SS: Vivaah ~ Thread 2 ~ Part 5 (25/11)

tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

~~~~Vivaah ~~~~

Thread 2 Guys. And I am not surpirsed.

This SS is really appreciated and liked by many readers and I am doing my best to keep you all entertained.

Thanks for your support and love.
Edited by tintin_ruble - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin_ruble thumbnail
tintin_ruble thumbnail

Part 3

Nani met Shashi and asked him about his health. He told how recently he undergone the Operation to treat his paralysis. Nani wished him to get well soon and then waited to see her would be bahu. Shashi excused them and left inside to get his daughter out. Arnav was quite uncomfortable. As the moment was coming closer, where he will have to start this new relationship with Khushi, he was feeling uneasy . He closed his eyes for some time until his heart started beating frantically forcing him to open his eyes and see his would be wife coming outside the bedroom accompanied by her father.

She was wearing a simple blue lehnga choli with a netted white Dupatta which was pinned  on her shoulder. She was looking breathtaking gorgeous . Was praising another woman when you loved someone else wrong? Arnav pitied on his own thoughts. This woman was now going to be his wife . Yes he didnt love her. But he can praise her in his heart. Her simplicity was her only ornament which he had failed to see in Lavanya or to be honest, even in his Di. Nani stood up and stopped at Khushi. She pulled her chin upwards and met her eyes.

Nani: Shashiji. Your daughter is very beautiful. Her innocence is reflected. I am very delighted that my Grandson is marrying her.

Khushi passed a weak smile. Lavanya made a wierd face when Nani showed so much appreciation towards this down market girl. Lavanya was bubbling with anger but Anjali asked her to cool down or else Nani will be suspicious. Nani made Khushi sit beside Arnav. He became conscious and so did Khushi. The rituals started. Khushi was first gifted by the Raizada ladies. A red veil was covered on her head and Anjali circled the Puja thali before the would be couple.

Nani: Shashiji. Now your  daughter belongs to our family. Lets exchange the ring and formalise it .

Shashi happily passed the ring for the groom towards Khushi and Anjali handed a ring to Arnav. He gave one final look to Lavanya who was trying to control her frustration and still smile because she really wanted this to happen. She wanted Arnav forever but not at this moment. Only after these 6 months pass. Arnav then looked back at Khushi and slid the ring in her finger. Everyone clapped. Khushi repeated his actions and the engagement was done. The couple stood up from the sofa and took the blessings from everyone.

Nani: God bless you both. I know its too early to ask this but still, after seeing you together,  I am just hoping that day comes soon when you both will give me the honour to play with my grandchildren.

Everyone gigled. Arnav and Khushi were quite uncomfortable but smile is what they could pass to the others so as to participate in such talks with the family. Lavanya left in the other room. She just cannot take all this. Khushi by now had realised who Arnav's girl friend is . Arnav had seen Lavanya going in the other room. He knew this was not  easy for her. But the family here will not let him leave this place and soothe Lavanya's pain.

After almost 15 minutes, Arnav got a chance to escape. He came in the other room where Lavanya was messing with the flowers kept on the table aside. He clutched her arms.

Arnav: I told you this is not going to be easy Lavanya. I can backout if

Lavanya: No ASR. I am not asking you to backout. I know its difficult but I will manage. I know you love only me. So I dont have to worry about this first marriage of yours. I am sorry for reacting this way.

She hugged him and Arnav reciprocated the hug. He carressed her back to soothe the turmoil she was going through. Suddenly Khushi entered the room to collect some gifts that they had to give in return to the Raizada family. She froze seeing Arnav hugging Lavanya. For some seconds she felt hurt but then as the time passed, she realised this was reality. The man she was marrying loved someone immensely and it cannot be changed. They had their own reasons for doing this wedding. Arnav raised his eyes and looked at Khushi. He never expected her to see him like this. She lowered her gaze and left the room. Arnav pulled back from the hug feeling  extremely pity. He should not forget what promise he had made Khushi. He will never cross any limits until he is bonded with her. He left the room too.

It had been a week almost for their engagement. The family was busy preparing  for this simple wedding from both the sides. Since Shashi was still to be recovered fully, Arnav had asked Shashi not to worry about the marriage preps. His family will handle it all from both ends. Arnav never met or called Khushi on her number either to talk. Their last meet was so uncomfortable that none of them had any hopes from their next meet. Arnav and Lavanya were returning back home after attending some close friend's birthday party. It was a rainy night and seemed like the weather will remain stormy for the next few hours. Suddenly while driving he saw a girl waving for an auto rickshaw which didnt stop. He recognised she was Khushi. She was fully wet in the rain and had no umbrella even to cover her head . He stopped the car and slid the glass down.  Khushi became conscious too on their unexpected meet.

Arnav: What are you doing here ?

Khushi showed him the little bag which had her father's medicine.

Khushi: Had been to the chemist to take the medicines.

