Blast from the Past Thread #26 ** Talk to me ** P 132, Ep 299 - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
indi,

i heard these lines from barun and sanaya mixed up with other segments. but never watched  the     original.thanks for it.
i have no doubt that actors and a show like this will never happen again...this is once in lifetime experience... 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

that was really beautiful to watch and feel ad get lost in... yes, belongs here and why have i missed this? lovely montage of shots and a non linear tale of a love coming together... great shot the last running away.

Rhea, yes I remember this vm of yours.. very very well done...πŸ‘

I love this song from recent times.. Javed most songs I seem to like..the flight like feeling of the song. taking one far away.. how you mixed up frames is stunning .. at judne lage.. you had the payal linking, the very same thing I loved about durga's recent poem..
how you kept the original lines intact where releant
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

By

ArshiHamesha

credit to S.Design

Two hearts, Who learned to beat at one Rhythm intrinsically , the melody and the tune of their love is beating every drop of blood which is only carrying the vitality of their existence being together  either in one frame or miles away . They sense each other's presence through  this melody and through every element of this universe as Human itself  has been created by God with every element ...air, fire, soil, and water...A calling of  the soul  by  saying each other's name  and touching each other's soul  which is everlasting and present like Hamesha...Their heartbeats are so protected within and runs the reason of their life to be with each other.

"Yahan na sahi , shyad aur ek duniya hogi jahan tum aur main kabhi alag nahi honge

This is what DeviMaiya promised and arranged for her favorite children.

Arnav's fear losing his soul, his Khushi on the day of Heer Ranjha ,on the day of her making an attempt to suicide brings a total devastation on his face...A silence prevails in his soul with sinking heart ...When her hand limps ...lifelessly giving him first sign of fear that something is wrong...she was not  able to create the same rhythm which always creates havoc in him and hers being in each other's proximity...she was not picking up the beat  and his heart was sinking with it...First indication..."humari Dhakanain ek ho jati hain...[our heartbeats become one]...and that brings a layer of deep fear within...He assures her that he is fine...everything is fine...and then he demands her..."Say something dammit, baat karo mujh se...This is not funny" [Talk to me ]...but nothing in return.. 

.Unlike Nainital  where he lost Khushi and he  threatened her with a slight lining of fear as it wasn't joke then or now...because when her hands slips from his,...he knows something is not right...Her hand which always holds on to him even in her unconscious state...Hamesha...His heart knows it and her knows it even they both were in denial...since from the beginning...from the day he called her with her name "Khuishi!!! ...with the fear ...of her safety...in those shaking walls of guest house...where he sends her...,or with the fear of her well being in Nainital when she gets fever because he leaves her out in that dark room ...in that cold night ...No matter what he did , her faith and hope never lost the rhythm of him being her protector..."Aap sab sanmbhal lainge...sab theek kar dainge...[you will take care of everything by making it right... ]...dreaming of him caressing her face ...yes her dream seeing him as her prince...which she never shed and he never stepped back from his protective side for her...even in that darkest night...he was her protector...per DeviMiya's wish... when did she say this faiqa di?

Arnav tries desperately to resuscitate her ...He pleads her...but it changes into a command "Please ...Just breathe...I'm telling you to breathe...Damn it...!!!'

This is the moment when he is just Arnav, a 14 year old in a grown up body whose biggest fear ...losing his loved ones is becoming a reality...There is no driven Ego like he had during Nanital or Guest house...

But today ,there is a huge difference...in between Heer Ranjha and now...He wished for another world where he and she will be alone and will remain together Hamesha ...But today he wants her here , present with him...in his world...in their world...which will change into their "Choti si Duniya"...[their small world...]...Where.." Arnav aur Khushi khabi alag nahin ho sakte..."[ Arnav and Khushi can't be separated...]

He remembers her words "jab aapke liye sab se achi aur Ranjhe ki sab se buri ghadi ayegi...Hum mar jayengey...Samjheye hum bhi ek tara bangey...raat main dayain se teesra...jo sab se ziyada chamkta hai..."[ I will die...just think I became a star ...third from the right side...in the night which sparkles the most..]...He shakes his head with tearful eyes but in determination.."No Khushi!! No!!..." He can't let that happen...He won't ...regardless these stars always show them the way to each other...and hold so much meaning for them...But he tells her...NO...You can't go..."Khushi!...tum mere saath aisa nahi kar saktin" {u can't do this to me ]...His first touch in months ...his lips on her forehead and are no willing to let her go...Tears streaming down his face...venting out every emotion...he begs, pleads, orders, commands, cries, fears, ...without losing determination...His every words comes back to haunt him..."iss pyar main sahi aur ghalat ka koi matlab nahi..." [there is nothing right and wrong in this love...]...the only thing would be wrong if he lost her..."Khushi main tumhare bina..."[Khushi me ...without u..] and he can't complete it...he doesn't want to complete it...He is Arnav Singh Raizada who writes everyone's destiny...and he will write hers today...

