Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: wetdream

lol this TV side kick actress who played small roles in TV will mock kat she is not one percent successful like her

So what, she is not the only one to mock her... Except handful of people everyone is mocking Kat for her BB performance... So chilllπŸ˜†
Go troll this nobody now, Katty fans. 
and what about her?? can this witch act? please, she should look at her face and acting before dissing others, look at her guts! Bitchy and delusional person kahin ki! WHO IS SHE?? WHO THE HELL IS SHE?? I HAD TO FRIKIN SEARCH HER UP ON GOOGLE TO KNOW WHO SHE IS! IS she naseerudin shah or something/? GOSH, she can't act to save her life, there is a reason why she is such a big flop!Edited by nkapoor0 - 9 years ago
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I dont care now also.. I posted it for her fans like U to see n take action against itt...πŸ˜†</font>

I am not a Kat fan πŸ˜† And I ain't gonna take action against a nobody πŸ€” I don't even know who she is πŸ€ͺ
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That Kishwer woman seems like an ego-centric bitch from her tweets. Retweeting evry single tweet where Katrina is being mocked and where she ia being praised. Yikes!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So many people here say Katrina can't act, she's a non actor and what not! Why can't Kishwer? Just because she's a TV actor?

That is the most W*F reasoning I've ever heard :|
she and her whole gang of tv friends seem bitchy, all are flop tv actors trying to get limelight through insta and twitter, losers kahin ke

Originally posted by: .Moonlight.

I am not a Kat fan πŸ˜† And I ain't gonna take action against a nobody πŸ€” I don't even know who she is πŸ€ͺ

Thank god.. I am glad to know that u are not...πŸ˜†
for the record do not like katrina much, but cannot believe how delusional, stupid and bitchy some people can be!

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

So many people here say Katrina can't act, she's a non actor and what not! Why can't Kishwer? Just because she's a TV actor?

That is the most W*F reasoning I've ever heard :|

They are behaving as if she is the only one to say it...πŸ˜† Y dont they go n attack Masand, Anupama chopra, Raja Sen, etc who wrote so much bad about her.. Not everyone can be wrong about their judgements... Pathetic fanss... Edited by RashmiNM - 9 years ago