Blast from the Past Thread #28 ~*~Purane moments@300~*~ P 140 Epi 330 - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
HIGHLIGHT OF THE EPISODE! ARHI!!!!!! Well Arnav more I mean I never thought that tying a dori would be that hot and sensous! ☺️
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BHAVII

Yes that was the scene followed by jadu hain nasha and to my wonder that jaadu and nasha is still there after 6 months and its a personal record😳 as have not completed a single show todate forget repeating it or even reading FF's and SS😲

if i may jump in ladies!

actually i jumped in this morning, wrota a looong reply and went to post and POOF! all gone...lovely cyber space...

anways, was follwing this convo since Indu started it...God bless that memory of your Indu! mmmwaaas for reminding us and that hot .gif the DCH guy was pretty memorable! so nothing wrong with being like him...but dont' worry you are not boring! 

Indi loved your input about this scene, now will have to watch every nano second as you describe it 😆

I think most everyone knows what these scene does to me...its a HOT scene and one of the no playing around the bushes scenes dammit! ASR had enough! 
Teri meri put them in a state of no going back, and the releasing hairwa in the BR..forplay!
and what to say of this scene kisswa by the poolside..., build up with Khushi's worry, his "pata toh chala mujhe kitna miss kiya jaata hai" (atleast i know now how much i'm missed), looking dead straight at her and then the whole jealousy layer with NK...
the whole droping of the kangan and him jumping in to help her(so much in just that one event), to be one with her, and the touching of her hand...and the disappearing of that mild gussa for her not ackknoledging she needs him, the second the splash of water drops on her face and he gets lost in it...
everything about this scene was perfect (- the BD😡), the man and the woman ofcourse were top notch but the direction also was perfection...the angles the shots were taken, the pauses, the turns, the facial expressions...
yes the director deserves a round of applause, its is after all his vision that plays out in the end...
and uff the music! was the other unsung hero...
for the second she turns to release her pink golden laced dupatta from anything other that the laad gov...the music comes in and we know we are in for a ride...its not just nok jok...something big is going to happen...and then his refusing to let it go...let her go, you are mine and no one else's ...also hidden beautifully under playful dialogues spoken by a man who knows how to take advantage of oppurtunity..."you can do anything right? so realease yourself from me"...HOT HOT HOT...and then the reeling her in, a "lagi shart" wanna bet...and finally the sweetest sound to a ipkdian's ears...ASR kissing KKG...and her eye widening not knowing what hit her...perhaps why i don't remember exactly my reaction when i saw this scne b/c i fainthed a million times..prob when i came to, i re winded the hell out of the scene and watched blissfully

and Bhavi, i so agree with you...that victorious silent predator's roar in his smile and eyes on top of those stairs saying "Gottcha!" was just the final blow to us...aaand we are all fainted acrross the world😆

Indu, lovely thought on them playing the coin ritual as brid and groom with that kangan 👏
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
^^ Ami this is our space so why even ask permission. Its more the merrier when it comes to these two😃. To me the foreplay never ended until the terrace. Every episode until that point had something that would make us rewind those scenes 100 times. 
Actually after this kiss ASR had not just marked Khushi his own but considered her his possession. To him she was hers. How else the guy would just take a girl's duppatta and take off the haldi or take away the band when her knot of  dori was open. 
(Although i was not sure how did the knot on dori help her hide her skin😕😆 - but well message went across) 

Or even blocking her way after she kissed him on cheek. It was just a Possessive man all the way making not just Khushi's dhak dhak go awry but also the women around the world's too😆
Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ami, great to see that purple.. festive..

oh yes that splash of water on her face was incredibly hot... she almost seemed caged in that hotness (literal😊) by her side and in need of some coolant...loved all you said.. its interesting how she recalled her dupatta getting stuck earlier but very disappointingly he was not the reason then... but now he would.. over a period of many months we see this character growing, flourishing infront of our eyes.. how his comfort, acknowledgement of it with her scaled up..giving a glimpse of the joy of stretching one's wings and flying away ..and ofcourse flirty asr is the deadliest than any AK47s...