He found a hope on Holi...and that became a vital connection in between them...and they always hear and feel presence of each other..Hamesha...

Khushi.."Kya aap sun sakte hain ..humare di ki Dhakan...

Arnav answered...Hamesha...

Yes he can hear hers and she can hear his...They are one in this ...the rhythm of this melodious life is one...His last hope ..."Jab tum mere paas hoti ho, tumhare saath saath mere dil ki dhakan bhi taiz ho jati hai...humari ...dhakanain ek ho jati hain..."...[ my heartbeat goes faster along with yours...when you are with me...our heartbeats become one...]

She has to hear him...

"Love is the voice of silence,a hope in fear, the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star..."  ~Cummings~

He brings her hand to his heart ..the very same way he did on Holi...Their soul Touch...Which their soles can recognize from miles...Which always ignites the flicker of this rhythmic reaction of Faith  and togetherness with hope ...as always...

Melody of this "Atoot Vishwas..." starts its movement...Dhak Dhak Dhak...and picks up spead...While holding her head so gently ...with closed eyes...behind tears...and she reciprocates with this beat of love and life... he calls her name...again...Khushi!!! ...

She hears it...finally she hears it...He opens his eyes...her sweet voice mingles with Sweet Rabba Ve in the BG...She breathes for him...his sinking heart picks up it's pace ...seeing her breathing and moving in his arms...

A smile appears behind cloudy eyes...and he holds her closer to his heart...with a promise that he will never let her go...and she makes it sure that he believes it too...she calls his name..."Arnavji!!!..."

"shhh" ...he whispers as always he does by holding her..."Kush bolne ki zaroorat nahin hai..."...[There is no need to say anything] ..Yes their heart have already confessed their solemnity ..no need of any word...

She holds his tearful face ...his wounds to sooth em...and he kisses her palm with deep love...the very same Palm where she has written his name..."A"...Both fills each other's heart with desirous rhythm of love and care ...While DeviMaiya drapes them with her love ...he drapes her with her Duppatta...Yes she is his...with divine forces' permission...and blessing...by any means...they are one ..for eternity...

She tries to get up but she can't ...he leans to scoop her up ...and He smiles lovingly and proudly seeing her hand on his shoulder and holding his vest  as always ..it's right place...

This completer the circle of eternity in their life...with full awakening for both of them...Where every doubt and misunderstanding has been removed  with the restoration of Faith and Love...

Eyes get locked together ...and he carries her without losing his gazes...being lost in each other..as she kept cupping his face...while he carries her...

as he did carry her from Devi Maiya's temple ...with his right on her "Zabardasti utha keh laijayenge..."..[u will take me forcefully...]...But even then their hearts b knew the rhythm despite their minds were in denial...Today Finally Two hearts together ...united for eternity...

beautiful writeup and edits Faiqa di. The layers in the edits are fantastic. And in some of them where there is a yellowish glow it almost feels like divine light shines out from them.

loved every part of their journey that you connected. You read their feelings with minute details. His smile had pride in it as she held his vest. His words had a command based out of the inherent right she gives him. Loved that thought of the A on her palm..

And the sweetest thought.. he wants to be with her in this world..  its often that the tragedies end up being considered as epics, but ASR and Khushi living happily ever after, breathing, fighting, rabba veying is what makes this story special.
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

I was reading indi's original forum post from that day on page 63 and  flown straight into the thoughts how this all unfolded for all of us, borrowing from indi again.. Diehard Ipkkndian... I laughed at this term but take an absolute pride in being exactly that.. a diehard IPKKNDian... that day. . ...July 4th 2012...celebrated as independence day here in the US.. .. symbol of freedom.. how we were all here ecstatic at the literal freedom ASR acquired that day...at the symbolic freedom asr and Khushi's love secured that day.. Love until now held in the clutches of denial, some one's foul play,  finally liberated... reaching, drenching them.. their first unconditional coming together ... with no fear of goons or a guile... with no confines of a bricks or bluff.. ..

Not exactly this epi, but the gutsy Khushi we all loved came back rushing when she put Shyam firmly in his place.. "zameen asman ka farq hai.. par ye farq aapke samajh ke bahar hai"... there is a sea of difference between you and arnavji , but this contrast is beyond your understanding..the sight of Khusahi all gagged up left to literally die on the road was heart  breaking.. then there was a sight when even the non drollers of that time couldn't help .. oohing, aawing,. swooning... at the sight of  a specific man in a down rotten vest flying away in a topless jeep with his hair flowing all over.. can we have more of that please.. drives in a topless 4 wheelers??!!!.. thats what we exactly felt that day...

