Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Horizon

No idea about the symphony you are talking about, but these two on one frame always are always a symphony with not a single note off...fabulous piece Indi,,

the start and the end.. it almost seemed telling a story in itself.. his belief on bhagwan and dard.. and then the love, peace he could find with her.. was reading another comment of yours, i think to rhea, couldn't agree more about she not transforming him .. which is a fantastical idea per me but he finding that peace , sukoon that went missing with his mother again in this all giving girl..

truly this dance started right there in those vast corridors of Sheesh mahal.. splendidly treating visuals in the vm. that dard on either side and also the pyaar... i do love that Delhi me baali as a dance, not a techno but love the whole passion in it..glad you chose it as theme and woven a beautiful story around.. .. there was never any need for any words.. the sea of emotions in them transporting many a stories untold..
beautiful piece indi.. happy new yer to you .. to them... in dard.. in pyaar.. in dard bhara pyaar always...

thanks, indu...

true, they are like a symphony... and like  a great piece of music, almost elemental... always that ebb and flow that rushing to each other, breaking on each other... flowing away only to be held back and pulled close...

i liked the fact that they remained essentially who they were, but now touched by a feeling that brings great gifts with it. and she really did return to him his sukoon... she touched that mother place in him i feel... i think great lovers always touch and stir to life the deepest loves we hold in us... in him it was that love for his mother... nothing ever came near it though he kept telling his sister she was everything to him, mother father family... yet it was a nutcase who had laughter in her heart and an incredible ability to give that really took him back to his silent aching heart and said, feel it... there is peace there.

yes, the dance did start in the heart of dard, his partner perhaps was the only one who could assuage the ache, make him feel free again... at peace.

have a brilliant 2015.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Happy New Year! Lovely people of the blast!

Here's wishing every one a fabulous year ahead.

Personally 2014 was a good year and one of the loveliest things that happened has been this conversation I have had with all of you!
I don't know how to make vms, but would like to post a song for the man and his girl who I'm sure would continue to enthrall us in the times to come, providing a touch of romance amongst the travails of our daily lives. A love song for Arnav and Khushi, and the two people who brought them to life! Hope you enjoy (have been listening to it a lot of late, a cover version of a Cure's song, by a present day artist I would like to see in concert some day!)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CFCGUyf4VI[/YOUTUBE]
CREDIT: Youtube/Uploader
Edited by kizh72 - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year!!

Here is a small vm..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3T9yS-ECng&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Beautiful Indu!
A very Happy New Year to you also!

Originally posted by: kizh72

Personally 2014 was a good year and one of the loveliest things that happened has been this conversation I have had with all of you!
I don't know how to make vms, but would like to post a song for the man and his girl who I'm sure would continue to enthrall us in the times to come, providing a touch of romance amongst the travails of our daily lives. A love song for Arnav and Khushi, and the two people who brought them to life! Hope you enjoy (have been listening to it a lot of late, a cover version of a Cure's song, by a present day artist I would like to see in concert some day!)

Happy New Year to you too!  May you have many more happiness and success!!  A great song for our Arnav and Khushi!!  I love the Cure's version but Adele did a marvelous rendition!!
Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kizh72

happy new year, kizh... that is a lovely song and adele is such a wonderful singer. love her skyfall...
kizh72 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Happy New Year to you too!  May you have many more happiness and success!!  A great song for our Arnav and Khushi!!  I love the Cure's version but Adele did a marvelous rendition!!

Happy New Year Kate! Yeah, the Cure's version, being the original is fantastic. But I think Adele took it and made it something else! The song is also one of my favorite American Idol performances from recent times. Remember this?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wPWl6VCwX4[/YOUTUBE]
^ Thanks for sharing!  Yeah, I saw this idol performance but Adele's version is so magical...takes you away to dreamland.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year!!

Here is a small vm..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3T9yS-ECng&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Indu di when she switched on the lights and the soft piano notes trilled in and he stood looking at her my heart just filled with the sugar syrup of that jilebi she bit into.. thank you for this treat.

Wish you a very very happy new year!
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi everyone, pictures of asr khushi in my mind the whole day, that too with a sombre piece of music... the last movement of tchaikovsky's pathetique, a symphony i heard a while ago by chance and absolutely fell for... not that i listen all the time, nor that i recognise every bit of it, but at some point as a movement plays, it reaches out and i do know yes, this is the sixth in b minor and i fly off...

just read that in russian the name translates to passionate...

believe it or not i made this to wish you all a great year ahead... my daughter saw it and said all the "staring" reminded her of twilight, though some bits made her happy.

have a splendid 2015...

please watch, that is in case youtube hasn't already banned it, in hd and push up the sound.

dard is ache, dard is pain, agony, wound, dard blows us away. without it, how would we live or love.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7_lH60ZWG4[/YOUTUBE]

Beautiful vm Indi di as always.. that slow motion dance made it just something else.. at around 3:00 the symphony started to soar and later there was a moment when he dipped her.. there was a beat of silence and then he twirled her.. 

it was never a silly television serial, was it?.. it is a timeless tale of love.. one that did not shy from exploring the dard or the light heady moments of attraction or the everlasting peace that came with it. the more I watch them the more my heart longs for more.. not sure if that is a good thing..

The last scene and happy music so so cute.. 
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Indrani...It is a new year, yet the memories or I should say the ocean of happiness stays with us like a melody, a symphony, the tide... ebbing and flowing like the dance...the Arnav and Khushi dance of love.  
It started out in the deep ocean and just like the science of the creation of a wave, a gust of wind creates the trance-inducing* motion of the ocean...  the rhythmic lapping of ocean waves* created by a single gust (of the wind). 
We are entranced...our couple does that to us. They dance to this beautiful symphony and with the ebb and flow of the music, he moves Khushi away from him like the gust of wind creating the momentum for her to come right back to be recharged, their energy, a mutual one of love.  A beautiful Rabba Vey moment. 
Thank you always for the VM.  Happy New Year!  Hoping it will be filled with an ocean of happiness! 

credit:*Science of Summer:How do ocean waves form

Absolutely love your comment Cynthia di! Thank you.

The way the initial episodes set up the longing in the two characters. Their loss of control. The free fall feeling. It just overwhelms me sometimes.