NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
All three reviews done and rated
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have finally read them all ! Phew ! 😆

Okay, I will give my ratings first... But reviews a little later cos I am a little busy right now.

Story 1 : 8.5
Story 2 : 9
Story 3 : 8

All the 3 participants need a big round of applause ! I know it means a lot to write a story.. so much of time and dedication required. Inspite of the busy schedules, you guys managed to send in your stories. Hats off !  Thank you so much. It was so lovely to read the stories. All of them were so wonderful. They had the simplicity which today's episodes miss ! Will give a detailed review soon 😊
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SNEHAL-

Yes ofcourse!!

😆

Waise it seems, everyone knows who wrote what. 

Sorry for late reply. My net wasn't working since the day i posted these contest threads.

Okay then I'll rate story 2 and 3 and pretend that I don't like story 1. Which I don't. 🤣
Minionite thumbnail
Okay so I had read these stories on Saturday, but I wasn't sure if I should post the ratings and reviews for only 2 or not. Now that it's clear, let's get on with it.

Story 2
Ravi your story was super duper awesome. But somewhere I had a couple of questions. Since GD has already pointed them out though and you have already answered them I won't repeat them. The only thing I want to mention is that I felt Purvi wasn't really the sharp cop they show in CID at several occasions. In fact at some points each of the officers went through something like that. Still an awesome story!
Rating: 9/10

Story 3
Vis di shoot me, but I loved how you included the Shreya-Abhijeet adoption part! That was just the best part of the whole story. (Yes it actually was.) The story started off at an excellent pace, but somewhere it picked up speed and I got lost completely. You seemed to rush through the entire kidnapping and the rest of the story. But overall I liked your story as well.
Rating: 7/10

Note: I'm not going to point out the loopholes cause even I had a million loopholes this time. 😆
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

. You seemed to rush through the entire kidnapping and the rest of the story.  😆

It's obvious I rushed. Next time I am NOT going to write a story with a 3 hour deadline.😆  Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Story 1: A well begun story with some really great dialogues. Sharp investigation for a sharp cop. The role given to Purvi was commendable and worth applause. I could actually imagine her struggle with the abductors. However Purvi could have been shown to get quite panicked about her father's condition, IMO. Otherwise the story was excellent and gave a pleasant feel and a smooth read. Great job! I'd give it an 8

Story 2: The beginning was simply too thrilling. The Lord Narasimha narration was just wow. The style is as usual amazing. Purvi's role in the story was as expected and you did a really great job. The fight scenes were flawlessly written and the story gave a soothing feeling and a smooth read just like the previous one. Also loved the Abhijeet-Purvi scenes as usual. Great job! An 8.5 from me.

Story 3: Loved the way you began the story. The idea of those reference links were cool. The descriptive part was simple and comprehensible. I had to take a break while reading yet I didn't get the break from the story. The whole scene was playing in front of me. Skillfully written investigation scenes and the fight scenes were marvelous. A commendable role to Purvi. Great job boss! An 8 from me. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

It's obvious I rushed. Next time I am NOT going to write a story with a 3 hour deadline.😆 

Then next time write it with a 6 hour deadline. 😆 It'll be less rush and more thrill. 😆
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At last read it 😃😃
First of all i appreciate 3 writers (i know them very well 😆) for writing wonderful stories...3 are different from one another & overall I enjoyed a lot 😃 Good job yaar ! 👏👏

Story 1

Sorry but i dnt like the sequence of ur writing - one scene present while next one past! I think that u can write it separately...i mean u can start with present...then go past & completes it then back to present. It would be better to understand for readers. [I cut 0.5 marks for it 😈]

I like how Abhijeet fired a shot in the air...very good idea! ⭐️ Actually i love the investigation throughout by Abhijeet...You cleverly use Purvi also by giving clues to Abhijeet. 👏👏
I missed Daya sir in your story...I know its Abhijeet-Purvi centric still I want to read more on duo...but last conversation of duo is really very good! 😃
Overall I can say that I enjoyed reading ur story. 😃👏

Rate - 8/10

Story 2

In first story, the writer involves the team very less while u used team also. And u used Abhijeet & Purvi very well. 👏 Story is somewhat different from above but entertaining. I like how u gave importance to the character of Freddy. 👏 I like Freddy-Purvi scenes.😃 Woodcutter reminds me the episode - Abhijeet in Jail. 😃 Its quite unbelievable that ACP sir trusts his officers specially Abhijeet 😆 [Shayad kavi FW vi aisa kahani likhe]...while reading i was thinking may be any Russian delegation is involved in it & i proved right...in ur story, everything is present - investigation, thriller, suspense, strong motive & good climax! ⭐️👏
Well Done! 👍🏼

Rate - 9/10

Story 3

My curiosity to your story increases so much when i read the title...unique one! One thing i must say DCP Chitroley becomes favorite of all writers - all of u used him! 😆

Starting is very sweet 😃...at first acp sir-freddy conversation then duo 😃😃...adoption part is very true! 😛

when i read the following dialog, instantly those irritating scenes came to my mind... [u know what i mean 😆]
Abhijeet: Tumhe yeh sab mazaak kag raha hai? humare duty mein pyar aur shaadi  ke liye koi jagah nahi hai. Tumhi ne toh kaha tha mujhse.

Sorry i dnt understand the line - ACP sir told this to Abhijeet or his statement is against Abhijeet?
ACP: Abhijeet...CID team par yeh ek kala dhabba hai.

mask part is quite interesting...climax is very good ! 👏⭐️
i like the end...its very true...har baar apradhi ko sazaa nehin milta...
overall enjoyed a lot ! 😃👏

Rate - 8.5/10
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have updated my post on page 4 for 2nd story 😃
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry yaar have no time to sit down with reviews because i am busy wt studies and exams in less than 40 days time. competitive exams. a short hurried review wud not do any one justice! but here are my ratings!
STORY 1- 8.8
STORY 2- 8.0
STORY 3- 8.5

KUDOS TO THE WRITERS!!!