I still do not know how many times he said Khushi... 26, 28 , a number read some where seem to knock.. but every time he took her name it came straight from his soul. Singing from under the belly is considered one of the hall marks of great singing, not just sounding from one's vocal cords .. it comes from much under below.. the impact hard to miss..
Every time he said Khushi.. it felt it came much deeper than just from his lips... his heart.. his belly.. his soul...

that reunion on the hill top... did he really lose Khushi.. his Khushi..
the power of love... undeniable... ASR remembered precisely how their hearts connected.. how they can not beat without each other.. how they beat for each other...how they beat TOGETHER.. if his is beating.. hers MUST..who said asr- Khushi's love is all about physical attraction, sexual tension and shallow... can a love be any more soulful and heart rendering...

The mandirt in the backdrop couldn't be a coincidence, but a spot on the top was carefully chosen to include that.. didn't Khushi pray to DM while praying in that bhoolbhulayya in the sheesh mahal and her path taken led her exactly to her man... didn't she lose her appointment letter to AR warehouse at DM temple before she commenced her work that led her exactly to AR desings instead of warehouse.. this is a union very dear to the supreme..

How much her habitual things like grabbing his lapel mattered He breathed life just along side with her.. with her "hmm"...how relieved, over joyed he was...a walk on with her in his arms... with a holy mandir overseeing... a sight to behold, treasure...

Irony ...a man who claims to write his own destiny can not take one breath without  a frail, pesky and petite girl..

Long live my ASR and Khushi.. where ever you are...

Thank you all of you to celebrate this very special moment...

Beautifully written, Indu. That cliff top scene get you every single time, irrespective of the number of times you've watched it. That grabbing of the lapel, the man has noticed that from the very first time its happened and never forgotten it!
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

madam kizhy,

babua's face...πŸ˜†

flirt flirt flirt you flown away one... i am going to slow mo that shot at various speeds and make a full length feature out of it... ha, the power of tech, it is all mine, samjhe aap.

i am going to be dying again there on that "bed top".

thanks for weeping buckets on every vm of mine... yesss beatles. they make me feel sixties fresh young rules all gone flying singing trying a way and smoothly making contact with the sweetest spot. can't buy me lu-huv.

A bit of rona-dhona, watching a vm of yours or reading something that you've written is good for the soul, gets rid of all the angst!πŸ˜†
These two, no getting over them, they're truly special.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Sohara ,indi , Rhea and Durga πŸ˜Š
thnx, glad u enjoyed the thoughts and the editsπŸ€— 

He wanted to kiss that hand that day when he saw his name in it...he touched it in the pool as it was hard for him to resist but he saw her scared of these overwhelming feelings , but he tried to awake in her those yearnings in which he is burning and that day he was disintegrating each second especially after teri meri...and NK who was provoking his patience...and  he ended up kissing her first time...after that day this is his first lip touch...and we are again standing at the same spot...circle of eternity...

You are asking When DeviMaiya said that...

The destined Night...He was her protector ...all along...right under DM's ...Khushi's mother

Today and the day he picked her up in his egoistic denial yet telling her straight "you are mine..."...

or the day he sealed her Heart...with him...the Blood of hers that day was on his finger and he went after her and agin her blood is on his fingers but he let her go...aaj keh baad shakal nahin dekhni hai...and here her blood is in his hands...but"No! Khushi tum mere saath aisa nahin kar sakti...talk to me Dammit...

The Key of Hearts has finally unlocked all the doors...Two hearts one beat or you can say Two Hearts One key

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

PART1

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

PART2

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kizh72

Beautifully written, Indu. That cliff top scene get you every single time, irrespective of the number of times you've watched it. That grabbing of the lapel, the man has noticed that from the very first time its happened and never forgotten it!

Agree with Kizh.. lovely capture of feelings Indu di.. them and yours..
And thank you for rewatching the VM and liking it.  

your comments on the flashbacks used in the sequence in my vm and also kizh's mention of the lapel clutching..

made me think of those memories of his..where she holds on to him even unconscious.. its these small things that aren't made a big song and dance of.. ASR never spoke of it.. but it remained imprinted in him.. the way she reached out to him.. the creators added in these layers to the story that made it breathe life. And then using all the flash backs at the opportune moments added much gravity to the tale. 

In this clifftop itself as she falls he remembers the first fall. Indi di in her post mentioned when Khushi was on that ledge her last thought was sindoor smeared on her forehead.. his wife.. and here ASR's thought was how he made her his wife.. all the times Khushi remembers that diwali walk towards him.. all the times he remembers blowing dirt out of her eyes.. nothing random in the playing out of old scenes when mixed with the new ones.. it is like an actual person is looking back at his journey of love.. i don't know if other shows do this. 

Is it the editing department that adds all this into the frame? Not sure, but whoever put in flashbacks was always right on mark. brilliant.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

KATE THIS IS moving my heart...and Thank you so so much for putting for this audio...can't tell u how much I love it...β­οΈπŸ€—