Arnav: Ohh. You should have asked Di to send them at home. Its not safe to go out at this hour. Get in the car.

Khushi liked the  care he showed but she really could not take his help because he had his girl friend sitting next to him.

Khushi: No Thanks. I .. I will manage to find an auto.

She pulled the Dupatta to cover her neck properly. She felt uneasy. She never thought she would meet him before the marriage again.

Arnav: You have been drenched completely Khushi. Just get in, we will drop you home.

Lavanya frowned at Arnav. She had no idea why Arnav was giving Khushi this much of importance. But one thing was sure. She is not going to sit behind. WHy should she?

Khushi: But.

Arnav knew Khushi will not get inside his car that easily. He got down himself and opened the backseat door.

Arnav: Get in.

Lavanya was disappointed. Here she was trying to avoid Arnav's closeness to his would be first wife, but seemed like Arnav will not leave his gentleman nature and keep doing such favours on Khushi all the time. Khushi got inside as arguing further meant, Arnav getting drenched too in the rain which was still pouring. Arnav locked the door and started the  car. They didnt talk at all. Infact it was Lavanya who purposely treid touching Arnav's hand and talking to him, showing how possessive she was towards Arnav. Khushi kept her gaze outside the window. Arnav moved Lavanya's hand away and then looked at the front mirror. He liked the decency which Khushi showed of not peeping at them and seeing how cozy he can get with Lavanya. Suddenly Khushi asked him to halt the car . They had reached and the worst thing was that her father was waiting outside and had seen the vehicle. He infact even had seen Lavanya sitting next to Arnav and not his daughter.

Khushi: Stop here only.

Arnav: I guess your father has seen us. Do you want me to get down and 

Khushi: Thats fine. I will handle him. Thanks for dropping me till home. Good night.

She smiled even at Lavanya who turned her head . Arnav though was asked by Khushi not to bother, he still got down the car with Khushi. Lavanya was perplexed seeing Arnav slipping from her hands.

Arnav: I will pay a visit to your father. He will be suspicious otherwise.

Khushi didnt argue. They came to Shashi . Arnav touched his feet , took blessings and after asking him about his health , he then left the place . Shashi invited him in the house but Arnav was in a hurry so he didnt force. He and Lavanya drove back. Shashi asked Khushi why was she sitting behind and not with Arnav to which Khushi replied that Lavanya was his best friend. Only because he was now engaged to her doesnt mean his  friend cannot sit next to him. Shashi was not much convinced but since Khushi didnt show any signs of pain, he accepted her words.

Marriage

Arnav was breathless. Just 5 more minutes and then his sister would be here to take him to the Mandap for the wedding. It was his marriage today, with Khushi. How was he supposed to handle this? He still had time to think .He can avoid it. May be he can try convincing Lavanya one last time. But was it so easy? Khushi will be waiting for him at the Mandap. Her father had already started dreaming for his daughter's happiness. Will he manage to break that man's heart, make his daughter's life hell by not leaving her alone at the Mandap today? What will be her future? But this was far better than he leaving her after 6 months. What will be her future after that 6 months? What was he doing? His life was totally messing and he could do nothing to save himself from all this crap which his Di and girl friend planned.

Khushi was facing the same confusion. She  was dressed completely and was waiting for the girls to come and take her down. Suddenly the door opened and Lavanya entered inside with some papers in her hand. Khushi stood up. Lavanya passed the papers to her.

Khushi: What are these for?

Lavanya: A formality cum reminder Khushi. Arnav might trust you but I dont. What if after 6 months you deny to get out of Arnav's life? So I am doing this for my safety and benefit. These are Divorce papers. You will sign these before the marriage happens. I will get these legalised by my lawyer later. We are going to keep this matter sealed between us. Di or Arnav should not know it, at least until I want to tell them myself. Now come on. Just sign the papers. We are getting late.

Khushi held the papers in her hand. Her eyes teared. She never thought this day would turn such horrible for her. Every girl has some dreams for her marriage but Khushi had sacrificed everything already. So her one signatures on these papers will not affect her future more. She took the pen and with shiverring hands, signed them.

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
UnRes 😊
After a long time I'm on the first page tintin..
Nice update..
Looks like arnav has a soft corner for kushi... at least he is not a jerk..
Kushi has signed the papers πŸ˜”
So now the main story starts..
Waiting. .Edited by pravallika - 9 years ago
sarb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread...

Very touching update...
blackkitty thumbnail
nice update.
they arw going to get married.
what will happen.
when he come to know that khushi already sign the divorce paper.

Nani: God bless you both. I know its too early to ask this but still, after seeing you together,  I am just hoping that day comes soon when you both will give me the honour to play with my grandchildren.

Nani we to

wish for this  

Edited by shekha2012 - 9 years ago
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on ur new thread ...
 Awesome update ...
IFrozenl thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread..!

smat thumbnail