w8ing for next update

thanks for pm

lots of love

sakshi

Nain5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: archakan

ha ha fevicol Sid 🤣 my bechara RD ... he is so j of Sid ... ha ha i really loved this part...Eagerly waiting for next part..pls update asap dear...

thnx dear.. Jelour rd is really vry cute.. Lol
Nain5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karishmagsewani

hey, this update was awesome! Totally it defined that randhir is in love with her, and he is not ready to accept it, maybe because he feels he won't keep her happy!

Res- people will comment 'res' when they are a bit busy to comment about things at the time. It means reserved. They reserve their comments so that they can come back at their free time, and edit and comment on it about the views of a particular thread. Matlab agar kisi ko comment karna hai, lekin he wants to first reserve a comment, so that baadme he can comment about the post in a detailed way.
unres - unres means unreserved, Jo log apna comment reserve karte hai, woh log thodi der baad unreserve karte hai, by editing their ressed comment, so that they can bring their detailed views about the post! I hope this helps! I am not good at making people understand things! :p
thanks a tonne for pm'ing! Continue soon, lots of love! Keep writing, always. <3

thnk u so much 4 ur help karishma... Lv u 4 ur beautiful cmnt... God bless..
Nain5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Param_love

Hey! Smiti

lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely,
lovely, lovely update dear
Lovely, nicely and beautifully written
Love it to the core
Very well you've described the scenario
Randhir jealous
Keep it up
Update soon
Eagerly waiting
Thanks for pm
Love
Bushra

thnk u god bless u...
Nain5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu_anya

hahaha beautiful awesome update yar
loved it
jealous rd was so cute
fevicol housefly frog they r so funny
thanx for pm
n continue asap :)))
n coming to res n unres
if dey dont have much time to do comment dey res their place here by posting res comment
n when ever dey get free time dey read updates n un res their previous res comment by using edit post :)))

haha yup actually vry cute..
Nain5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteparsh

amazinggg

finally rd jealous to feel kar raha hai

w8ing for next update

thanks for pm

lots of love

sakshi

karega kese nhi.. Afterall he lvs hr...
Nain5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari1995

Wow what an update haha fevicol housefly sid
Bechara rd,its really exciting dear
Update soon,thanx for the pm
Love
Pari

lol thnk u..
Nain5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: randhirsanyu014

awww how cute...jealous randhir is very funny...pls update soon

hehehe true
Nain5000 thumbnail
A big big big sry.. My sincere apologies 4 late update... Some browser prblm.. So here I go 4 nxt chspter.. Happy reading...

PART 32 - THE SECRET

I went to the sea shore and fumed in anger when I saw them both sitting together once again. I bruddled my ire and decorated them with an artificial smile covering my lips.

"hi sanyukta", I said my hands in pocket making tight fists.

"heyy bro, you here. Why dont you join us", he said raising his head towards me.

"wdh.. My place, my sparetime, my sanyu, my... My? What my friend? Bt she is more friendly with him even more longer time than me. Then why I have a problem? Whatever it may be but its my time to be here. What is he doing here?", I mind struggled.

"oh rd. I said na he is very funny, come and sit. You is it necessary to make fun always", she said first facing me and then to him with a hit on his arm with her fist.

"hmm so called friend. My foot", my mind cursed him and I widened my smile even more.

"aaa..sanyukta can I hv a small convo with you ALONE?", I said giving more stress on alone and popping my eyes out.

"yeah come", she first stared him and then she stood for and we came away from her so called close friend.

"what is your problem", I queried.
"my problem? What do you mean?", he confused words.

"you know this is a place where only you and me come together. They why did you bring him here. You know this is our private place", I pouted.

"when did it happen? I mean I dont think any name mensioned here. And he too is my friend like you", she said with her wide eyes.

"dont compare me with him. I am much better than him"
"but he is my best friend rd"

"and so you are for me"
"oh jelous"

"ww..why would be I jelous", I stambled.
"so I can spend time with you just like with you", she taunted.

"no", I raised my voice.
"hmm so", she eyed me.

"i mean yes but not like with me"
"then like with what"

"like friend"
"so as you are"

"no, I am not your friend"
"then, what are of mine?"

"aaa...ya special.. Special friend.. Ya"
"he too is"

"no I am more important than him"
"why for"

"you said"
"what"

"that when you were alone"
"i also said that when I was alone in jaipur, you were also not there, he was there"

"but"
"look give me a perfect reason that why should be I with you more than with him and why you are more important for me otherwise, I will again go"

"heyy you will not", I said clutching her wrist when he was in an urge to go.
"jelous", she again eyed me.

"no never"
"then join us"

"okey"
"lets go"

We both went and took our seats. Again their lovely dovly convo started which I really really hate. I got finally annoyed in not more than 10 min. I left that making an excuse that I need to sleep and wake up early for work.

I reached my room and took my position for sleep after turning off the lights. I wanted to take a nap but sleep was far away from my eyes. There were two reason behind it. First was she was with him not with me. I actually wanted to know why I so much affected when I saw both of them together. Secondly her condition was buzzing in my ears.

"what is happening is out of my mind? They both are friends. Even I am the same. But why am I so restless to see her with him? Why I always want her to be with me only? Why I have a problem when she talks or sits with that sid? Was she right? Was I really jelous? She challenged me. Is there really a strong reason that she should with me only? Why am I more important?", my mind was struglling with a chain of such questions.

The whole night I remained sleepless because I did not know what I had to do next morning.

All sanyukta(night at sea shore after rd's departure)...

"what you think", I questioned.
"i think he is very tuff", replied did hopelessly.

"not so much"
"he will. I dont think its gonna be easy"

"may be tuff but I am sure about result"
"last three days are there to leave this place"

"aah enough"
"and this man is enough stubborn"

"relax you know this worked on you"
"oh hello I am not angry young man type. I am cool you know darling"

"and he is hot. Really hot. You cant be because his six packs will hide you if he stands infront of you"
"so he is more mutual for you"

"no buddy ofcourse you are. Thats why you are my best friend"
"hah dont greece me. I came leaving all my work behind, even divya behind and your love is more important than your friend. Right?"

"stop taunting idiot. Can you never be serious?"
"you know me darling. Anyway next is what?"

"nothing continue what is happening. But remain as close as you can"
"as you say sweetheart", he said grabbing my shoulders.

"uff you how much you flirt yaar. Just pretend and that too infrnt of rd. Otherwise I will tell divya"
"say na. She knows how much I love you", he said.

We giggled.

"I never accept defeat mr.YAM. Now see how I make you admit that you love me", my mind played and I smirked.

Next morning...
In the set..

I was was taking my make up and I saw rd coming. I commanded sid to come and touch me face. He follwed me and moved the hairs of my face. We pretend to make an eyelock.

"he is coming. What you thing it will work?", he said without shifting his gaze from me and without moving his mouth.
"jelousy is the best weapon. Trust me. Continue this till he reaches here", I tightened my teeth and replied.

We were in out position and broke if when rd came and stood besides us eyeing us in full of rage.

To be continued...

FEEDBACK PLZZZ...

Sirf ek word nt karoge to writer ki dua paoge.. Lol its so bhikari type words.. Anyway plz try 2 cmnt or simply like it... Lv u all...
Edited by Nain5000 - 9 years ago
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Rd getting jealous part 2
Love the way that they made a plan to make him jealous
Update soon