Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi Zulekha

Hope ur having a relaxing weekend. Here its almost end of winter which is a big relief. It will be pleasant till Holi before the heat sets in. i.e in first week of March. Take all the precautions against  flu. Those who work in hospitals are always at risk. There is a bad case of swine flu here. Things are under control as govt is taking the necessary steps. Of course I'll add u if i ever open a new account. So far its only a thought.

Hi Varsha and Jatinder. Hope u guys are fine. Do msg when u have time.

VishaD.

Edited by ak75 - 9 years ago
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello, Anu!!!

Thank you sweetie I'll definitely take precaution as always.  Past 3 years didn't get sick for the flu and this year knock on wood hope not cause it's seriously bad.  I wash my  hands and senates constantly by the end of my shift my hands are so dry it's embarrassing.  Anu I am going to correct myself I work at Long Term Care Facilities which is the same as Hospital.  Nowdays there is lot of patients which is very young due to accident or mental health problems.  it's very sad and those patients make me very humble the life I have.  I started to work for one of my job in LTCF when I was still in high school and chosed to work as student and see if I would like to work there when I become  a nurse.   I always want to become a nurse practitioner.  After one month as student they hired me as FSA.  Food Service Attatent.  I used to work after school and help me fanancilly as I was helping my family oveseas.  After I graduated high school I took year off to work and take care my family.  So I changed my mind to be come a NP now I wish I had someone to talk to and tells me not to change my mind but I am happy what I do now.  When I want college I did two years program Medical Office Administration and the nurse practitioner is six years four year Registed nurse plus two years to become np.  When I graduated  MOA I had job and it was easy for me to get full time position and pay all my student loans less than two years.  In life we always have a choice to choose unless you're in war country and have no choice but to flee or die.  For me was to help my family and became selfiless.  Now I work with nurses, doctors took other course and programs that related in LTC like Non-voilent Crisis Intervention (NCI) Gentle Persuasion Approach (GPA)  Plative Care  name it anything that related LTC I took to aducate myself.  To work in a hospital it teaches me everyday to be humble, gentle, patient with others kind and considerate to others.  So Anu thank you for being my friend take care your, god bless you and your family πŸ‘πŸΌ.  

@Varsha and Jatinder hope everything is going well for you take care and be safe god bless you and your families πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
londonkababu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Guys,
Anu we are right in the middle of our winter, last night was bitterly cold with wind chill making it feel even colder. I am so glad too hear that you are enjoying good weather.

Dear Zulekha, it is so nice to read your life story. You have indeed worked your way to a place where you are helping others every day. I am very proud of you.πŸ‘

Varha:  I pray to God that all is well.

I had a very busy weekend, watched the Super ball from Arizona, unfortunately  the team I was supporting, Seattle Seahawks lost to the New England Patriots. The half time entertainment was fun with  Katy  Perry performing, Check the link below;

http://youtu.be/KAtKlixxnTg

Keep in touch guys.

Kazimierz thumbnail
Hi, Everyone!!!
@Jatinder thanks dear.  I was thinking about you last night when I watch the news and saw London's weather wow that is dreadful weather just like here in Ottawa.  You take care dear and dress well when you going out.  So glad that you had fun watching the superball, sorry your team lost maybe next time will be better.  Katy Perry's performance was amazing I saw at ECanada couple scenes she was amazing.  Take care, god bless you and your family stay safe.

@Varsha you and your family are in my prayers hope everything is going well.  Take care god bless you and your family and be brave dear.

@Anu I am glad you having such a great weather and I loving all the great, beautiful pictures of SK he is very hot😳.  Take care dear god  bless you and your family.
Kazimierz thumbnail
Hello, my dear friends!!!!!!!
Hope everyone is doing well...😭 it's so empty here without you guys.  Jatinder, Varsha and Anu.  Take care guys and come sometimes to say hi, ok...Anu love your new picture he is so hot β€οΈ

Keep in touch friends and stay blessedπŸ˜‰
londonkababu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Zulekha, Anu, Varsha.
sorry that I have not been touching base with the forum. I have been working away lately and was in Germany for a negotiations meeting.  I'm  back now. The winter is biting, but saw the sun for a couple of hours yesterday, like wow!

By the way, we watched an amazing movie over the weekend, it's called, INCENDIES. It is in french but does have have english subtitles. Guys, it's a much watch movie. It's not a one  you can watch with kids unfortunately.

I  managed to watch the end overs of the India v Pakistan match. Congrats India.

Anu, I have yet to watch a show as good as Gustakh Dil. I hear that there is new production, called ASHOKA, coming over on TV soon.  

Varsha, I hope that you are well, and that your husband is feeling better. 

Please  do keep in touch friends.
ak75 thumbnail

Hi Zulekha , Jatinder

Zulekha - I am fine . Hope ur doing well.  It happens over a period of time after the show ends. Members move on to new forums. You can also join the new forum after SK's show starts and I think this forum will be locked after sometime if there is no activity. 

He is hot any day any time . He is going to rock in the new show as Ranaji.

