..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Will read and rate soon πŸ˜Š
duoa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Story No. 1
The way writer showing past and present was really nice to read i was imagining all scenes. Abhijeet sir's concern for purvi was really nice . The way abhijeet sir was one step ahead from entire team was really nice. Only idea in my mind was that abhijeet sir could have conveyed message to team or Daya sir via that guard whom he used. Overall story is very very good
i will give it
8/10 

Story No. 2
Starting of story was just like an English novel. Execution was really good. Light chit chat in bureau regarding FB and abhijeet sir's advice was really nice to read. Introduction of DCP chitroley , Trapping of Abhijeet sir and Purvi mam , Teams concern towards both when DCP accused them , The way team get out of all troble and save foreigners all were portrayed beautifully.
I will give it 
9/10

Story No. 3
A simple yet very interesting story. The way u include child shreya part i loved it u also provide reference about adoption and mask which is very informative. Entire story was gripping and i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. 
I will give it 
8/10

I am reviewing and rating contest stories for first time. I am really nervous dont know i have done fair or not But if any of my words hurt any writer or reader i m extremely sorry for that in advance.

Thank you so much to organizers and participants for this wonderful thread πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by duoa - 9 years ago
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All 3 stories are read, reviewed and rated. Kindly check pg 2.Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
3 stories good I have time till 17 na, ok then will read and review one story per day πŸ˜†
LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Read all the Three stories...😊😊😊😊😊
i really enjoyed all of them..😊😊
😊
hats off to the writers...β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
would post my review very soon...
LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Story 1 β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

The Kidnapped Officer

The story was awesome and entertaining... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
 suspense and thrill was maintained till the climax..β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
 the narration was excellent and clear. πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ
 i liked the way the writer portrayed past and the present events...
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ it was very exciting..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. there was good connectivity between the scenes and was not jumbled...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

i loved Abhi sir's concern and care for Purvi... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
i liked Abhi sir's way of investigation,⭐️⭐️
 the way he understood the situations and made assumptions.. ⭐️⭐️
i felt Abhi sir could inform his team members about the situation through the guard... anyways that doesn't matter as Abhi sir efficiently used the guard's help both in following that man and scanning the package...
good thinking...
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
the scene where Abhi sir scratched Purvi's carving so that the goons wont find out about it...
that was a smart thinking from the writer...
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Purvi's fight to save herself <She really outsmarted them>
 and the
carving on the pavement under the car... πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
that was very clever..⭐️⭐️
she had good presence of mind even in the toughest situation...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
 i loved the way Purvi freed by herself without waiting for anyone's help...
Purvi was wonderful...😊😊
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

the coordination of the team was amazing...πŸ‘πŸ‘
 the way each person followed the other person's clues...
 that was outstanding...  πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
πŸ‘πŸΌ

i loved the way Abhi sir made his own plan against the kidnapper and his immediate answer to the kidnapper was witty...β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
Abhi sir was fantastic,remarkable,brave and smart..πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
 just a small doubt < i dunno if i have missed somewhere in the story >.. how did the goons put the bug on Abhi sir's jacket ? how come he didn't know it?   

the suspense of the criminal was maintained till the end... i couldn't predict it.. that was a good job from the writer..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ happy that that our old sweet team is there in the story and not any newcomers...😊😊😊

on the whole the style of writing was remarkable... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈawesome narration, interesting plot, superb investigation...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 i could imagine all the scenes while reading and
there was no confusion thanks to the arrangement of the scenes of the writer...
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
overall fabulous, exciting story and investigation...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

thank you for that excellent thrilling story...😊😊😊😊😊

i would give an 8.5/10 if it is possible...
if not i would give 8/10...

