cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
One of the topmost actresses of 90s is now as irrelevant as sonali bendre or even more than the likes of raveena tandon..and she was much higher than them for a major time. Hell even shilpa is more relevant despite never being in the top slot. 
Today a Madhuri or sridevi or even juhi have some relevance to them but karisma is as good as she never happened. Totally forgotten. No brands, movies, reality shows. No one gives a tiny rat's ass to her. 

What went so wrong? I always thought she would remain famous seeing she was number 1 in the late 90s. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Marriage happened to every one
Even juhi and madhuri married outsiders yet relevant. 

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dangerous Ishq happened. Both in reel and real life. That dud of a film as comeback in movies, and that dud of a dude who she got married to.

But honestly, never found her anything special. Yes, white and light eyes, but still unattractive to me. Better actor than her sister though, she could have done something more given her well-connected family. Not sure what went wrong. She could still give it a shot.

Originally posted by: shrikrishna

Marriage happened to her

You mean divorce?

and she isn't aging too well either because those numerous cosmetic surgeries she had has pretty much ruined her face.

😆😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Nothing went wrong, she stepped aside to let Kareena take over because she was Kareena biggest threat, as soon as Karishma left that's when Kareena started getting more popular.

That and also she left too early - she left right when she was peaking, she could've easily worked a few more years

I still prefer her to Kareena - she's better looking, a better actress, a better dancer and probably a better person.
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ColdestWinter

You mean divorce?

and she isn't aging too well either because those numerous cosmetic surgeries she had has pretty much ruined her face.

I mean bad marriage that lead to divorce..
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good questions always liked her more than her sister. I have no clue maybe its coz she married an outsider plus it went really bad. Its amazing look at the number of flops that kareena has gotten bt she is still here and ppl want her to work for some reason. I guess its coz she was always in the news 1st for her romance with shahid and than marrying saif and her W*F statements. Bt its a shame the current lot of actress have nothing on the 90s actresses neither in looks or acting bt are relevant.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
That Babita Kapoor is her mother.
cougarTown thumbnail

B grade celebs won't even endorse all that. I mean she is not endorsing anything which counts as big or keep her relevant and she looks bad in the first picture