Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

So many people here say Katrina can't act, she's a non actor and what not! Why can't Kishwer? Just because she's a TV actor?

That is the most W*F reasoning I've ever heard :|

I am guilty of having a go at TV actors myself but in this scenario I am with Kishwer. 10 years in industry and her acting is the same. Sad she has received abuse 🥱
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

Okay as u say...😆

rashmi chooro ye sab . kat aur deepika ko ladne do aapas mein. refree kishwer ko rakh lenge. u tell me how u doin😃
kishwer has also been in the industry for 15yrs?? uusne kya ukhad liya??
aish. thumbnail
LOL@ Kat being the biggest star. Despite Bang bang's crowd pulling genre, the collections are below expectations
the collections are below expectations/? how so?? and i think hrithik is the main crowd puller for that movie, i didn't want to make this a deepika vs kat thing, i prefer deepika myself, but some fans just piss me off

So what, she is not the only one to mock her... Except handful of people everyone is mocking Kat for her BB performance... So chilll😆

Now, wait. You cannot form an opinion based on twitter alone. Even on twitter, I find equal number of people saying they liked Katrina Kaif in BB. The majority of Indian BB audience, I would say, have no opinion or +ve opinion of Katrina Kaif's performance in BB. If they had an actual -ve opinion, the box office would have reflected that.

Originally posted by: nkapoor0

the collections are below expectations/? how so?? and i think hrithik is the main crowd puller for that movie, i didn't want to make this a deepika vs kat thing, i prefer deepika myself, but some fans just piss me off

They are nothing near to below expectations. Go read the thread on BB reviews and BO. They are going strong with more than 70% occupancy.

Well the ones who speaks truth are hypocrites acc to u...Okayyy😆

I don't know why you are bringing DP into this. But the "truth" you talk about is very subjective. Some people like some actor's performance, some don't. There is no universal "truth" on how strong an actor is.

Originally posted by: nkapoor0

whatever frustrated deepika fan, kat is a bigger star than ur deepika

Ya Ya I can see that in the way BB is performing at BO..(underperforming i mean😉)😆

Originally posted by: silent_reader

I don't know why you are bringing DP into this. But the "truth" you talk about is very subjective. Some people like some actor's performance, some don't. There is no universal "truth" on how strong an actor is.

Excuse me where i have myself bought DP in this. Someone bought her topic n i replied... Cant u see that😡... As far as Kat is concerned everyone knows she sucks in acting... Its not just my opinion.. Even her fans approve of it... U cannot call anyone hypocrite just because they called their fav bad actress...