Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
@Indi~
Thanks for reading my take on 303.
I'm glad that you agreed with my thought about ASR's misleading statement. Actually this was absolutely the result of careless writing. I think that time writer changed. Ekta's writer Jignesh started to write screen play. So the concept of original writer was messed up. Or as you said SP's interference did the major blunder in so many cases.

I'm besharam, ASR's deewani jo hoon. but I'm practical. Just think about it a newly married hot couple very much in love sleeping holding hands only. On gosh I just can't digest this. Khushi was making him like her. bad influence!πŸ˜†

I just saw your comment on my reply on your 297. Do you think, season-2 is possible. I don't see any ray of hope. ff se hi kaam chalana parega.😭
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi,

thanks. teri meri sure did titillate and fuel imagination .. right,in the end it really didn't matter.. the hows and whys...  when the end product is too flawless i don't really mind the route..

My personal fav certainly the last one.. the THUD i felt seeing his reflection leaning onto that door.. still echoes..

JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi,

thanks. teri meri sure did titillate and fuel imagination .. right,in the end it really didn't matter.. the hows and whys...  when the end product is too flawless i don't really mind the route..

My personal fav certainly the last one.. the THUD i felt seeing his reflection leaning onto that door.. still echoes..

My favorite is the way he reacted to his family's questions just after teri meri πŸ‘
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indu, love the theory! And the visual demonstration to make the concepts clear! πŸ˜† Will make it into the echelons of grand theories, for sure, both of them!!!!!
Theories and bloopers aside, that teri meri was sorcery at its evil best! Merlin could learn a trick or two from this one!!!!
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Indu di
**thud**

and have to agree with you all.. that money slamming on table has never been this attractive.. 

who cares if man metamorphoses from bandgala to black westernized look back to bandgala or whatever.. if he can dance that way.. his eyes do those things.. and hands do other things.. evil sorcery is definitely very much in play..

I loved that leaning on the door.. completely flustering the girl.. enjoying the seduction (for want of a better word).. also the carefully poised careless shrug to the families questions..

well I guess I pretty much just love everything about that teri meri.. uff what a love story!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

For Indi

Episode 300 

Blinded

Don't you love receiving gifts on your birthday? 

All wrapped in shiny green paper and placed so nicely on the middle of the bed. 

She must see it now. 

What the?

She walks past it AGAIN and he has had ENOUGH!

He grabs it and in his gussa says to her as she walks in, "see it, it's for you, take it!"  She doesn't want it.  Khushi is behaving quite childish right now.  Bas, Khushi, bas.  We know you just wanted a simple wish.  We know you didn't consider the 2 lakh bag a gift personally from him.

But..

What about the cake? He personally ordered.

What about the fairy lights?  He carefully placed.

And now?

The beautifully shiny green wrapped present laying in the middle of the bed that is now in his angry hands.

Come on Khushi!

She has been blinded.

Take it he says.  She takes it and opens it without even a care.  Hurtful.  He looks on with a slight grin on his face; I sense he is proud of himself.  And she hands it back, "I don't want it."  Hurtful again.  Now don't misunderstand me, I understand with my whole heart her hurt.  He has hurt her many times but sometimes you got to give in when you know how hard it is for him. He had ordered it to her specifications, specially made for her in the color that he loves to see her in. And she doesn't want it.

He asks her almost desperately, why, Khushi, why? His frustration has brought his inner ASR out.  He aggressively walks forward and the usual dance takes place, she moves backwards as he is angrily asking her why and says he has left her no other option than to accept.  He has followed all that she has requested, he made the call, he picked the sari and the color and now she doesn't want it, he asks angrily.  She has been backed up to another wall yet again and he remembers NK's words to speak lovingly.  He reiterates what he has said in a softer tone and then asks her to wear it because he wants to see her in the sari.  He backs away handing her the dress, head down like a puppy that has surrendered to his master.  It was quite sweet and I loved to see our very vulnerable and in love hero.

I nearly fell off my chair when she said she wouldn't wear it.  He asks her why?  Why won't she wear it and why won't she smile?  He questions her and sternly asks her to look at him when he talks with her, his pet peeve.  She knows better but even now she can't seem to look into his eyes.  Neither of them can.  Why?  What has happened?  Why all this hidden pain?