<i am not sure if this is the way to write a review as i am writing for the first time... this review is my personal opinion and i am very sorry if i hurt the feelings and views of the writer unknowingly..>
Edited by LavenderBloom - 9 years ago
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Story 1 is a very good oneπŸ‘πŸΌ. Starting was really interesting and good to see how things proceed further. Abhijeet sir so intelligent, smart, sharp minded (oops diverted sorry πŸ˜†) han toh abhijeet sir was too good, his instincts are amazing😳 and purvi also really good never loses hope πŸ˜ƒ really good gight by her at the patking lot, and really good effort to keep other officers onto the screen πŸ‘πŸΌ but I really liked that at the end it was daya sir and freddy sir who reached there to find and help abhi sirπŸ‘. Culprit is so very bad use kya laga jo chaye CID se krwa le ga, ediotπŸ˜› Good fighting sequence πŸ˜‰ but culprit 😲 really unexpected for me πŸ˜› khoob maro isse πŸ˜† I really liked the last scene and convo between duo😳 but kya sach me hi nai pata chala k purvi k father ki khabar kese pata chali 😲 πŸ˜›
Very well done, good job πŸ‘πŸΌ
I'll give it a 8.5/10

This second story is also a very good one, starting was good and intresting but tori difficult thi but I like that dart hamla πŸ˜‰ a different one. Bureau starting scene really nice and a casual oneπŸ‘. Case is intresting or mje toh pehle hi shaq tha k in sab me se hi koi black sheep ho ga😈 πŸ˜† everything was good, team and their work and investigation πŸ‘πŸΌ so that was a fake news for purvi to trap her uff her neighbor but never mind its not his fault, and purvi should confirm the news first na but its ok we can understand how anyone can be in true senses after getting that type of news πŸ˜”πŸ˜­ poor abhijeet and purvi yeh dcp bi na kya karta hai yar😑. Freddy and purvi scene was very good and their fight sequence along with their escape πŸ‘πŸΌ  I liked that u gave atleast an important role to freddy sir πŸ˜ƒ abhijeet and daya fight sequence toh tha hi superb πŸ˜ƒ and and and climax scene with fight was well portrayed πŸ‘πŸΌ overall story was really good and interesting, very well narated
I'll give it a 8.5/10 

Story 3 maze ki thi but a quick one πŸ˜‰ I liked the starting, the way freddy sir showed his concern for purvi πŸ‘πŸΌ then duo convo a simple yet adoring one πŸ˜ƒ that jungle scene with those two boys na wahin pe pakar lete na duo in dono ko toh samaj ati nai but pir story kese agey bharti [:p] sory sory now i'm serious, jo starting me wo sach tha bcz I like that part thats very sweet that u showed duo had gone to meet choti shreya that fw ne abi tk nai dhekaya after that dcp team distribution good thi but he didn't allow them to speak so heres his mistake too. I like the way abhi sir was concerned for purvi and make her to go to her father πŸ‘πŸΌ but after that sab kuch gadbad ho gaya. Investigation part along with salunke sir was good, daya and abhi convo on phone great, the way daya sir said reha karne ki zarurat nai tum sab yahan ah jao wo terrorist pakra jaye ga I really liked it πŸ˜ƒ abhi sir time calculation and doubting about a fake delegation was a good one πŸ‘πŸΌ oh yes me toh bhool gaye kehna k iss me bi bechare russian delegation ko hi nishana banaya gaya na πŸ˜† yar I think its a good ending that they cannot catch that culprit as its involved higher authority of another country good πŸ‘πŸΌ but somehow an abrupt oneπŸ€” but i'm happy that they are getting an appreciation letter from the CM [:p] overall I liked the story and its a good one too πŸ˜ƒ
I'll give it a 8/10

Really appreciable work by the three writers although I knew them and even I guessed it write before that GD offically announced it [:p] πŸ˜† great work by three of youπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And best of luck πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Veena.. - 9 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar, main Apnay reviews dun tou koi Hurt tou nahi hoga...
SHERYU and VIS DII...
Plz tell me...πŸ€”
Minionite thumbnail
^ Meri taraf se kabhi nahi. Tum aapne reviews do GD.
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

^ Meri taraf se kabhi nahi. Tum aapne reviews do GD.

RONA nahi baad mein...πŸ˜‰
Buht SAKHT. Review aany wala hay...😈