Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: gadhadada

Yaar, main Apnay reviews dun tou koi Hurt tou nahi hoga...
SHERYU and VIS DII...
Plz tell me...πŸ€”

yes. Because you didn't mention third participant. You assumed that that person won't be hurt
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: visrom

yes. Because you didn't mention third participant. You assumed that that person won't be hurt

πŸ˜† I just read STORY 1 and STORY 3...
2 abhiI parhi nahi hay...

Edited by gadhadada - 9 years ago
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally read all the stories...really liked them.all were excellent...hat's off to you Writers...πŸ‘πŸ‘.I proud to be a part of this forum...πŸ˜›

Ratings-

Story 1- 8/10

Story 2- 9/10

Story 3-8.5/10

will give my reviews later
Minionite thumbnail

RONA nahi baad mein...πŸ˜‰
Buht SAKHT. Review aany wala hay...😈

I won't cry. Bahut sakht jaan hoon. πŸ˜ˆ
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will read and rate soon :) 
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
STORY 1
     The kidnapped Officer

very nice story...sharp mind of writer in showing investigation by a Sharp CopπŸ‘πŸ‘
l enjoyed Abhijeet part a lotπŸ˜› Purvi's efforts to free herself were mindblowing...and yeah,she freed by herself and without any help...πŸ˜›πŸ‘ i was impressed how Purvi left message for Abhijeet and later he tried to hide it...just awesome...πŸ‘ firing scene was nice,and at last smiling Duo...πŸ˜› really liked the end.overall a nice story,enjoyed a lot reading it.great work by Writer...πŸ‘πŸ‘

STORY - 2

wow..wow...wow...πŸ‘ First Scene was superb.no words to say how beautifully you described Lord Narsimha story..loved itπŸ˜›πŸ‘
well,i think i can guess who you are...πŸ˜›
liked each and every part of your story...disguised scene of the team were awesome specially Purvi and Abhijeet.loved the convo...πŸ˜› team's sympathy and trust on Purvi was nicely shown and it was really heart touching...I was lost in ur amazing words...😊
Purvi and Freddy together doing investigation..loved it...And the last scene wow Purvi and Abhijeet in full action...liked it most...πŸ‘ superb...πŸ˜› and the line "Abhijeet as hunting Lion" wow loved it...πŸ˜› really enjoyed a lot reading your story...great mind,great work...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

STORY - 3
   Kabhi khushi kabhi gum

starting was nice...loved the convo between Duo...and others.πŸ˜› actually i have a confusion or i think i missed anything...did Duo check that tent properly when they met with those two boys in jungle.πŸ˜• btw,i liked that scene...Poor Abhijeet Sir,had to perform the duty of 3 officers...He he i really enjoyed how Abhijeet did Ulta Pulta with the team distribution...and ACP sir's dialogue "hey bhagwan" was fantastic πŸ˜† Abhijeet Sir you are great...πŸ˜› liked the team investigation to find that mask and the waiter Pradeep,i wish the ending to be more pleasant,but really liked the story...awesome work by the Writer...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜›
OMG,now i will try to read all the stories here...
You Writers are brilliant...πŸ‘πŸ‘ i have realised it now...πŸ˜›
one more thing,i m not as expert as others in pointing out loopholes if any...that's why i never participate in episode discussion...i m sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings...first time,i have given my fb on stories...😊
gadhadada thumbnail

STORY: ONE...
Writer: SHERYU...
7/10

Story started with Confusion, yes the Past and present Era really Confused Me alot SHERYU...πŸ˜•
kabhi ek dum Past start ho jata and kabhi Present...
Time management bhi tackle karna Mujhy Difficult laga...
BTW, which mall Food Court opened at 8:30 AM...πŸ˜‰
Food Court aksar Late open hotay hain na.. khair chalta hay...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
First, Story is Not ABHIJEET-PURVI centric rather mostly ABHIJEET centric but as per Rule U deviate the Plot so its OK...😊😊
I m so Amused that ABHIJEET Sir thinking about SPYING so lately...πŸ˜‰
Same as with Goons that they only used a SOUND BUG rather camera (which u did not mention, but I assumed cz most of the time baray Bhai thinking about what He said heard by Goons)...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Still when ABHIJEET Sir went to Mall Food Court, He had that Idea to be in Spying but He took a Big risk using that Security Guard...
U said that PURVI writing the TRUCK number under ABHIJEET Sir car with Her Knife... yaar itni jaldi aisa karna Mushkil hota hay.. If U used that she only wrote Half of Number tou aur maza aata...😳
then U said that She wrote inside TRUCK with Blood about that Printing Press but still PURVI was Not Hurt as per Ur Story... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Goons nay PURVI ko Pick karny aur Drop karnay kay baad kisi bhi Cheez ki Verification nahi ki...😲😲
ABHIJEET Sir ko Kidnapers nay apna Cell diya per Un ka Liya nahi aur yahan tak kay Un ki SIM tak nahi nikali aur Kahan diya... ye bhi pata nahi...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Us Percel mein kiya tha jo Exchange hua wo Mujhy samjh nahi aaya...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
saara waqt wo Phone On and Off karty rahy, Goon ko BUG say ye bhi pata nahi laga kay unhun nay SANAYA ko call ki hay, isi tarah Truck manager say mily... DAYA Sir ko call ki...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
BTW, the SANAYA, why He does not give Apt SANAYA cz it take so much time for Team to search the Correct SANAYA...
kya Team ABHIJEET Sir ka Call record nahi nikalwa skti thi although they knew that he was using His Cell ass well in Time Intervals...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
 PURVI mostly in TIED session...πŸ€”
Goons did not Paying any attention after knowing about ABHIJEET Sir movement that they already giving loopholes to that Sharp Shine...😲😲
Hows that whole Delegates Kidnapped in a Bunch, ok CID was Not there but Hotel Security and other Forces would be there na...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
at last DAYA Sir said that Someone hit with ABHIJEET Sir and drop the Bug while ABHIJEET Sir found it from His Jacket Collar...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
DUO Conversation was Nice...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
FREDDIE Sir accompanying was Good...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Last fight was really Good...πŸ‘πŸ‘
aur End mein Tum nay wohi Taar CID Team say katwa diya na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yaar U really write it in Fantastic manner that Past and present and Hurry and honestly the way they found CLUES so easily and ABHIJEET Sir following it was looking Not like SHERYU Story...
I knew mostly People are Angry and some telling that I Disrespect UR SKILLS and UR STORY too...
But I compare it with all Ur Other Stories and Boss I knew aap isy Casual lo gay...😳😳
koi Personal base pr nahi lo gay...😳😳
is REview ka Link sirf Meri Apni Soch say hay n just with this Story...😊
I m So Sorry from Bottom of My Heart with U and Ur All fans but Yes I find it Not Upto that Bench Mark which U already made by Ur Absolutely Fabulous Work...⭐️⭐️⭐️
I knew U are One of those GEMS, Forum have...β­οΈπŸ€—
sso No hard Feelings Boss...πŸ˜³πŸ€—
i m again Very Sorry...😳😳
Thank You so much...😳😳