He can buy her anything but not a smile.  The sari gets thrown to the side and he walks out.  Sometimes, the depth of hurt that has been portrayed in this show by both our characters surprises me, each one's hurt justified, although sometimes misguided and misinterpreted.

Angrily Arnav enters NK's room blaming him for the advice he gave.  It didn't work and if NK says relax and take a breath one more time this angry young man that is now in his ASR mode will remove his breaths!  He has tried so much and he is upset!  He asked Nani to make her favorite meal and she didn't even eat it.  He bought her a sari personally and she didn't even wear it. Arnav has tried to make her happy and smile but nothing and he is so frustrated!  NK has an idea and he furiously says he doesn't want anymore of his ideas he will do it himself and walks out the door.

We come to the point in the show where Khushi is talking with her confidante DM.  Now we will learn what is behind her bizarre behavior.  It seems that Khushi feels that everything that has happened is her fault.  Her Di is upset with her, and she feels she has caused the problem between her jiji and jijaji, so how can she be happy?  She continues that she isn't upset with Arnav... fooled me! But with everything that happened and what he said how can she forget?  Something must be done.

Akash has come home and Khushi is there with his water.  What is going through this SankaDevi's mind?  She Makes small talk and then suggests that since he has worked so hard since Atnav was away that maybe Payal and him should take a small getaway.  Akash leaves there and angrily walks in his room, okay so here is when I get angry.  He is angry at Payal for what Khushi did and he is still angry at Payal for keeping everything a secret from him.  I know he is hurt because she did not share this information but didn't both sisters stay quiet for the sake of the family?  I think they were stupid to withhold this information but then there wouldn't be a story. 

Now Payal is upset with her sister for interfering in her marital affairs and although Khushi thinks her idea was great her sister asks her to stay out of her relationship with her husband further pushing Khushi to a state of unhappiness and guilt.

Nani and Anjali are having a nice moment with Nani combing Anjali's hair.  Nani says that when she was pregnant her plait was so thick indicating she was going to have a girl.  Anjali says no, she wants a son just like Shyam.  Man, I didn't remember this,; I only remember her wanting a Rajkumari.  Interesting, since Shyam is gone, the child should be a boy to remind her of his father. Oh, how she idolizes him!  She cries on Naniji's shoulder, not understanding what has happened, how it happened? She thinks Arnav must be wrong her husband could never do those things.  Oh wait Anjali for worse things to come and yes take another pill during your pregnancy!

The next scene was one of my favorites.  Arnav is coming down the stairs thinking about all that has happened with Khushi and Khushi is at the other end of the room thinking all that has happened with her sister and Arnav.  They are on either end of the room.  They slowly walk up to each other, reminds me of a duel at the OK Corral, slowly walking to each other not knowing who is going to draw their pistol first but he turns as he gets close to her seeing her eyes saddened, Dammit! He mutters.  Her hurt too much for him to bear and she too turns but she mutters that even she doesn't want to look at him. Both of them turn and Arnav bumps into NK and she bumps into Payal.  They are both scolded but NK realizs that he has been looking at Khushi and says to him love is blind.  Arnav grabs his computer bag and goes back up the stairs. (That was kind of weird I thought he would go out the door, where was he going anyway?  Another Shantivan puzzle)

Khushi has just been scolded by her sister and thinks she must do something now.

NK and Arnav are in Arnav's room.  It is funny how NK sees the pair as falling in love and even though they are maybe the two just don't see it right now.  Afterall, we have only had the "Khushi, I love you" phone call but not the "Because, I love you dammit!"  Even that confuses me.  I guess Arnav is still figuring out how to express his love for her and how to keep her happy since his outburst and reminder of the contract.  Nk is rambling to Arnav trying to figure a plan of winning Khushi over, as well as giving him the facts of Arnav and Khushi's relationship that points to love.  He says the great Arnav Singh Raizada has fallen to his knees from his love.  NK asks Arnav to recreate all the memories in which they had fallen in love and he asks Arnav to tell him about them.

