Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

was this just 90 secs? felt like forever and got over in a heartbeat katelyn.

who made this? looks professional.. in HD.. breath taking gorgeous. so many scenes to remember.. so many dialogues by hearted.. really where are they?

Thank you for sharing.

Glad you liked it.  I thought it was well made in that short time frame.  This maker loves making very short vms and most are under a minute.  In fact, this is one of the longer ones.  😆  I think she is a fan like us who started making vms 3 years ago.  I could tell from her previous vms that she has improved tremendously.

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

very evocative, kate... beautiful... telling scenes and words... faraq. it was all about that really. some day must make a vm just on faraq dammit. and really am missing ipk a lot too these days... just saw that fight in front of gh when his car is ransacked... it's okay for people to watch me bathe outside but they mustn't hear me shout... gorgeous sparring... talk of spare parts, slight innuendo, obvious attraction amid the friction... frustrated gorgeous man in brown, irritable seething wife who's mad at her man... i do miss this whole thing.

I'm happy you enjoyed it.  I agree that it is very evocative.  Love all these scenes of the earlier days of IPK...faraq.  This vm was made during the time ipk was ending.  Yes, would love to see your faraq dammit vm in the future!

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

kate,

i wish the gifted and really talented vm makers would keep making their ipk vms every once in a way... the dramatic ones, the funny ones, the obsessive ones, the playful ones, the trailers, the mad ones...the sexy ones, the passionate ones... all of them. this story and this amount of footage can be treated in so many ways, depending on your sensibilities and wish of the moment. the vms collectively become like echoes of ipk coming back to us again and again and making us feel.

i am no expert movie or vm person... am still trying to figure out the older version of imovie, but i do love fooling around with the footage, you can watch for hours and not get irritated, you can he he even hear the same dialogue repeatedly and still want to hear it once more just in case the level was not quite it, teehee. that faraq vm... some day.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Missing ipk so so much!!  😭  I don't know.. sigh maybe that feeling will never go away!  Please take a look when you have a chance!  Do watch it in HD!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81JuBC_Xrfw[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81JuBC_Xrfw

credit to uploader

Kate ,👏 This caught me , the moment I came here...Just loved this one minute of Dhamakka...

Really nice work.Loved the dialogues and the connection with the streaming of the music.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I've made the edits below from the unseen pictures of IPK promo by MBC Bollywood.

FB cover

Siggy

Gorgeous👏 saw em on the face book...I was playing around too with these caps...Let me post it here too...

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year!!

Here is a small vm..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3T9yS-ECng&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Happy New Year Horizon😊...thnx for this warm welcome.Cute one...His soft look watching her innocent closed eyes is just too tempting.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It's time for a new beginning.  Have a rocking new year.  Wishing you good health, happiness and prosperity!!  Love  you all!

This is totally rocking one Kate...Look at his pout...Indeed Sukhi...peaceful
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

hi everyone, pictures of asr khushi in my mind the whole day, that too with a sombre piece of music... the last movement of tchaikovsky's pathetique, a symphony i heard a while ago by chance and absolutely fell for... not that i listen all the time, nor that i recognise every bit of it, but at some point as a movement plays, it reaches out and i do know yes, this is the sixth in b minor and i fly off...

just read that in russian the name translates to passionate...

believe it or not i made this to wish you all a great year ahead... my daughter saw it and said all the "staring" reminded her of twilight, though some bits made her happy.

have a splendid 2015...

please watch, that is in case youtube hasn't already banned it, in hd and push up the sound.

dard is ache, dard is pain, agony, wound, dard blows us away. without it, how would we live or love.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7_lH60ZWG4[/YOUTUBE]

I love this Symphony Indi...Passion and attraction with loads of showering love which doesn't need registration from any religion or religious book as LOVE itself is "Eebadat" ...a way of worshipping with deep passsion which makes you away from this world...surroundings and even make you forget you...yourself...your needs...your wishes...here comes the whole dialogue of Khushi during character dheela...
and above all it is a dard...a beautiful pain because this pain takes you away from this world's pain...dard-e-ishq...is always deeper than dard-e- duniya...

Chaand Tare lagane se duniya khoobsoorat nahin ho jati...dard is always there with bedardi...

Splendid job ...She is his peace...Sukoon...from all the dard..
Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preety_Nebula

Happy New year to all . 🥳Hope all is well in this land.I have to say it feels strange now because life is really getting hectic.Growing up with responsibilities is not fun at all.Missing my old days of fighting over breakfast with my mother every single day.

Ahhh, what a life? I still have no clue how with all these headaches you ladies do all these amazing things.Seriously.I salute you all rocking ladies!!!

Have a a blastful year ...

Awww...Preeti...too much of this world is being so heavy on you...yes fighing with mom is the best thing ever...but whenever you have time ...keep that mission on...that is the best one ever...

Happy new year dear...good to see u our second ghost.😉
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

happy new year, everyone...

look at that sukoon...peace seeing her smiling face...imagining this seeing everyday...feeling and dreaming...priceless...happy new year