Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mahatma123

@sparkling vibz
yaar be a bigger person here and leave her be. She obviously likes to argue otherwise mujhe ek hi to bol deti

Arrey tumhare saath thodi argue kiya hai meine... Keep ur pravachan to urself...
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Seriously tired of this twitter war nonsense!
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

Arrey tumhare saath thodi argue kiya hai meine... Keep ur pravachan to urself...

ok rashmi

Originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

This is the only SOME , we have a lot of post invite feedback even from top critics and sites !

But just because a cheap flop birth quoted it its becomes imp.๐Ÿฅฑ

Well well all top critics have thrashed it n zipped it apart... Y ur defending unnecessarily... Accept the truth dignifiedly n move on..๐Ÿ˜†
Thank U sooo much
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜Š
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Considering the screens n holidays n HR n ur queen stardom, its obvious it has underperformed.. Truth is difficult to digest, isn't it...๐Ÿ˜†

Oh you mean the false truth๐Ÿ˜†

Check the review thread. The film is doing really well. Anyways there jaise logo se kuch Farak nahi padta.๐Ÿคข

Jaake dekh FF apni DP ke 0 stardom se!

One side there are such awsome DP fans and the other side sadly she has people like you! Who make others hate her.

Oh you mean the false truth๐Ÿ˜†

Check the review thread. The film is doing really well. Anyways there jaise logo se kuch Farak nahi padta.๐Ÿคข

Jaake dekh FF apni DP ke 0 stardom se!

One side there are such awsome DP fans and the other side sadly she has people like you! Who make others hate her.

When we find such 3rd grade haters of DP like U its obvious someone has to speak up...Go n check Koimoi thread, its declared a HIT...

The member is warned not to indulge in name calling other members. This is against IF rules. Refrain from making offensive remarks.

BWF-DT

Edited by realitybites - 9 years ago
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

When we find such 3rd grade haters of DP like U its obvious someone has to speak up...Go n check Koimoi thread, its declared a HIT... 

With how much 20 cr.๐Ÿ˜†

And I don't hate DP. But now I really have started disliking her coz of people like you.
I've seen you trashing Veer also. 

I'm sure DP will be ashamed to have a fan like you๐Ÿคข

With how much 20 cr.๐Ÿ˜†

And I don't hate DP. But now I really have started disliking her coz of people like you.
I've seen you trashing Veer also. 

I'm sure DP will be ashamed to have a fan like you๐Ÿคข

I said go n check the website before u comment...๐Ÿ˜ก Kat is on the verge of retirement, worry about that because people expect acting skills not item no's.. DP has billions n billions of fans, she dont like someone like U who disrespects her talent n her movies... I am glad I am standing by something that's right unlike U