Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Phew! @Shreya... In that case all of us should snatch the special prize like fightercocks πŸ˜† But hey..! No special prize for you πŸ˜ˆ
Exams are finishing by tomorrow. Will read and rate soon πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Reshma. - 9 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Review story 1
Read it  . I thought I will put down my thoughts as later I may forget 
I really liked the build up to your story. From the first sentence you have been able to attract my interest. I liked the worry Abhijeet felt for purvi but more then that I liked what you said about if that package has weapons. The story is moving fast and is giving food for imagination . Who are these oppose , if not terrorists and what do they want???. Now I can't wait to finish it. I will be biting my nails till  I can get back to it again. Oh yes and your visualisation effects are too good and I am also liking your narration style of present situation then taking us to the past 

I am writing this as I am reading so am sorry if it sounds a bit disjointed πŸ˜†. Ok thank you for bringing out the intelligent Abhijeet that guard thing was really smart. Also I liked Purvi's fight scene . She really outsmarted them and went down fighting. Really enjoyed that portion. But you have used the word gut a bit too oftenπŸ˜†. The person who has captured Purvi sounds very sinister but why have they chosen Abhijeet to do their dirty work?? Maybe answer will come later.
It's getting better and better so now this gang is playing some sort of double game with Abhijeet and want to create misunderstanding . Let's see your narration is amazingly good
I liked the reply Freddie gave to Pankaj. It was nice comic relief from heightened tension.πŸ˜†
Ok I am a but confused at this point. ACP didn't know delegates have been kidnapped?? DCP gave them news??? Slightly confusing there. You should have been clearer but never mind.
This is really getting really interesting now, you have made the plot really intriguing. I dint understand who wrote the message behind the truck or was it another thing to trap Abhijeet or did Purvi write it.?? It's just a small thing but all in all I am finding it very gripping. So the boss wants to plays games with Abhi. Interesting 
Btw are you Bengal??? Nothing to do with the story by by the name Arijit I wonderedπŸ˜†

Purvi is such a smart girl and your visualisation powers are extremely good. I can see her rubbing her hand against the sharp object. Waiting for her to free herself.
How did they put the bug in Abhijeet's jacket??!
Well it's going good. Waiting for the game to end so to  speakπŸ˜†
Ok first confusion got cleared while Daya was searching you clarified that message was left by purvi. 
Finished the whole thing. I loved your style. Loved the valour and courage shown by CID. It was a gorgeous story written very well. You tied all the loose ends and the way you narrated different locations was superb. You did not loose track of the story at all. The best thing was purvi freed herself. Such things are very rare. And the ending. Gosh I was not expecting it. It was something different Very very well done 

Keep it up

Rating 8.5/10

Story 2 review 

Your start is so powerful and a bit scary.πŸ˜† I will write it as I read so forgive me if the review is a bit disjointed 
Your English is really good and the story has a majestic opening. As if one is staring a thriller novel. Starting it with a mythological story is a really different and novel idea. Shows you are innovative.
Finished first chapter, it's interesting and very sinister. The closing part is so good that I guess can't wait to reach next chapter. Your narrative is extremely good and very descriptive. It's obvious you go into detail. Pace of the story is very good. The idea is unique and you give comic relief at stages.
The story is action packed and incidents halogen fast bad sequentially. It has a action thriller like quality. But at places it becomes a little bit complicated and focus is needed to understand . 

But all in all very very good
9.5 /10

Story 3
The start and build up was very nice. You are a good narrator. Also I liked the way you distributed the team. Jungle scene was very very good.the child part was very sensitively written. Also you provided information on adoption part . I really liked that. Good and interesting story. The narration was very realistic and visual impact good. Culprit revelation was good unexpected . I felt the story lacked some action and thrill and was a little brief in some places. This is not a criticism only an observation going by your abilities and other stories. But all in all great job

Rating 8/10
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 9 years ago
dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read the first story but review is on next page. (page 3)😊Edited by kkkloveu - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkkloveu

reserving for reviews. πŸ˜Š

Is There any time limit for reviewing?

