Blast from the Past Thread #25 Extn ** Khushi, I... ** P 119, Ep 274 - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

Indi,

I credit only and only my more than optimum obsession levels for this man for my inability to watch the kidnap track. Not healthy I am aware, but couldn't help .. with lack of not much of a movie experiences in that genre. I did watch the track, only that when he came onto screen very paradoxically had to close my eyes.

To be truthful, I recognized Barun's presence, not his skill which I noted long ago by then, only during this track as asr's presence or absence, any of his state is dependent on this young actor. Its not ignoring/ dis respectful the actor's contribution in making this character what it is, but only an deep acknowledgement to the actor's abilities, the fine line he is able to cross between reel and real..

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Confession of An Atypical Love..

"Love is an irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly"

- Robert Frost

She fell into his arms one fine evening that altered the conformation of his constellations permanently.  He was raged beyond belief. Briefly, she tried to get away, but he wouldn't let her...and pulled her closer as if that's the order of the universe. A not so quintessential mohabbat breathed life...burgeoned... buttressed rather strangely amidst deliberate hostility. The mohabbat in him could never diminish even after his umpteen efforts to shun it and run away.

He gave her ample reasons for nafrat .. to hate him boundless. She screamed, she squabbled, she shivered, she sobbed...yet she survived... and could never leave him.. tightly tethered by that bond of nafrat. After all love and hate, both such very intense emotions, separated only by a fine line. But either, mighty enough to keep the two bonded.

According to legends, Vamana (an avatar of Lord Vishnu) asked only for 3 feet of land from the king Mahabali (grandson of Prahlada) that the latter gladly granted. But vamana, with his supreme power grew immense and encompassed two worlds in two steps that the benevolent king had no way but to bow down for the third foot in front of this who initially seemed like a young unassuming boy.  A classic analogy in Hindu scriptures when something expands unrestrained.. that one has no place to escape.

For arnav singh raizada, the fierce emotion that remained steadfast amidst the carnage of a myriad of other emotions, anger, denial, mistrust, reluctance, hatred, is, the love nestled in his heart for her. He has no qualms to bow down in front of this insurmountable feeling today. At gunpoint when his mortal existence seemed in jeopardy he submitted to his blazing inner truth... that she IS his existence.. wazood.. astitva!

And she would know that TODAY!

He has always said the most important things without much ado, without any prelude..

"Shaadi karni hogi.. mujh se" on a dark night, by the pool side he asked.. rather commanded.. her. He would have perhaps said the exact same thing on the terrace that day with a totally different timber in his voice and eyes, sending shivers down her spine, of a different kind than on the pool side, alas.. if only he were to reach onto the terrace not enduring that great implosion at its door step!

When he left her at the airport, a sudden vacuum engulfed her... aap chale gaye tho hum saansein hi nahi le payenge...I wouldn't be able to breathe if you leave...her saansein ruk jayengi moment... as her life force went away with him. Air, how this element is essential for survival... how love always found its way in the same element ...a gust of wind breezed past and the phone rang. When Akash passed on the phone to her, as she heard her arnavji on the airwaves, this time around they carried a message that profusely aerated her much stifled soul in his absence...

"Khushi"..a barrage of tears unleashed down her eyes as she heard him call her name huskily .. she is missing him bad.. real bad. she needs him here.. by her side...right now.. dearly! After a very brief hesitant mumble, a very unlike his assertive self, the words encased in his heart all these months, at last made their way to his airways...and attained a harmonic tune ..that she is longing to hear for long now..

"Khushi, I love you"!

The non-conformist Arnav Singh Raizada confesses...

"If there is no light or no tomorrow, if there is no right and wrong, if there are no dos and don't s, if there are no expectations, no responsibilities,  if the world ceases to exist.. amidst this adversity, there is only one bloom hidden intact in my heart... that direly needs to reach yours.. that is my love, the truth that I love you!"

