Posted: 9 years ago
awesome post
Missing IPK
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post...missing Arshi😭
Nice post.I love holi in IPK.Thnx for sharing lovely thoughts. Edited by apinky81 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swearshina09

lovely post with pics😳😳😳

love arshi
plz dont  stop making such posts
miss arshi alot
😭
miss ipk

hi swearshine,

thanks for dropping in... oh i miss ipk too. some of the best days ever.
😳
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: basb

awesome post

Missing IPK

hi basb, how goes... thanks for coming and sighing with me. 😳
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: barunsobtifan12

Lovely post...missing Arshi😭

barunsobtifan,

oh i like your handle. thanks so much. missing yes.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apinky81

Nice post.I love hopi in IPK.Thnx for sharing lovely thoughts.

thank you for coming over... it's great to share these crazy dizzy feelings.
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Too good yaar ... Hats off to your brilliant introspection to  indeed one of the most classic n the most unique episodes in telly world ever..👏👏👏
Truly said it was a series of episode par excellence... May it be the incredible heart touching acting , brilliant direction, superb story line or the bang on unique dialogues along with the beautiful background ... Each n every souls hard work has wonderfully paid off n we have got one of the most beautiful n unforgettable scenes ever which will be etched  in our hearts forever ... HAMESHA 
But I would only wish the story would take a different turn from here on ... Not that I'm complaining as we have got some brilliant scenes too after that ...( like the heer ranjha act, the buajis house stay, the cute mosquito repellent night ,Arnavs substitute voice n many small instants ) but still would have loved Arnav to act more wisely after remembering this innocent souls confession n still not doubt her but struggle to find out the whole truth behind this Shyam fiasco through his expert sources ofcourse... N listening to his heart more than his mind...
Hats off to Sarun to give us such amazing lovely Arshi moments that looked so natural n breathtaking beautiful...
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes always missing Arhi's Holi but your beautiful posts relive the magic again  as it has an evergreen charm.
Thanks for compiling them in one post 😃 
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barunz4ever

Too good yaar ... Hats off to your brilliant introspection to  indeed one of the most classic n the most unique episodes in telly world ever..👏👏👏

Truly said it was a series of episode par excellence... May it be the incredible heart touching acting , brilliant direction, superb story line or the bang on unique dialogues along with the beautiful background ... Each n every souls hard work has wonderfully paid off n we have got one of the most beautiful n unforgettable scenes ever which will be etched  in our hearts forever ... HAMESHA 
But I would only wish the story would take a different turn from here on ... Not that I'm complaining as we have got some brilliant scenes too after that ...( like the heer ranjha act, the buajis house stay, the cute mosquito repellent night ,Arnavs substitute voice n many small instants ) but still would have loved Arnav to act more wisely after remembering this innocent souls confession n still not doubt her but struggle to find out the whole truth behind this Shyam fiasco through his expert sources ofcourse... N listening to his heart more than his mind...
Hats off to Sarun to give us such amazing lovely Arshi moments that looked so natural n breathtaking beautiful...

thanks, baruns4ever,

i agree the story could have moved differently and with far more brilliance. it did not. but yeah, there were lovely unforgettable moments despite that and we all learned to be as happy as possible with that. thanks so much for reading and missing and feeling things... lovely comment.