Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nain5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
So guys here wd nxt part...

PART 29 - THE CONFESSION

"enough mr. randhir singh shekhawat, you are not YAM, just you behave to be", I pouted in a large voice making my eyes wide and he stopped.

"look rd I know what we did was not right. It was a weak moment which took both of us in its flow. May be its a mistake from both of us, but can you answer me one thing? Is this the solution for that? You are behaving like a stranger and that in this unknown place. I came with a trust that you will be there. After you shared me your feelings, I thought that we are friends but what did you say I am your employee, right? Good for me, you made me recall my position, sir. Thank you to endure me so long", a flood of tears were continuously flowing from my eyes.

"sanyu listen to me, I didn't had any intension to hurt you", he said forwarding his hand.

"its enough to hear such words from you, I dont have mush syrength to listen more", I replied, turned back and was leaving.

After a few steps, I felt myself in a warmth from back on my shoulders. I closed my eyes and raised my palms to those arms. I could clearly sense that those were the same pair of arms which hugged during his break down.

"and I dont have strength to loose you. I am sorry. Very sorry. I dont know these words are enough or not to satisfy your pain or not but still I am saying. You are my only friend. My first one with whom I shared my whole life with. I was guilty on my act so I said all this", he said rubbing his nose my cheek.

"ae zalim in aansuo ko tu mat gawaa jinhe hum moti kehte hein
thoda to khair kar is nachiz par jin par ye khanjar ki tara waar karte hein"

"good plan sanyu and thank you god for making me an actress. My forwarded my first step. My first victory towards your new life my YAM", I talked to myself. I smiled bitting my lower lip, caught my tear drop from my index finger, threw it away, winked to god looking up to sky and hugged him turning around continuing my acting with tears.

I was satisfied that I threw out the guilt inside him. I sensed everything in that hug, a dreamy life decorated with love. I pecked a small kiss on his cheek continuing that hug. He broke the hug, cupped my face and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"never say this that you dont have any position in my life because you were never just an employee to me", he said looking straight into my eyes still cupping my face.

I gave him a questionable look at me to which he answered "yes you heard correct, I like you from the day I had a fight with you".

He explained me everything about his feeling of likes towards me. I was dumbstruck to listen his each and every word. Each time he use to say BUT IT WAS NOT LOVE whereas, I could really sense the same taste of love which I had within me for him. I knew he would admit it so easily.

"so you dont love me", I asked.
"no but when I see your tears, I could not stop my hands to wipe it, I can never see you in pain. I still remember when you I could not find you when you said you will jump from plane", he stopped there.

"who said I would jump, I was just scaring you that you tell me you are my randhir. You thought it when I have my siblings dependable on me. Oh come on rd, you did this much with me viz purposefully hitting, damaging bittu bhaiya's bike, take me club without my permission and most important your sweet side from me. For all these, I think it is a very small punishment. What say?", I said and giggled.

"you lier URL, I will not spare you", he said bitting his teeth and ran behind me.

After a lot of efforts he caught me from my waist, revoved me carrying me in his arms and finally we both fell down. We were lying on sand and he was over me.

"hahaha hahaha", I giggled.
"never say that again, you know how much scared I was. I cannot afford to loose you", he said.

My smile vanished to a serious one, we shared a long eyelock and after few seconds, he broke the eyelock and stood all of a sudden. He moved his head here and there digging it down. He was leaving and I was gazing him from back. I wanted to stop him but could not.
In unconcious state, lost in him, my mouth opened to say I LOVE YOU RANDHIR and he stood still in his position. A minute later, he turned around and stared me. He looked straight into my eyes and I did the same with an expressionless face.

To be continued...

Precap - cutest night and innocent rd...

Thank you 4 Reading...

So guys.. Hope u lkd it... U must hv got idea about nxt part... N 4der parts is going to be fun.. 4 nw I want max likes n cmnts.. Hope u ppl dont dissapoint me...

FEEDBACK PLZZZ...
Edited by Nain5000 - 9 years ago
archakan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow superb update dear... really loved it... Eagerly waiting for next update...pls update asap yaara...
Nain5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: archakan

wow superb update dear... really loved it... Eagerly waiting for next update...pls update asap yaara...

thnx dear.. Bt wats ur name???
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Smiti
lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, 
lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely,
lovely, lovely update dear😳😳

Lovely, nicely and beautifully written👏👏
love it to the core❤️
Very well you've described the scenario👏
lovely you've pinned the emotions👏😳
love you🤗
Ur an amazing writer👏⭐️
keep it up👍🏼
Update soon plz
eagerly waiting
Thanks for pm
             AND plzzz don't try to disconnect it...
                             I'm warning U😈🤣

love
Bushra
🤗

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update👏
It was very cute & sweet part😊
Update soon
pari1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsome yaar,loved it
the precap sounds interesting
pls do continue and that too soon
love
pari
cuteparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

omggg rd ne confess kar diya😲😲

its awesome smiti

and precape mar dala👏👏

thanks for pm me

next part soon

sakshi😊

anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely beautiful update
precap is very interesting update asap
thanx for pm :)))
SWA1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh such a beautiful update, and plz plz pm me when u update next part...
AnIndianWriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes girl, i got your pm! Just came active on IF, now i know i am very late, sorry! Today was my mom's birthday, so i was busy with the celebrations! Coming to this update, you always leave me dumbstruck ! Why cliffhanger again? OMG! I loved it! And sanyu acted very well in making him to feel guilty! Loved it to the core! Thanks for pm'ing, love! Continue soon, keep writing, love you always! <3 Edited by karishmagsewani - 9 years ago