Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: gadhadada

Thank You so much Yaar...😳
Main Buht Tense tha... aaj tak Main nay Tumhari Hr Story ki Praise ki hay tou itny Loopholes Nikalnay mein Mujhy Tension thi...
pr I knew kay tum isy Personal nahi lo gi aur Enjoy karo gi...😉
cz Yaar, agar Ghalati karein gay Nahi tou Seekhein gay kesy...👍🏼
again Thank you so much... 😃🤗

Ek aur baar thank you kaha and I'll throw you out the window. 😡 😆
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Ek aur baar thank you kaha and I'll throw you out the window. 😡 😆

Thank You (whisper)...😉🤣
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kya yaar..I thought at least some people will rate anonymously but yahan toh sabne declare kar diya. 😆

GD...about 5g speed. .sorry I wrote on the last day at the last minute you know. Even I am not fully satisfied. I had plans to write before leaving to Mumbai. But some forum fights prevented me from writing. I had many more things in mind. Chodo. ..no excuses. 😛
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Story No. 1

I really liked the past and present format you chose. I got a bit confused in the middle of it but got the hang og it by the end. The scenes you described at the beginnings I could just about visualise it happening. Abhijeet sir's concern for Purvi was really nicely described. The way Abhijeet sir was one step ahead from entire team was really nice as this was yiur way of showing how sharp Abhijeet actually is. Love they way you descibed how Purvi freed herself. Overall very excellent piece of writing. Keep showing good pieces of work

8/10

Story No. 2

They way you elaborted on the starting was excellent. You executed it the right way and moulded the plot as well which was really good. Team's sympathy and the trust they had on Purvi was shown in a nice way. All in all it was really heart touching. You descibed each and every scean in a powerful way. Love the way you invovled Purvi and Freddy together doing investigation and thier sweet talks. Last part stole the show though Abhijeet and Purvi in full action just loved. Excellent work.

9/10

Story No. 3

Very interesting story i must say. Loved ACP sir and Freddies conversation in the beginning. I enjoyed young Shreya's reference in the story and Abhi sir's difficulties in adopting her. Liked how Abhijeet never headed the words of DCP and mixed up the teams it shows that he knows what he is doing but lekin bechare ne had to handle work of three officers. Entire story was gripping and i thoroughly enjoyed reading it.You are an excellent writer

9/10

Excellent stories produced by all. Good luck to all writers.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Kya yaar..I thought at least some people will rate anonymously but yahan toh sabne declare kar diya. 😆

GD...about 5g speed. .sorry I wrote on the last day at the last minute you know. Even I am not fully satisfied. I had plans to write before leaving to Mumbai. But some forum fights prevented me from writing. I had many more things in mind. Chodo. ..no excuses. 😛

Vis di that's what we get for continuously announcing ke humne story likh li hai aur bhej di hain and so on. 😆

Ab someone explain how am I supposed to rate my own stories? 😆
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If I don't say it I won't feel motivated to write.

Its like someone wants to quit smoking but unless he declares it to the world he won't try to quit.
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Truly saying,though i am new here and i don't know about anyone's writing but still i guessed the writers correctly,don't know how...😛 😆
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i will read the story today...bilkul vul hi gayi thi 
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just checked the thread...good to see that people are giving detailed review 😃
main vi dungi 😛
dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
REVIEW FOR STORY-3
The story was overall very interesting and gripping.
The conversation between Freddy and Acp sir in the beginning was very good. Nice to read something like this as we don't get much of it in CID now. Same goes with Duo, very nice convo.👏
What i like most about the story is that you connected it with the real world, giving correct information about certain things like adopting procedures, masks and others. Lovely 👏⭐️
The story though was moving nice but i felt it as a fast paced one but very honestly i loved the fast pace. It made the story interesting and easy to read and it finished early.😛 
Investigation was nice and easy to follow.👏⭐️
You bring out the true nature of society and these country relations as it's very true that to maintain relations criminals are set free.👏⭐️I will say it again, i loved how you connected your story with the real world rather with the virtual one.
I missed action badly..😛 some of it would have made the story almost perfect.!⭐️
What i still wanted was some more detailed stuff. Like daya and freddy completely went missing from the scene, you could have shown them investigating too. 
Purvi was also absent almost throughout the story. 
In the end i felt the environment becoming too much dull. 
A nice funny scene would have worked greatly.😳
somehow, since i now know who is the writer i missed the true essence of her stories..😳

I am really very sorry if it hurts the writer in anyway.
I apologize in advance, i am really not aware what to say and what to not so i said simply what i felt.😳 
Thank you for such a nice story.😊
RATING-8/10 

THE WRITER IS INDEED AWESOME!