TV actress Kishwer Merchantt comments on Katrina Kaif on Twitter, says

Posted: 9 years ago

It's the murky world of showbiz and technology and what appeals to one may not please the other. So people take to the social networking sites, like Twitter and facebook, to express their long hidden emotions and opinions. And if the posts are about a well known person, they might as well catch the eye.

Similar happened when TV actress Kishwer Merchantt, last seen in Star Plus' show Ek Hasina Thhi', tweeted a rather displeasing comment about actress Katrina Kaif.

I knw i will get a lot of haters but #katrinakaif pls stick to dng just item songs coz u are nt an actor .. thank u

" Kishwer S Merchantt (@KishwerM) October 4, 2014

We assume this tweet must be after the actress watched Katrina's latest release Bang Bang'. If this wasn't enough, soon after this tweet, Katrina's fans and haters started commenting on the tweet and what started mere as a regular tweet converted to a full blown war of words. Kishwer Merchantt didn't step back; instead, she began retweeting tweets that echoed the same viewpoint. She later posted:

People whk are nt katrina kaif are reacting to my tweet more than katrina..woh toh ghar mien aaram se dinner kar rahi hogi..

" Kishwer S Merchantt (@KishwerM) October 4, 2014

Edited by RashmiNM - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WreckTangle. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haters.Katty is queen she is royal.She is hot and beautiful.Luk at her dresses in bang bang gorgeous. Everyone is jealous.she is not getting gud reviews but she is angel.Luk at the poses in the film that matters.
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
2 rs people looking for publicity using Kat's name. Re tweeting views that support her now. 

Originally posted by: KatrinaAC

Haters.Katty is queen she is royal.She is hot and beautiful.Luk at her dresses in bang bang gorgeous. Everyone is jealous.she is not getting gud reviews but she is angel.Luk at the poses in the film that matters.

Okay as u say...😆
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haa Haa tu firse Rasmi !! Literally no kaam dhanda :(
Cheap people taking Katrina's name for piblicty and yea Do we care?! NO!!

Why don't you accent TM Ran             Deep can never be a couple , so stop this nonsense !!
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lol and you say you don't care about Katrina 😆
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok proved your point. Can we move on. Kinda sick of Anti-Katty posts.
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And who is this 2 rs actress ?

Originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

Haa Haa tu firse Rasmi !! Literally no kaam dhanda :(

Cheap people taking Katrina's name for piblicty and yea Do we care?! NO!!

Why don't you accent TM Ran             Deep can never be a couple , so stop this nonsense !!

I never said they will be ya they wont be...Y ur dragging them into this...😆 Whole world is bashing ur Katty performance except u n ur chelas... ðŸ˜† If u dont care y u even bother commenting here then...😆

Originally posted by: .Moonlight.

Lol and you say you don't care about Katrina 😆

I dont care now also.. I posted it for her fans like U to see n take action against itt...😆