She held that phone close and dear as if that is her life line, as if she cannot let that moment lapse, as if there is nothing else she would rather want to hear. All her queries since long seemed to be answered.. "nahi understand... aap samjhayiye hume"... he did today.. in his own laconic way. Ironically, sometimes the... samjhana...explanation to the most complex things lies in simple facts.. that he loved her!

Those Gulzar lines, talked about many times, come back ringing.."pyar koi bol nahi.. pyar aawaz nahi... Noor ki boond hai sadiyon se baha karthi hai (love has no words, no voice.. it is only a droplet of light flowing since eons.)  That noor ki boond...a droplet of radiance...that lone drop of tear rolled down her cheek... at the profundity of the moment!

Love, that has been knocking on their doors since long and been masquerading behind various faces by a pool side, inside a white SUV, on a dance floor, and many more .. has at last unveiled itself most ceremoniously in their lives!                                               

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 259

just saw 259. a beautiful dream and dreadful reality converged and created sharp contrast. in one world he skipped like a callow lover around the pool, free and wafting, in another there were ropes. binding him, making movement impossible... she sat touched perhaps by both and yes that phonecall and figured out, yes, there's khatra. danger... she knew stalked her arnav ji. seemed as though there was again communication at another level.

update

the more i think about it, the more i feel there was something musical in the episode. i know nothing about music in a formal way... yet the beginning felt like a soft gentle deep opening introducing the basic notes of the piece. then there was a lyrical movement asking you to fly away to another world. the next movement changed mood tone everything but stayed with the fundamental notes and their ascent and descent, it left fantasy just like that, hit reality running... breathlessly. tied and bound, gun pointing at it and there was a complete change of rhythm and pace. a crescendo was reached and then cut off.

episode could have ended their happily, but for some unknown reason,  maybe just to kill time, there was that akash payal nani bit... like a song that didn't didn't belong. and the disturbing cop station ha ha scene. but i'll just ignore them i guess.

gust of wind entered frame and wrapped around them creating a place away from the material world, as they sat in their own spaces, physically at a distance, emotionally completely connected. her tears flowed and seemed to take him close to a point close his. she held her phone and pressed it to her heart... with his voice in it, it was almost a part of him, and of course the only place she wanted to hold him at that moment was her heart.

the moment seeped into the story. the girl who had fallen into his arms one evening and set up emotions that tore into him, and yet he couldn't walk away with his swagger and his faraq nahin padta; the boy who snapped her dori and filled her with yearnings and longings she couldn't understand, and who made her hopping mad, who had wronged her... these two at last had found out what really ailed them. it was nothing else, just that old simple truth... the one that doesn't care a hoot what anyone says or doesn't, does or doesn't, not even if anyone has character or hasn't... it just is and it is all that matters.

love.

supercedes all, doesn't it.

how simply he said it at last. how enchantingly she held the feeling and reciprocated. gust of wind and rabba vey must have thrown a party that night... at last these two had got it. at long last. so who could blame the wind for hanging around to enjoy the moment.

the two of them said nothing... just held a moment close and took it into themselves... like they needed it to breathe... to survive.

click. and the phone is disconnected.

she is weeping and he looks helpless, upset, not like his usual self at all.
a hand enters frame and it's the first sign that something is terribly wrong. beginning of kidnap...

an asr turn of head and icy glare at the whoever.

first notes of kidnap soundtrack with the jagged drumming comes in. a little taste of what's to come.

a gun is pointed at his head. i was shattered, and i must say i loved the kidnap sequences, well most of them, they were shot really well. raw and scary and palpable.

how terribly gorgeous is asr looking even though his jacket is gone... only shirtsleeves, hair mussed, but the eyes, the stance, all asr.

and then come in the ropes. the reality dose is getting worse. good acting can sometimes be hard on the viewer. really. 

he sits in that terrifying space, ready for whatever is on its way... is it death.

and we escape to another world. khushi walks down the corridor to her room, on the way she recalls how angry he had been when he found out she was engaged... when he thought he had lost her... how both times he had said "faraq padta hai, kyunki..." he had always loved her... even then even when he hurt her all the time. it was all about this feeling, this one, nothing else.

