Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I am not a Kat fan but I won't deny that she is very pretty and the actress which has the most star power. 😛
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">They are behaving as if she is she is the only one to say it...😆Y dont they go n attack Masand, Anupama chopra, Raja Sen, etc who wrote so much bad about her.. Not everyone can be wrong about their judgements... Pathetic fanss...</font>

I know it's hilarious! Katrina is DISSED SO much here but that's fine but if a TV actress does it then she's mocked for being a TV actor? What have the members in the forum achieved that they can mock TV actors?

Originally posted by: .Moonlight.

I am not a Kat fan but I won't deny that she is very pretty and the actress which has the most star power. 😛

Here that actress spoke about her non acting skills which is a fact n i hope every Kat fan understands it n respects it instead of mocking her...
and what about the woman who is tweeting? what about her non-existent acting skills?? FLOP ACTRESS with zero skill, also an attention wh**e Edited by nkapoor0 - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I know it's hilarious! Katrina is DISSED SO much here but that's fine but if a TV actress does it then she's mocked for being a TV actor? What have the members in the forum achieved that they can mock TV actors?

I read so many BB tweets.. There are hardly any tweetes about Katrina performance which saysss a lot... They didn't even compliment her dancing skills this time... Its high time Kat fans realise this n understand difference between actors n non actors n stop mocking other actresses unnecessarily...

Originally posted by: nkapoor0

and what about the woman who is tweeting? what about her non-existent acting skills?? FLOP ACTRESS with zero skill, also an attention wh**e

Excuse me she tweeted in general just like any of usss... n she is not the only one who feels it... Stop calling names because she has said the truth n not committed any crime...

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

Excuse me she tweeted in general just like any of usss... n she is not the only one who feels it... Stop calling names because she has said the truth n not committed any crime...

tweeted the truth?? really now?? please frustrated deepika fan, i myself don't think kat is a good actress, but coming from someone as bad as kishwer?? really?? wow, that is the biggest insult ever, she doesn't even know the A of acting, she is just attention seeking, because she is a big flop
WreckTangle. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How easily Kishwer is called attention wh**e for criticizing Katty the angels acting skills.
kat is a bad actress, but still a million times better than the flop actress kishwer thats all i am gonna say

Originally posted by: nkapoor0

kat is a bad actress, but still a million times better than the flop actress kishwer thats all i am gonna say

Are u a good actress to call Kishwer a bad actress?? Maybe u can judge her if u prove to be one.. Even i have seen her in serials n i can assure u she gives more expressions than ur Katty... So stop bashing her unnecessarily...