reminding her that he is her ex pati πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..he is soo dreamyy and steamy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah..The way he looks Ragini,whenever she is with Aman..He is too gud..