CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys, this is the new thread. enjoy urself guys.😉
discuss RT, JA & siyasaat, but plz dont discuss about other forum members. all the best.

Invitees for the thread:

sun29
adina
khushi
sandhya
amor
smile sara
mishtidoi
Mandy
shyamala
fatma
sweetystubborn
alapi
divyam
lashy
jaya
knumknum
greehshma
dhiya
anjali
raksha
nisha
rock&roll
rima4ever
 nila
gayatri
shivi
neena
yuvi
jagatgosani
sp108
amina1
typhoon
P.S.:- plz dont post before the last thread is over.😉

Edited by munnirony - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nilarani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friends, please visit Rajat's fan page and do comment. Viewing his picture/video gallery and comments' pages also will increase view points. Please spend five mins. everyday. This will help to increase his IF celebrity ranking. The least we could do for him😊
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today after seeing the episode in 5 minutes, I am becoming so sad. RT's Phenomenal talent getting wasted like this. Have we not seen this scene at least 7 times earlier ? He begging her to stay and she refusing citing some reason like " I need to wash vessels" type. 😡

The last traces of what was left of Akbar is also slowly going away - He will start roaring once he comes to know of SA romance but I will not be able to tolerate till then the crap.

C grade show now - What potential it had ? And Rajat was doing so much justice.

Imagine someone has to mortgage his soul and do scenes like today's with PS for the sake of money. I hate these PHs who are not signing him for something bigger and better.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Today after seeing the episode in 5 minutes, I am becoming so sad. RT's Phenomenal talent getting wasted like this. Have we not seen this scene at least 7 times earlier ? He begging her to stay and she refusing citing some reason like " I need to wash vessels" type. 😡

The last traces of what was left of Akbar is also slowly going away - He will start roaring once he comes to know of SA romance but I will not be able to tolerate till then the crap.

C grade show now - What potential it had ? And Rajat was doing so much justice.

Imagine someone has to mortgage his soul and do scenes like today's with PS for the sake of money. I hate these PHs who are not signing him for something bigger and better.

to establish salim RT is just sidetracked. now it all depends on TRPs next week. if TRPs increase by chance then it will continue.🤢
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

to establish salim RT is just sidetracked. now it all depends on TRPs next week. if TRPs increase by chance then it will continue.🤢

Shreya with the footage being given to SA, trps are going to tank next week - MK has already taken over from EHT 
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

Shreya with the footage being given to SA, trps are going to tank next week - MK has already taken over from EHT 

i hope it takes over. though im not a big fan of gautam's acting, but for the 1st time i will pray for sumone else other than RT.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
guys plz comment on rajat's profile evryday. & also comment on a latest article where he is tagged.
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
@adiana - I read the article you posted on Shymala Aunty's thread . A very interesting  perspective. Edited by sp108 - 9 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There is another extremely interesting one on why the fundamentalists are gunning for PK but let OMG! Oh my God go - will post the link to that here tonight !!!

Originally posted by: sp108

@adiana - I read the article you posted on Shymala Aunty's thread . A very interesting perspective.

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello ladies! how are you all doing? a very good morning to all my india friends!..will watch the epi now and then do the tadka masala gossip😉