Jatinder - India has started on a high note. Afterall a win over Pak is as good as the cup. My Sunday was wasted on the matchπŸ˜† but it was totally worth it . Will chk out the movie when my son is not at home. Ashoka started on 2nd Feb on Colors channel. Didn't read the review. Some friends here on IF said there is lot of fiction added to facts. They do that to all historical shows.

Meanwhile, a new show of Siddhant and Drashti will start in March. Its a period drama. The first promo is out...Try it, since both are good actors.

Hope Varsha's husband has recovered and we hear from her soon.

Take care guys.

Edited by ak75 - 9 years ago
Kazimierz thumbnail
Hi, Anu, Jatinder and Varsha!!!
I am busy with work and the weather in Canada is getting colder and colder as always in winter.  I am missing all and hoping verything is going well.  Today I am off  as I have to work the weekend so I just watched a movie called " Twice Born 2013"   Made in sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina it's really hear touching love story and children can't watch as it's dreadful war in Bosnia.  Penelope Cruz is the leading lady and Emile Hirsch and Adnan Hoskovic leading men you must watch very good stroy.  Jatinder I am glad that you back to the forum I thought you left lol I am just kidding.  I am glad that you had sun shine in London not in Ottaawa and if we get a sun it's very cold out sun is just nothing really.  Anu SK is hot and hope the show will do good rating and everyone loves it as Ranaji.  Also Hope so too Varsha's husband is doing well and she comes back soon I personally miss her here.

Anu, Jatinder and Varsha take care guys and stay blessed β€οΈ
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Buddies,
       I know I have been away for a while , so really sorry!    My husband is fine and is in India, will be returning by this month end. I had also been to India for about a week in the first week of Feb. to arrange things for my husband, then I had to return for my kids. This month has been too hectic as I had to manage everything here all alone!!πŸ˜•  Moreover I needed some time to sort myself up so stayed away from socializing!!  Thanks for all your wishes...its really touching!!😊  
   Well , for a while we were planning to settle in India , as my hubby was not enjoying his job here!!
And also the education over here for kids is so bounded...that they never get out of the box. So I have decided to shift to India after my Kids final exams..so I was busy with all the school admission formalities for my kids in India. So there was lot happening and there was no time for T.V!!πŸ˜†
   All through my parents stood by me and their support really got me going. They have been staying with my hubby and supporting him, this reduced half of my stress!! I am really blessed to have them .
    I do read news, so the cricket fever is catching up!! Well India seemed to have turned the tables on South Africa!!  ...good going!!πŸ‘   Hope we have some good shows on T.V too!!    I must say , I really don't have time for it!!πŸ˜†  If this forum gets locked , I would really like to keep in contact with you guys...let me see what is the status of my F.B account!!  I have never been there for a looo...ng time!! I will P.M you people my F.B address...sometime soon.
 @ Anu..so waiting for HOT  S.K's show!!  Hmm...sounds interesting!! πŸ˜‰ Hope you have a good time!! Thanks for your wishes...they really mean a lot.😊
@ Jatinder...thanks for being so nice and considerate!!  With friends like you people, everything will be positive!!  Hope you are enjoying the world Cup cricket..tournament...if I have not mistaken...did England have a horrible start?!!  πŸ€’  It seems NewZealand is the dark horse of the world cup this time around!!😲
@ Zulekha...Thanks for counting on me and missing me!!...I can wish you all the good things in life. Happy that you work in a place which needs patience and compassion. You know I wanted to be a doctor and I aimed all through for it as a kid!!  This was because I had witnessed an accident and the victims were not getting help on time!! and that pained me so much!!
But my love for maths and science ( read physics) got better of me and so I took up Engineering!!  I have a degree in Electronics and telecommunication engineering.  Now though I am not employed in that...I still find my skills in maths and engineering helpful to solve day to day problems!! My education has changed my way of looking at things!!  So enjoy your work...no experience or education goes futile as , life always gives opportunity to apply your knowledge...and these are the words of my mom!! But since you work in a place prone to infections...do take care.

So friends , again I am sorry!!😳  For keeping away from the forum...I had some time today, so just came here to say Hi!...but started with all my Blah...Blah...Blah...😳 which I was waiting for!!!πŸ˜›  If I have time , I will surely visit here regularly!! I am feeling nice to be back.  Hope to hear from you people...take care...and keep me in your prayers...πŸ€—

ak75 thumbnail
Hey Varsha
Nice to hear from you😊 and glad that you are back on track. It is a good decision to move back to India if you are not enjoying it there. Health is most important and here you have family to support you in times of crisis. Where do u plan to settle ? 
Yes, Cricket fever is catching up and India are on a high after 2 wins. My son is having his final exams till 28th so TV banned for a week. we watched the Ind-Pak match. 
SK is back and hot as ever πŸ˜† Show will be on air in Apr. He is a wonderful person in real life and that makes him even more hot. 
I am not sure if I will be active in that forum as already there are  lot of negative comments about SK by  fans of Drashti's earlier show. Some of them are so nasty , you wonder how they can write all that without knowing a person. I am on fb and twitter so if u revive ur page we can keep in touch .
Take care and good luck to your sons for their exams.