TV actress Kishwer Merchantt comments on Katrina Kaif on Twitter, says - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
she did it for attention it is pretty obvious
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dear kishu merchant. I don't know who you are. I don't know where do u lives but when I meet you I will salute you for speaking truth.
Czarina thumbnail
It's okay for all of us to say what we like on here but when someone else does it on an equally public forum it's because she's (a) a loser (b) attention-seeking (c) both. Utter crap. Wonder what that makes some here then? 
For the record, I agree with her. But even if I didn't, she's entitled to say what she wants. Fanatical fans that don't like what they're reading can take a running jump. 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Since this is Katrina freedom of speech is applicable.

Umm lets see if she a tv actress says something negative or what ever truth is perceived to be about their favourites. 

Those same will do what Katrina fans did.  get defensive and call names.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: New_nova

Dear kishu merchant. I don't know who you are. I don't know where do u lives but when I meet you I will salute you for speaking truth.

🤣
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Ek tweet ne itni aag chingari laga di jo ab aag ban gayi hain 😆
Czarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Since this is Katrina freedom of speech is applicable.

Umm lets see if she a tv actress says something negative or what ever truth is perceived to be about their favourites. 

Those same will do what Katrina fans did.  get defensive and call names.

Why get defensive though? What does one person's opinion matter, to the extent that you can abuse and 'call names' and think it's okay? 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Czarina

Why get defensive though? What does one person's opinion matter, to the extent that you can abuse and 'call names' and think it's okay? 

This happens to all actresses and actors, only this is applicable when this does not concern your favourites. All the name calling and getting defensive about your favourites all the fandoms do this so why signal out katrina fans. 

Exactly as long as your opinion is not that offensive and said it in a better way is fine to me, but some do cross the line here. 

There are fanatical fans of every star and signalling out one group is not fine.