Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
She is an ACTRESS ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: nkapoor0

tweeted the truth?? really now?? please frustrated deepika fan, i myself don't think kat is a good actress, but coming from someone as bad as kishwer?? really?? wow, that is the biggest insult ever, she doesn't even know the A of acting, she is just attention seeking, because she is a big flop

Y will I be frustrated when we know Deepika can act n has got great reviews for her movies n won awards unlike ur kitty kat who is good for nothing... As far as I know, Kishwar can act better than ur expressionless Kat

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

Are u a good actress to call Kishwer a bad actress?? Maybe u can judge her if u prove to be one.. Even i have seen her in serials n i can assure u she gives more expressions than ur Katty... So stop bashing her unnecessarily...

i am not a public personality! There is a difference, but i guess she is a flop, so she is almost as good as any of us
i am not against kat criticism, i am against kishwer's hypocrisy, thats all, bye

i am not a public personality! There is a difference, but i guess she is a flop, so she is almost as good as any of us

Being flop has nothing to do with good acting skills... There is no logic in ur talk...

i am not against kat criticism, i am against kishwer's hypocrisy, thats all, bye

Well the ones who speaks truth are hypocrites acc to u...Okayyy😆
whatever frustrated deepika fan, kat is a bigger star than ur deepika
i never said acting has to do with stardom, i have seen kishwer, she cannot act to save her life
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

whatever frustrated deepika fan, kat is a bigger star than ur deepika

She thinks she knows everything and that her opinion counts the most in the world, it is plain useless to talk to that person 😆 By saying DP is a bigger star, that ain't gonna be true. I am not a Kat fan, but like it or not, she is the biggest crowd puller amongst the female actresses whether she is a good actress or not.
RockingKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

i am not Kat fan even i criticized her performance in Bang Bang and her hindi dialouges in this forum but this actress who is she doing it for publicity seeing her Tweet & RT's on favor