LM said "bang bang basket full of surprises" around Jan 10th on his FB, ofcourse he is not the sole person who brought the bang, along came an interplay of many talents at their very best here, the writers, music directors, even editors whose craft i started appreciating only much later...
and a  foreplay started with that "chodo rehne do" and absolutely agree Bhavii, that it never really ended until the terrace...and was a bang all along for 4/5 weeks...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

hi ami,

good to see you. thanks indu for starting kiss talk... purple ko aana toh tha hi. 😆

yes the water splash on her face... and ting ting... ting ting music... sensuous was the brief of the moment and no one spared anything to explore it.

sound was a major component... the splashes, the music, then finally... ahhh that thing.

and even more than lagi sharth, my ears picked up and went to pieces at the "kyun?"

a little insolence in the eyes... man is out to win today. something unleashed, unfurled. no wonder girl went hyper... but most interestingly she didn't walk away... oh she wanted this as much as he did, only she has been brought up a girl, a good middle class girl, never ever been told that she might want to kiss a hot man by the poolside... haw only ladkis like lavanya do all these bad bad things... sab kuchh haww... but asr hits her where no one else does... he touches that part where she is all woman.

i have always loved this breaking down of socially set barriers within her when it came to him.

with him, she was not orphan, small town girl, achhi ladki, nothing... she was woman. and all of it. claiming her man, practically from the moment she met him, running after him to "sunao" him, raging at him when no one else ever even dreamed of it. all woman, every time. i suspect even on that first night. he just sparked something abs inside her... a part no one reached. just as she did with him. i liked that sense of the story too too much.

the friction became understandable somehow... and it always felt equal in some mysterious way, even when he was being a nasty almost chauvinistic horror (me faintiya at the very thought).

however well you write it... if there's no chemistry, if you can't act it...

and because everything felt instinctively right, maybe that's why much later the chhoti si duniya would become irksome.

here it's all fire... real fire. no ghunghat veil hypocritical haw in it.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Feeling faintiya reading all the kiss talk!😆
And the 'bina shaadi saath saath rakshas', no way she could resist him! Did she unconsciously hate him been saath saath with someone else?
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

because achhi ladkis are never allowed to say certain things and because they must always be smug and cute, maybe kkg never said anything, but did you see her striking the match again and again back during teej as asr got cosy with la...

she just felt something for this khadoos. and he had to rush and catch her if she showed any sign of falling or being run over, because maybe one day he had looked at a pair of lips when he hadn't planned to and it was that close and it trembled.

her tear broke free and fell when he hugged his live in girl friend to take her back home. his blood boiled to even think she had any other man in her gotafied life...

strange na, she was worried about sheetal, jealous, imagining him trying to kiss her. yet, lavanya... with whom he had lived in that house... not a single question about that, not even to herself? achhi ladki is a syndrome from which even asr can't save us sometimes. and if anyone can, a straight shooter like he can.

wish our tv had the necessary body parts to write a real girl. as kkg was... oh so real.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ami, Bhavi, Kizh, thanks for liking my enraged lines. Was totally miffed when I read we can't play the star plus clip through IF, this is getting just too much. Also, sorry for making you giggle at work. 😉 

Hey Kizh, ya our music conversations. It's been a long time. So, where were we? 

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Feeling faintiya reading all the kiss talk!😆

And the 'bina shaadi saath saath rakshas', no way she could resist him! Did she unconsciously hate him been saath saath with someone else?

right on Kizh! I forget which episode it was she has learned of this "live in"...and had that dream where she was the judge...I had this whole theory of her subconsciously being jealous...hence came the dream where she punished the rakshas...by the end of the dream, La's victimization dissipates and it boils down to just him approaching her...😆
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVII

^^ Ami this is our space so why even ask permission. Its more the merrier when it comes to these two😃. To me the foreplay never ended until the terrace. Every episode until that point had something that would make us rewind those scenes 100 times. 

Actually after this kiss ASR had not just marked Khushi his own but considered her his possession. To him she was hers. How else the guy would just take a girl's duppatta and take off the haldi or take away the band when her knot of  dori was open. 
(Although i was not sure how did the knot on dori help her hide her skin😕😆 - but well message went across) 

Or even blocking her way after she kissed him on cheek. It was just a Possessive man all the way making not just Khushi's dhak dhak go awry but also the women around the world's too😆

Right you are Bhavi...he always had this haq over her...even putting on that seatbelt for her as he was furious with her when searching for Di...even before that, the haq was alway prominent but how it intensified in during Payash's wedding is glorious...and then the terrace😭💔 waaahhh!!!!!!!!