Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
All the updates are very beautiful, I love the way you develop the story and feelings of Sojji for each other.And don't worry you are doing fine, actually you are doing perfect and more. Looking forward for the rest of it.
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
I am really loving how soham and rajji are feeling for eachother
It is really interesting
Please coutinue as soon as possible
Cant wait for the next update
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rajji.soham

All the updates are very beautiful, I love the way you develop the story and feelings of Sojji for each other.And don't worry you are doing fine, actually you are doing perfect and more. Looking forward for the rest of it.

thank you ! 

okay then, i'm feeling better now๐Ÿ˜ณ, cause it's hard to be objective about one's own story so the feeback matters ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank you again !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinki123

Fantastic update

I am really loving how soham and rajji are feeling for eachother
It is really interesting
Please coutinue as soon as possible
Cant wait for the next update

thank you ! glad you're liking it so far. 
i love the slow burning type of romance and it's nice that you do too๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ !

will update tonight !๐Ÿ˜ณ
soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..soham wants to join jass engagement ceremony ..but gill family members ..they even dont ask..omg i could imagine soham expression very well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yuo are so talented dear ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: soji123

nice update..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..soham wants to join jass engagement ceremony ..but gill family members ..they even dont ask..omg i could imagine soham expression very well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yuo are so talented dear ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hahahaha yeah, i can see his FACE right in front of my eyes ! like "๐Ÿ˜ณ" hahahha 

thank you for your reply ! i worked hard on this FF last year, it feels good that you appreciate it
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
read part 11 to 17 now.. wow... all are amazing๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
and i am completely loving soham here.. he is quite unpredictable in ur story๐Ÿ˜‰..
like in part 11.. i had thought he would cancel the dinner plan as he had forgot abt it.. but he didnt.. and then teling rajji to wear sari and let her hair open๐Ÿ˜›.. looks like he himself dont know what is going in his heart๐Ÿ˜†.. and again in part 12 he asking rajji whhether she knows if she is pregnant.. lolz๐Ÿ˜†.. i am really not able to predict his behaviour here. and i loved the way u wrote abt soham geting mesmerised seeing rajji smiling and blushing when he gives her flowers.. awww.. it was such a cute scene... and i completely loved the way u wrote abt why soham went out of the room and how he was trying to stay away from rajji as he was somewere insecure abt his own limits.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

in part 13.. soham is taking efforts to make their marriage work and also before the time limit he has given to rajji.. for a change it feels good to read this as we have always seen rajji taking the efforts .. the end bit was sweet wen rajji tells him i will wait for u and soham gets a feeling that now he is no more single.. so he is geting the feeling of togetherness now..

in part 14.. first i thought that soham was shocked to see the bags as he didnt wanted rajji to go away from him.. but then u wrote it was bcoz he didnt wanted to go through the whole drama again..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. and I couldn't stop laughing๐Ÿ˜† 

part 15 and 16 are also brilliant.. cant tell any one scene as u have written it very beautifully with even the minute details.. and i wish to see soham wearing formals n the tie given by rajji in coming updates๐Ÿ˜‰.. and may be he gifts rajji a dress too๐Ÿ˜‰..

part 17 seemed like a foundation for the coming updates with soham starting to feel incomplete with rajji not around him.. and the gill house scenes were excellent.. i have always craved to see such a scene with soji in gill house.. i am very happy to read it in ur story .. and soham feeling lonely in his room๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i guess next time soham will not let rajji stay in her mayka again๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.. the sms part was very sweet yaar..

waiting for next updates..
n sorry for commenting late..
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

20 500 words already guys !! I hope you're all enjoying the story so far ! 

This is a slow paced story and all the subtlety of it is in the growing feelings they have for each other. 

My point with this FF is to prove that there is not need for big dramatic tracks to make a jodi enjoyable. There was no point in the pregnancy track or the chandelier track the cv's gave us. Little moments are what viewers want, it needs to be subtle and focused ! 

Anyway, let's not rant ! 

If you're a reader of this story and have some remarks for me to improve the rest of the story, please feel free to let me now, we're halfway through the story and i want to know if i'm going in the right direction. 

I have 23 000 words left to publish, but the ending was a bit messy so i'll need your help to make it better when that part will come. 

Do you want me to update faster or longer part or are you satisfied with the current pace?

Are rajji and sohum in character or do you feel like i've butchered them?