Yes you can't name the authors if you guess them. And we absolutely detest negative criticism. And you need to say that the author is an awesome writer. πŸ˜†

No really there is no limit on reviewing. πŸ˜ƒ
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Entry 1 : Nice one.. The story moved fast and suspence is well maintained till the end.. I liked that Purvi rescued herself and joined Abhijeet sir in rescuing deligates.. Abhijeet sir's concern for her was applaudable.. Investigation was good too.. The Mastermind was the person I least expected.. Overall the story gives a good feeling...
Marks : 7/10

Entry 2 : No doubt it's the best entry.. Fantastic narration and maintainance of suspence throughout the story as expected from the writer.. God! The start was absolutely thrilling and scary!!! It gave goosebumps!! Raising curtains with incurnation of Nrisinha is really a nobel and unique idea.. Potential motive, fast paced sequences of incidences one after another and action give the feelings of reading a thriller by professional.. But still to read and understand the story one has to put one's full attention..this is not something one can read it with complete relaxed mind.. Some questions are left unanswered till end.. IMO those gaps could be filled..
Marks : 7.5/10

Entry 3 : Sorry but the title doesn't fit here.. The start was nice and I like the simplicity and realistic touch all over the story eg. Abhijeet can't adopt Shreya, Mastermind getting free on political and diplomatic issue, picnic in govt. property.. Synthetic mask is a nice idea.. The story lacks the strong grip and contains loopholes.. A hurried finishing.. It has potential but isn't satisfactory specially when the participant is one of the best writers of the forum..
Marks : 6.5/10Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Snehal rating is to be done on the thread on,y???

Yup. Rate here only. πŸ˜Š
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Story 1 review and rating done 
pappais thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Story 1:-
the story is awesome.the way the writer showed abhijeet's intelligence was nice.i liked the way he lead the others in the right path.i liked purvi's part very much and it was nice as to how to showed purvi escape by herself.The investigative part was very nice but i felt my grip lose somewhere in the middle.i also liked purvi's idea of leaving abhijeet a clue 

i would give it an 8.5 on 10

Story 2
the story is awesome.the beginning was just perfect.there was good suspence and action.it kept me glued but still i read it in partsπŸ˜†even purvi had a good role in the story and abhijeet did a good job.duo part was nice but i felt confused on the fact of abhijeet bursting the gas cylinder as it may be too risky for him to do that as the people may get hurt.But overall the story was great.wonderful piece of work

i would give it a 9 on 10

Story 3
the story is awesome and the distribution of the team was also good.i had thought that pankaj would eat and forget his job(although i know that he wont do such a thing.πŸ˜†).the culprit was unexpected. the way you began the story was awesome.i felt that the end was a bit rushed on.other than that the story was nice

i would give it an 8 on 10
Edited by pappais - 9 years ago
dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read the first story..πŸ˜ƒ
Review:  style of writing and narration is very good.πŸ‘ I applaud the writer here for opening up secrets in later parts of scenes rather than opening them at first, it seemed quite interesting to me. Loved the way the writer portrayed each and every one here. 
The story was interesting, thrilling and pestering to think about it more and more..πŸ˜†(which honestly i didn't as i had to read the
Abhijeet sir and Purvi were brilliant throughout. 
Investigation was good, i liked abhijeet sir actually using his brains, assuming things and working accordingly, the way he played with the kidnapper was really good, lying with so much ease..⭐️ loved his instant answer without much silence..πŸ‘.
I wanted some good conversations as felt completely cut out during whatever convo's the team had. to be specific the one Acp sir And abhijeet sir had in the beginning. 
Kidnapper actually started to seem a bit sinister but i was unable to form a picture of him in my mind. (that is my mistakeπŸ˜› though).
I really really appreciate that purvi freed herself rather than abhijeet freeing her..πŸ‘β­οΈ 
loved the co-ordination team showed, following each other's clues with extreme precision.πŸ‘
And you know i appreciate that scene where you showed abhijeet sir scratching that clue again so as to hide it, because i honestly thought you will do a mistake there, but you proved me wrong and i am proud of it..πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜†.
I still have a doubt although you cleared most of them, were the kidnappers not tapping abhijeet sir's personal phone? He switched it on and off and they were not even aware of that? I found it bit confusing or it may be that i missed something myself. πŸ˜Š And you never mentioned abhijeet sir colliding with someone in the mall..πŸ˜• That needed somewhat more explanation.

Overall a very nice story with good narration, investigation and everything.
Thank you so much.

Rating: I want to give it a 8.5 but don't know whether i can or  cannot so giving it 8/10. 

THE WRITER IS INDEED AWESOME! 

Edited by kkkloveu - 9 years ago
LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

read the first story..😊😊😊
would review after reading the other two stories...😊😊😊
Edited by LavenderBloom - 9 years ago