gadhadada thumbnail

STORY: THREE
Writer: VIS DII...
8/10

Story started Nicely with casual talking between ACP Sir and FREDDIE Sir...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
As already U told that U deviated the Plot so the Story turned from ABHIJEET-PURVI to ABHIJEET centric...😊
I like what ACP Sir told about PURVI Leave sanctions cz yehi Small things kisi bhi Story ki pehchan hotay hain...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
then Casual convo of DUO...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
really Excellent Idea poped up about Adoption...πŸ‘πŸ‘
(BTW, I m Scared when FREDDIE Sir said kay SHERYA say milnay😲... plz DII, using CHOTI SHERYA rather SHERYA😊... agar kabhi heart attack aa gaya na tou Mushkil ho jaye gi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...
Then the Meeting of those Engineering College Student and Interrogating themselves was also Good...😊
then Officers Meeting with DCP and His Plan...πŸ‘
DCP Teasing tone was JAAN of Ur story...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think ABHIJEET Sir used a Phone Call or SMS when both DCP and ACP went jub wo un say baat nahi kr paye thy aur itni Understanding hay kay ACP Sir us Call ko Buht achi tarah handle kr letay...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Then the whole Kidnapping with PUNKAJ Drugged Khana, SACHIN ka nahi aana pr NIKHIL ka aana...πŸ‘
and then the Rushy part started...
It moved with 5G Speed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DUO Convo and the way DAYA Sir said kay PM say humein Medal milay ga is baar was Awesome...⭐️⭐️
magar Story Buht fast chali and Honestly maza thora Kharab ho gaya...
the IPAD Idea was nice but its looking more Nice if there would be any Video and all...
I Loved the End, Very Realistic and Apt...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nice, Simple and casual story...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
I really Enjoyed it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
plz dunt take anything Serious...😊😊
Sorry to U and Ur fans if find anything Bad and sad...😊😊
Thank You so much...😳😳
Minionite thumbnail

I knew mostly People are Angry and some telling that I Disrespect UR SKILLS and UR STORY too...
But I compare it with all Ur Other Stories and Boss I knew aap isy Casual lo gay...😳😳
koi Personal base pr nahi lo gay...😳😳
is REview ka Link sirf Meri Apni Soch say hay n just with this Story...😊
I m So Sorry from Bottom of My Heart with U and Ur All fans but Yes I find it Not Upto that Bench Mark which U already made by Ur Absolutely Fabulous Work...⭐️⭐️⭐️
I knew U are One of those GEMS, Forum have...β­οΈπŸ€—
sso No hard Feelings Boss...πŸ˜³πŸ€—
i m again Very Sorry...😳😳
Thank You so much...😳😳

GD mere ko bilkul problem nahi huyi tumhare review se. Tum ek lauti ho jisne abhi tak mere story ke saare loopholes point out kiye hain. Main toh shuru se keh rahi hoon ke yeh mera style nahi hai lekin sab ko acha laga toh main bhi khush thi. πŸ˜† Aakhir koi toh mila jisse meri taran kuch gadbad lagi. πŸ˜†
gadhadada thumbnail

GD mere ko bilkul problem nahi huyi tumhare review se. Tum ek lauti ho jisne abhi tak mere story ke saare loopholes point out kiye hain. Main toh shuru se keh rahi hoon ke yeh mera style nahi hai lekin sab ko acha laga toh main bhi khush thi. πŸ˜† Aakhir koi toh mila jisse meri taran kuch gadbad lagi. πŸ˜†

Thank You so much Yaar...😳
Main Buht Tense tha... aaj tak Main nay Tumhari Hr Story ki Praise ki hay tou itny Loopholes Nikalnay mein Mujhy Tension thi...
pr I knew kay tum isy Personal nahi lo gi aur Enjoy karo gi...πŸ˜‰
cz Yaar, agar Ghalati karein gay Nahi tou Seekhein gay kesy...πŸ‘πŸΌ
again Thank you so much... πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—