Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@rashmi
why fight dear over these actresses na. Watch humpty sharma ki dulhania on colors now 😊

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

Ya Ya I can see that in the way BB is performing at BO..(underperforming i meanπŸ˜‰)πŸ˜†

We can't argue with you because you are clearly blinded by hate. But the verdict will be out within 2-3 weeks and then we will know whether it became a hit or a flop. I am not gonna take any of your favorite stars' names as I am not filled with that much hate for anybody. Though, it must be so consuming to hate somebody so much.
Edited by silent_reader - 9 years ago
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
By the way who the hell flop lady this is ?!
Shall I start making post on all the tweets praising katrina?!
I just wanted to put in some positive feedback on Katrina. Just making a point that not everyone dislikes her performance (apart from her fans). There is so much hate around her 😭

Edit: Ok can't embed tweets but there are some pretty good reviews for her too.

Edited by silent_reader - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: silent_reader

We can't argue with you because you are clearly blinded by hate. But the verdict will be out within 2-3 weeks and then we will know whether it became a hit or a flop. I am not gonna take any of your favorite stars' names as I am not filled with that much hate for anybody. Though, it must be so consuming to hate somebody so much.

Teek hai devi maiyaa, aap mahaan ho.. dhanya ho aap.. hum aapke jaise mahaan nahi hai..humhe banna bhi nahi hai... Anyways thanx for ur free advice... i will gift it to needy people...πŸ˜†
vib. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

Ya Ya I can see that in the way BB is performing at BO..(underperforming i meanπŸ˜‰)πŸ˜†

Oh better than Finding Fanny Anyday πŸ˜†

That flop movie πŸ€’ If 120cr. + worldwide is bad in 3 days then you probably failed in maths πŸ˜†
Anachronist thumbnail
seeing these people fight ek gaana yaad aa gya-
ye dil mera sajna emotional fool hai ye dil mera
Anachronist thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

That flop movie πŸ€’ If 120cr. + worldwide is bad in 3 days then you probably failed in maths πŸ˜†

@sparkling vibz
yaar be a bigger person here and leave her be. She obviously likes to argue otherwise mujhe ek hi to bol deti
vib. thumbnail

Originally posted by: silent_reader

I just wanted to put in some positive feedback on Katrina. Just making a point that not everyone dislikes her performance (apart from her fans).

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/foxstarhindi">@foxstarhindi</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BangBangMoment?src=hash">#BangBangMoment</a> when Katrina tells danny that hrithik is alive n he will come to save her</p>&mdash; Saketha V (@vsaketha) <a href="https://twitter.com/vsaketha/status/518730664045060096">October 5, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://www.india-forums.com//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is the only SOME , we have a lot of post invite feedback even from top critics and sites !

But just because a cheap flop birth quoted it its becomes imp.πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

Considering the screens n holidays n HR n ur queen stardom, its obvious it has underperformed.. Truth is difficult to digest, isn't it...πŸ˜†