Posted: 9 years ago

Atul Agnihotri may direct film in 2015

Last Updated: Thursday, September 4, 2014 - 15:42
Shares
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Atul Agnihotri, who took a break from film direction post the 2008 film Hello', now plans to don the director's hat once again next year.

"(Film) Direction is certainly on my mind, but nothing this year. I will start working from next year and I need to make a practical decision, whichever materialises I will go with that. Yes, I would like to direct, but let's see," Agnihotri said.

Having produced movies like Bodyguard' and Jai Ho', he knows exactly what kind of a film he wants to direct.

"If at all I direct, it will be a hardcore commercial film, heavy on dialogues. A 'he said-she said kind of a thing. I like 'dialogue-baazi', but let's see," added Agnihotri, who has earlier directed films including Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa' and Hello'.

Asked why he took a break post "Hello", he said: "I got busy with film production, and that takes all the time. It was not a conscious effort as such...it just happened to be so."

There are reports that Bodyguard 2' may be underway, and Agnihotri, who is actor Salman Khan's brother-in-law, says they are still trying to work it out.

"I am constantly trying to crack that, but things have to fall in place. We need Bhai's (Salman's) dates and a good script. So it takes time."

IANS Edited by Deathstroke - 9 years ago
Another movie for Bhai. Hello was sheer torture.
I dont think it happening!! He needs to cncntrate with others his bros or inlaws  should ptoduce but  not direct!  Edited by wat_up - 9 years ago
Originally posted by tantal

Another movie for Bhai. Hello was sheer torture.

Salman might do a cameo in it . He has no dates till 2016
Good luck atul ... Plzz cast salman in it .
Originally posted by _Rohit_

He can expand and take actors you like !!
Originally posted by Deathstroke

Salman might do a cameo in it . He has no dates till 2016

You never know. He might just dump Shimit Amin's movie to do a movie with Atul. He loooves his leeching family and their crap attempts at making movies. Both of Atul's movies had Salman as the lead - this time it will be too. Just watch.
Originally posted by _Rohit_

😈 πŸ˜†

I feel bad for Salman, I'm sure Sohail, Arbaaz, Malaika, Shera are all planning their movies waiting for his dates πŸ˜†

He should just tell all of them to make one film, that way he can please all and doesn't have to do 10 crappy films like Jai Ho and Bodyguard.
Here we go again...Salman stay away pleaseπŸ₯±
Originally posted by wat_up

He can expand and take actors you like !!
no ..family first ...πŸ˜†