Please give me some feedback !๐Ÿ˜ณ

ya agree this is a slow paced story.. but enjoying every bit of it๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
enjoying the way u explain all scenes in detail..
and in coming updates m expecting to see love n passion from both soham n rajji... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. n that will be surely wen soham will shed his formality like behaviour towards rajji.. but as this story is slow paced that phase will also come soon.. and m waiting for it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
I would like to tell u that continue writing in this same pace as u are writing in coming updates too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next part, when is it coming.
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami9j

read part 11 to 17 now.. wow... all are amazing๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
and i am completely loving soham here.. he is quite unpredictable in ur story๐Ÿ˜‰..
like in part 11.. i had thought he would cancel the dinner plan as he had forgot abt it.. but he didnt.. and then teling rajji to wear sari and let her hair open๐Ÿ˜›.. looks like he himself dont know what is going in his heart๐Ÿ˜†.. and again in part 12 he asking rajji whhether she knows if she is pregnant.. lolz๐Ÿ˜†.. i am really not able to predict his behaviour here

Thank you ! In fact sohum really doesn't want to make rajji suffer, she's back with him since a week and even though things are going smooth right now with a accommodating Rajji, he can't forget how rude he behaved with her the whole previous month. So he really doesn't want to fall short and try he's best to be on top of his husband game. He can't afford to just "skip dates" and expect her to be okay with that. He has to prove her that he is willing to make things change, because if he keeps ignoring her, why would rajji stay with him? 

He wants to make her feel good and to compliment her as a wife but he can't say "you're beautiful to her face" because that would be the fakest compliment ever, since he doesn't really see her "that way" (that is, when he's not drunk๐Ÿ˜‰) so he tells her to wear a saree and let her hair loose to push her to behave like a real patni. Sohum wanted Rajji to feel like they were going on a date and not on a friends night out. That's why he asked her to pamper herself, he wants her to look cute and feel cute. 
ALSO (that is the main point) he is trying to erase the bad memories and replace them with good ones : last time rajji wore a saree and tried to be cute, he humiliated her so now she is too afraid to try again, but he want her do push herself and be back to her usual self, the one who wouldn't be scare to wear a saree.
Then during the dinner, they were alone so he wanted to take this opportunity to ask her if she was pregnant. the main reason he wanted her back was because he felt she would be dishonored if she didn't come back to him AND because he was afraid she might be left on her own with a kid. So he had to know and he asked. Also he just want to show that he is invested and that if there is a kid, he is accepting it fully, if she needs anything, he is here for her. He doesn't want her to feel like the kid is her own responsibility and that she is alone.

I hope i cleared the confusion towards sohum's behaviour.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and i loved the way u wrote abt soham geting mesmerised seeing rajji smiling and blushing when he gives her flowers.. awww.. it was such a cute scene... and i completely loved the way u wrote abt why soham went out of the room and how he was trying to stay away from rajji as he was somewere insecure abt his own limits.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

in part 13.. soham is taking efforts to make their marriage work and also before the time limit he has given to rajji.. for a change it feels good to read this as we have always seen rajji taking the efforts .. the end bit was sweet wen rajji tells him i will wait for u and soham gets a feeling that now he is no more single.. so he is geting the feeling of togetherness now.. loved the way you put it!๐Ÿ‘

in part 14.. first i thought that soham was shocked to see the bags as he didnt wanted rajji to go away from him.. but then u wrote it was bcoz he didnt wanted to go through the whole drama again..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. and I couldn't stop laughing๐Ÿ˜† Hahaha, yep ! it's because he is not realizing his love for her yet, he is too busy thinking about this "30 days to make her stay" but progressively, he'll care more about Rajji than about making her stay. He'll slowly get used to her and soon he'll want her to stay, not because of the challenge but because he likes her.๐Ÿ˜ณ

part 15 and 16 are also brilliant.. cant tell any one scene as u have written it very beautifully with even the minute details.. and i wish to see soham wearing formals n the tie given by rajji in coming updates๐Ÿ˜‰.. and may be he gifts rajji a dress too๐Ÿ˜‰.. i don't remember my story, but i think that Sohum will wear a suit soon ! i'll incorporate a scene for you in which he gifts a dress to rajji !๐Ÿ˜‰

part 17 seemed like a foundation for the coming updates with soham starting to feel incomplete with rajji not around him.. and the gill house scenes were excellent.. i have always craved to see such a scene with soji in gill house.. i am very happy to read it in ur story .. and soham feeling lonely in his room๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i guess next time soham will not let rajji stay in her mayka again๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.. the sms part was very sweet yaar..

waiting for next updates..
n sorry for commenting late..

thank you for the reply !๐Ÿ˜ƒ