Chat Clubs

Gritty Witty Crew - Chat Club Thread 17 # Shoot The Breeze (IO)

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Kindly Follow

* Chat Clubs Rules & Regulations! *

Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo)

Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar)

Members' List Compilation : Ramya (ramyvijay)

Blinkies/Dividers : glitter-graphics.com

Tags : by  Me , Sandhya (Sevenstreaks)

Have fun chatting smiley40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

*Invites Only

Image ramyvijay Image

Image MellowVibes Image

Image EmeraldStar Image

Image allizzwell Image

Image ShanC Image

Image Qualia Image

Image IamCrazySeven Image

Image Pallanguzhi Image

Image goldiesif Image

Image llptch Image

Image Hanamisuki Image

Image Chrisjo Image

Image BryanAntony Image

Image rosel Image

Image silverfox  Image

Image Maya_ P Image

Image lankan121 Image

Image Brisky Image

Image honeyarjun  Image

Image harini_sowmi Image

Image sulaayini Image

Image ZEESXY Image

Image vanvar Image

Image Editz_island Image

Image mirun Image

Image Psurya Image

Image Pigeon13 Image

Image Pallanguzhi Image

Image Udhay Image

Image BrightShine Image

Image BlurredLines Image

Image livepraylaugh Image

Image Sevenstreaks Image

We have tried to add all  the active members in the list . 

In case if your name is missing , We apologize and  hit like button  to add your name in the list smiley1

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

February

6 - Maya_P (Maya)

27 - goldiesif (Ramesh)

smiley41

May

19 - ShanC (Shanmugavel)

25 - allizzwell (Ananthalaxmi)

smiley41

June

5 - silverfox (Uma)

18 - kalabhas (Kala)

30 - MelodyVibes (Melody)

smiley41

August

7 - IamCrazySeven (Sathya)

18 - Sevenstreaks (Sandhya)

smiley41

September

9 - ramyvijay (Ramya)

October

20 - EmeraldStar (Arthi)

smiley41

December

6 - ZEESXY (Devi)

20 - Chrisjo (Ancy)

Kindly  either send me a direct message or  post in the thread 

to add your birthday date  in d list in case if its left out .

Credit : 

~ BB3 : Introduction Corner & Birthday Calendar ~ | Bigg Boss 2

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago
Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BlurredLines

I think having three of them fight it off would have been fairer than letting one sit out . Plus my opinion when a tribe votes you out.  It is better to get them eliminated then bring them back as surprise , having immunity medal is different aspect of the game but this third world should have been just Shrusti and Indreja in the end , not Gayathri as well.  

Also Groupism is a very important part of Survivor , you need it to get people voted out.  This isnt like BB where people will vote you out . So I can't find fault with that aspect of the show , I just find most characters are all talk and no action so far smiley44

Yes its weird having options like pearl stone colours select & save...l think they want gayathri continue the show if shrusti in that place team may sent out her directly...do other language survivor also have this options??

Abc12345678 thumbnail

Thanks for  new thread sandy🤗

Abc12345678 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maya_P

The last few minutes of today show was good in terms of editing. However overall the editing needs improvement. Sometimes I find Arjun repeats the same question over and over in different from….maybe to create more tension but it may make it a bit repetitive in content.

Not sure what to make of Viji- Indraja matter. Not sure why Gayathri didn’t say in front of everyone what she told indraja regarding Viji agreeing with her.

Wasn’t the rule that you can’t share the leader hut with anyone then how come there was no consequence when Gayathri shared it with the other two girls?

Yeah felt same about content repeat & also while task he is giving good encouragement but overdoing the hapennings which lag in tamil pronounce..they can have voiceover like BB in between reg rules announce..he is carrying entire show which is also tiring sometimes..

Gayathri is not bold enough to tell about viji while kadargal gang present..in prev fight also she didn't tell..while shrusti & indraja again & again confront her she told without a way..felt indhraja lack maturity to handle this but okay in her age common,, seems both  consoled at end👍🏼...About viji she is in confusion between ram & indhu told indhu first to gayu,,then accord to group changed to ram..its neither her mistake..overall simple matter blown much now😆

BlurredLines thumbnail

Wasn’t the rule that you can’t share the leader hut with anyone then how come there was no consequence when Gayathri shared it with the other two girls?

Yes there was rule , but I think all contestants were given lot of consideration behind the scenes since this is new to them and they are not used to it , that they forget what they mentioned earlier . 

Edited by BlurredLines - 2 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Thanks for new thread Sandy 🤗

BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MellowVibes

Yes its weird having options like pearl stone colours select & save...l think they want gayathri continue the show if shrusti in that place team may sent out her directly...do other language survivor also have this options??

I have seen the rocks in American survivor , it is used to be on the team challenges or to divide the team into two .

tomorrow Gayathri team will have one less member right , so even it out they used to pick the rocks and the one who got black will be allowed to sit out during the tasks 

Or someway in the middle they will reshuffle the team , where every have to pick a rock and who get white might be team Yellow and black might team Red , something like that. 

But in this case , I felt since all three of them were Eliminated contestants . They all should have fought it out . 

BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MellowVibes

Yeah felt same about content repeat & also while task he is giving good encouragement but overdoing the hapennings which lag in tamil pronounce..they can have voiceover like BB in between reg rules announce..he is carrying entire show which is also tiring sometimes..

Gayathri is not bold enough to tell about viji while kadargal gang present..in prev fight also she didn't tell..while shrusti & indraja again & again confront her she told without a way..felt indhraja lack maturity to handle this but okay in her age common,, seems both  consoled at end👍🏼...About viji she is in confusion between ram & indhu told indhu first to gayu,,then accord to group changed to ram..its neither her mistake..overall simple matter blown much now😆

I think changing what they said to each other is quite common in a show like survivor where you need allies to survive.  So on that count I don't blame Viji for speaking for both sides when asked it is her wish to change her mind . 

Indraja while young , I dont think she is mature enough about the elimination like Shrushti . She kept questioning Gayathri opinion over and over again that it felt bit too much .