CID

Aditya Srivastava & Ansha Sayed B'day - Story Contest Rating

-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
E L C O M E

To

PLOT 

A foreign delegation is going to meet the CM with respect to some new project/factory. But the proposed land is illegally occupied by arms smugglers/ terrorists. They decide to stop this meeting.

CID team gets a hint of this. They decide to secretly guard the members in the foreign team at a govt guest house where they are stayingm. Purvi is on duty late at night when she gets a call that her dad (who has alzheimer's disease) is really sick. Abhijeet allows her to go and does double duty. The assassinators strike at midnight and one of the foreigners is kidnapped. Abhijeet is blamed, Purvi is blamed. Who rescues the foreigner and how? What do the smugglers/ terrorists demand?

RULES 

1.  Writers are allowed to deviate a little from plot but it should hold onto this concept only.

2. The story must be both Abhijeet and Purvi centric or only Abhijeet centric or only Purvi centric. All entries are equally accepted.

You can choose team as you want.

3. Maximum limit- 30 pages in Word with font 'Times New Roman' and font size '11'

4. PM your entries to -SNEHAL- with the title "Story Contest" PMs with other subjects will not be accepted..

RULES FOR VOTING   

There are 3 stories.
Please read, rate and review in detail about each story
The rating should be in range of 1 to 10, 10 being highest score.

The deadline for voting is 17th July 12:00PM(IST)

NOTE : Thank you Visrom di for giving me the plot, without your help it would have been a very difficult task for me.  

Edited by -SNEHAL- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SNEHAL- thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-SNEHAL- thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-SNEHAL- thumbnail

Minionite thumbnail
If I name the writers of each story correctly do I get a special prize? πŸ˜†
Reserved for ratings and reviews
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Big deal Shreya! We all know who wrote which one. 😈

That makes it tougher. I can't even go and hide somewhere. 🀣

Story 1: Nice exciting story. Liked all the action by Purvi and how she freed herself. However her father was in the hospital. Was he ok towards the end?
</div>
In the second scene you said that the security guard checked the package and found nothing in it. Then when Nikhil played the video it showed a gun and bundles of notes. How come the security guard didn't detect that? πŸ˜• Did I miss something?

In all these phasao episodes I wonder...in this age of smartphones why can't Abhijeet or Daya send an sms or whatsapp to the other if they are bugged by an audio device? πŸ˜• (That's why in one of my own stories I had placed a camera on Abhi's coat. 🀣 )

<div>It was overall entertaining and the scenes andthedialogues are something I would like to see onscreen. πŸ˜ƒ Ratings...I don't want to give but still...7.5/10.

story 2:

Another classic by our Jeffrey Archer. 😊
Loved all the action and Purvi's role in this story, just that sometimes it takes some effort to visualuse what's happening. Cant read when one is less alert. A couple of questions...Purvi's neighbour had called her to tell her that her dad was ill... them how come no one questioned him after that? Did he do it under threat to his life?

Second...Abhijeet and Daya shot at a gas cylinder where there were several civilians. Wasnt it a bit too risky? Would they endanger civilans even in desperation? πŸ˜›   

The thing with this story is that the CID story is overshadowed by the style of writing. I have mentioned this a couple of times in your earlier stories too. We tend to get immersed in  the language and literature that the big picture lost.

Anyway...marks 7/10

Story 3:

πŸ˜›Very surprising that writers 2 and 3 both targetted Russia. 🀣

Now that everyone knows I wrote this...whom am I kidding? I can't rate my own story! πŸ˜‰

Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
^ You just love bursting the bubble don't you? πŸ˜³ Here I was hoping to get a free siggy and you...*sniffles* πŸ€£

Actually Snehal I just want to know that since we kinda know who the writers are is it okay if the writers don't rate their own stories?  πŸ˜†
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saved all stories...will read very soon ! πŸ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

^ You just love bursting the bubble don't you? πŸ˜³ Here I was hoping to get a free siggy and you...*sniffles* πŸ€£

Actually Snehal I just want to know that since we kinda know who the writers are is it okay if the writers don't rate their own stories?  πŸ˜†

Big deal Shreya...I guess everyone knows it.  We are the only ones who participate. There are a few others who said they are mid way and all...and they have vanished. πŸ˜’

I struggled and completed only because I was forgetting how to write a story and I wanted to write one after a long time. Plus I had promised Snehal. So I wrote it. GD normally writes but she's on protest mode I guess. But even hers is easily guessable.

Maybe we know each other's styles well now. But there maybe newcomers who don't. So, let's leave it like that for now. I don't think even 5 people will bother to read and rate these stories. πŸ˜’ Still...
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Post reserved.

Wow...πŸ˜›
i will read all the stories and rate them.thank God,i have 10 days...😊Edited by Abhi-Anamika - 9 years ago