Arnav remembers his meeting with Khushi, his eyes glaze with the memory of a mesmerizing beauty in his arms as she fell from the runway, her lips lusciously pink, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment and the memory of the anger he felt at this beauty who was trying to destroy his show.  Conflicted he was, angry for this conspiracy but moved at the same time by this beauty. He held her against his body, which became hard as steel, threatening her with his batameezi attitude breaking her pearl dori...she entranced him.  His look far away to a time of nafrat, gussa and enthrallment...

NK shouts, "That's it! That look!!!"

Arnav looks at him like he's mad.

NK asks him to tell their love story. 

He begins...

She fell in his arms during his runway show and he locked her in a room and he was responsible for Payal's wedding breaking and he was responsible for having the footage of her in his arms played on every channel, over and over again. And then she came to work for him and he caught her as she almost fell and they argued and he let go of her and she fell from his office window and then he put her in the rain parking cars and when she didn't give in he sent her to a building that was just about to collapse.  He made her life so difficult...

STOP!!!! NK screams. Stop, Pause, he says it's you Arnav so it figures.  But Khushi, lovely Khushi she must have some romantic moments with you.

He starts with," she calls me Laad Govenor.  She threw scalding hot tea at me, she came at me with a knife, she lit a mosquito coil and I couldn't speak for days.  She kept me hungry and I fainted..."

"WAIT!!! I asked you for romantic moments, a love story and all you tell me is horror and thrill." 

He asks G-d to help him and runs away.

Arnav is left with a silly grin on his face as he thinks of his crazy, zany Kushi and the madness that ensues around her. All of a sudden the light bulb goes off, that's it, he will relive their old moments!

* I named this episode Blinded for a number of reasons.  Khushi has been blinded by the events that have happened and so she is not appreciating his love. She has taken all the blame for everything and is blind to the fact that others are involved too. Akash has been blinded by those same events and his feelings have been hurt; has he forgotten his love for Payal?  Anjali has been blinded to Shyam's truth. Arnav has been blindsided by his love for Khushi by all the events leading up to their contract marriage and now he wants to fight for her. NK says you are all blinded by these crazy things that you do to each other you just love each other and the great ASR has fallen to his knees for this crazy girl!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

@Indi~

Thanks for reading my take on 303.
I'm glad that you agreed with my thought about ASR's misleading statement. Actually this was absolutely the result of careless writing. I think that time writer changed. Ekta's writer Jignesh started to write screen play. So the concept of original writer was messed up. Or as you said SP's interference did the major blunder in so many cases.

I'm besharam, ASR's deewani jo hoon. but I'm practical. Just think about it a newly married hot couple very much in love sleeping holding hands only. On gosh I just can't digest this. Khushi was making him like her. bad influence!πŸ˜†

I just saw your comment on my reply on your 297. Do you think, season-2 is possible. I don't see any ray of hope. ff se hi kaam chalana parega.😭

yessir, we are lovers true but practical too. ff se hi lagta hai kaam chalana padega. πŸ˜†

jainesh was the new writer... he officially joined around day's entry, but may have been in the team already. actually most writers have written for ekta, including bed raj, the lead story guy... maybe even gh... but this jainesh was brought in i think to give ilk a more "hindi tv soap" slant... itna hi slant ho gaya, the whole story collapsed.

of course that ridiculous i didn't love her then line is bad writing... and can you immmagine asr sleeping holding her hand lie that after all that has happened? pagal and silly.

nah, after a point i hung around only for the pyaar and my obsession... a young actor. but yeah, there were moments when i did think initially that they would return to the original sharp smart fun just right absolutely gorgeous ipk. what i also enjoyed was the fact that it was not a western story retold... it had a strong ethnic identity... was happily madly crazily desi. with a what the yelling hero and a hey dm heroine... it was totally rooted in our pagalpan,  like the masala films of the late sixties and seventies.

and oh, did it create characters and a super love isstory. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^
huh! hark! prithee! hi! fie!

what is it upon which my beady eye falleth?!!!

cynthia yay your 300 is "for indi'? wow. me dhakdhak. okay, will read asap. and thank you, sir...