Blast from the Past Thread #28 ~*~Purane moments@300~*~ P 140 Epi 330 - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone!!! 

Good lord haven't I missed a lot? I have. I have. Would start reading where I left. Somewhere at page 70.  

I lau you guys, the moment this nagging feeling of perhaps I am done with IPK (blasphemy thy name is Ria πŸ˜†) moves forward a nanometer in my dimaag, Blasters with their mind blowing edits, their toe curling, sexy, lovely VMs and their fantabulous takes on episodes throw fling that thought terra-miles (miles and terra don't even go together) away. 

And yay, I am back. So is writing Arshi, discussing Arshi, living and living some more with them begins again for me. Before you ask, yes eggjams are phinally obher.  

Edited by cineraria - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hello, young cin, so eggjams done ji done? wonderful... great to see you... what? done with ipk? ee ka hai, bitiya, kyun hai? do you even know how good looking this man who acts in it is? and what's more he speaks engleesiya with the accent of your sheher... abandon him? that accent? and then the pyaar wyaar... for what? just to think you are a sane healthy intelliugent woman? hah, all three things highly overrated... teehee.

blast 29 has started
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118647963

and so has reblast 1...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/119006043

see you.
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#333399">Hi everyone!!!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#333399">Good lord haven't I missed a lot? I have. I have. Would start reading where I left. Somewhere at page 70. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#333399">I lau you guys, the moment this nagging feeling of perhaps I am done with IPK (blasphemy thy name is RiaπŸ˜†) moves forward a nanometer in my dimaag, Blasters with their mind blowing edits, their toe curling, sexy, lovely VMs and their fantabulous takes on episodes throw fling that thought terra-miles (miles and terra don't even go together) away.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#333399">And yay, I am back. So is writing Arshi, discussing Arshi, living and living some more with them begins again for me. Before you ask, yes eggjams are phinally obher. </font>

Look who's here! Little AManji!
Eggjams phinally obher? Where are the flukes 😑 (Imagine buaji with her belan)
Good to see you! πŸ˜†
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hello, young cin, so eggjams done ji done? wonderful... great to see you... what? done with ipk? ee ka hai, bitiya, kyun hai? do you even know how good looking this man who acts in it is? and what's more he speaks engleesiya with the accent of your sheher... abandon him? that accent? and then the pyaar wyaar... for what? just to think you are a sane healthy intelliugent woman? hah, all three things highly overrated... teehee.

blast 29 has started
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118647963

and so has reblast 1...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/119006043

see you.

Bwahaha, Indi behen you just reminded me that I had abandoned these three highly overrated ergo, rather dispensable things some three years ago (though I must confess they already were found to be quite scant in this specimen). But just thought what's the harm in trying to sound cool. πŸ˜† But at this price? No. no. IPK, the me-like sweet-toothed sweet sweet girl and the rakish sorcerer, that man, that adonis, I simply can't do without. 

Bitiya aapan kaan pakad ke aapan aap se hi maafi maangli, ee nainsafi hum aapan saath kaisan kar sakat hain?  πŸ˜• πŸ˜²

Oo suit-boot wala babua aur oo pom pom wali bitiya humre dil me basat hain, oo ka hum naahi nikaal sakat. πŸ˜³

PS: Hehe, though I must say, how freaking elated I am that the handsome man didn't speak engleesiya in my sheher's accent. Had it been so, like the local race found here, all his 'sh' would be replaced by 's' and 'f' with 'ph'. Now imagine What the ph... 

PPS: Reblast!! New thread, there I come, there I come. 

PPPS: By the way, why the Bhaiyya who once played the role of that enchanting sorcerer has not yet trimmed his apparent mane? Any particular reason you can think of because I can't. (Not that I didn't try. πŸ˜­)
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Look who's here! Little AManji!
Eggjams phinally obher? Where are the flukes 😑 (Imagine buaji with her belan)
Good to see you! πŸ˜†

O humri kizh beheniya πŸ€— 

Yes yes, they are obher, whattay paramshanti ki anubhooti. 

And flukes are on their way. I aim for this Sunday. Really heartening that you still remember those, I was afraid the over due update may not interest anyone anymore. Woohoo, I am lucky then. 
cineraria thumbnail
Gosh. SO SO SO good to see you all again. How much I missed this place. 
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

what the ph... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

(why eej errant mind yelling what the phanibhushan... never mind) why doesn't he cut his hair? because then he might look handsome as hell and force achhi ladkiyas, such as those found here, to have unholy thoughts and so, for the sake of world peace and interplanetary harmony, he just does what he has to do.
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

what the ph... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

(why eej errant mind yelling what the phanibhushan... never mind) why doesn't he cut his hair? because then he might look handsome as hell and force achhi ladkiyas, such as those found here, to have unholy thoughts and so, for the sake of world peace and interplanetary harmony, he just does what he has to do.

If that's his idea then it has certainly backphired in a way. Achhi ladkiyan are now agonized, fretting, whining, their disrupted mental harmony is in turn threatening interplanetary harmony and world peace in general has gone for a toss. His was the choice to make, unholy thoughts vs horrid ones.    Kaa kari iss ladke ka? kaun samjhaye eeka? Ab toh bas Nandkissore ka sahara hai. 
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

that eej 🀣 a pirablem the saviour of harmony and achhi ladki mind had not realised. unlike dilli ka laddoo as in jo khaya woh bhi pachtaya and jo nahin khatya woh bhi pachtaya, he eej dilli kad ladka, baal kata toh bhi dhakdhak diya, baal nahin kata toh aur bhi dhakdhak diya. holy, harmony sab what the ph ho gaya.

(in pure phine englees: unlikee the laddoo of delhi which it is said, those who ate suffered and those who didn't also suffered, he is the ladka of delhi, when he cut his hair he gave dhakdhak, when he didn't cut his hair he gave even more dhakdhak. holy, harmony, everything became what the f...)

cineraria thumbnail
^^^
Bhery bhell said. πŸ‘