i have mentioned earlier how i thought she almost instantly grew into a woman after embracing this truth. by the time she reached her room, she was all woman and a woman very much in love. so much, that her mind conjured a powerful image of him... here, looking beautiful, come all the way to tell her with all of himself... he loves her.

khushi, i love you.

into the second movement of the theme we went.

beautiful edit.
khushi wore bridal red to meet her man. he lit a candle to dispel the darkness, he stood there looking gentle and tender and so very loving, a light in his eyes. she was no longer afraid... she stepped into his world and held out her hand. he looked a little sad as though upset at having hurt her, she kept her fingers firmly on his lips. shh, not a word, no regrets.
great observation. He sure had a remorse in his look.

aaoge jab tum balma... when you come, my love, flowers will bloom in my garden. the rain will come down... dancing. the first time i saw this, i had actually heard the song several times during that very day... no idea what was waiting for me at midnight.
i love this song. And of course loved it even more with Arshi.

he gestured gently and she saw he had brought a gift. a string of pearls. he was returning all those scattered pearls of the first meeting to her. how deftly the composition enriched itself with context. she was so happy, she let him put it on around her neck, and just as he moved in closer to wrap her in his arms and make love to her, she turned and in the way of filmi, slightly flaky khushi ran away from him, fully expecting him to follow just as in the movies no doubt. he didn't disappoint, he did a slomo run after her by the poolside where they always met to battle, to kiss, to love, to hate. and caught her and held her and she buried her face in his chest, her smile lit up the night. he was so content with her in his arms, but then he frowned... he was again assailed by remorse. she said to him not to feel like that. no. there was no need.

barun sobti and sanaya irani took what might have become impossibly embarrassing to watch to such sweet perfection, i couldn't even think, i was pretty silly gooey in a fairly dead state. i mean, did you see the look in his eyes, and she was suddenly just that bit provocative, that bit shy, wooing her man almost. 
uff their smoldering chemistry, kill me every time. 

then arrived the tackiest prop on earth and fantasy... the bottle which carried the message. even that couldn't ruin it for me. i love you, khushi said the note.

and a mirage melted away.😭

oh he had even in that gentle avatar of his managed to do an advance retreat... after all, this was a classic asr khushi moment, if a legendary couple's signature was a certain way they hugged or turned their heads or whatever... asr khushi's advance retreat was their thing... part of them, uniquely... right from the day they met, back in episode 2. thrilling this touch of things peculiar to them and always in an easy, unforced way. created memorable things, most brands would kill for such signatures.

she was startled to find herself in her yellow green churidaar kameez again. what was that. what happened.

and we shifted to reality. also the device of intercut.

music changed. a feeling of pain and torture and disquiet all around. ropes, darkness. he sits looking helpless, perhaps exhausted and asleep, still sitting. his eyes open, he is groggy, eyes unfocused... he looks around... and we see for the first time where he sits tied and captured.  the phone lies before him. a slight lightening of expression, his hand reaches out, fingers enter frame, a will in them.

the phone is too far away. he tries his best to reach it, dragging his chair toward it, herculean effort just to get to that tine little thing. breaks out in sweat, very tired, he's almost collapsing, the ropes hold him back... he is trying to say something, is it "khushi"?
yes he did tried to utter Khushi. His whole heart and mind was occupied with Khushi's thought only. But don't you think it's not so difficult to move with a chair. I mean the chair was not anchored with some steady thing.

and she is instantly touched it seems as we cut to her in her darkness, wearing a bright yellow... not bound, not stationery, in fact moving... in thought, in emotion, in body. she feels a darkness, she sits down as though winded by it.

cut to him, he has pulled himself up again. and he tries valiantly once more to reach that phone... he is not giving up.

cut to her, a surge of energy and she gets up and starts pacing... music moves from sombre to a faster pace.

"humey pata hai. humara man kah raha hai ki kuchh toh bura hua hai aapke saath.." i know, my mind says, something bad has happened to you.

again we go to him and he is still trying... but now his fingers register his flailing strength. and he seems to lose momentum, something is dragging him down. his head lolls back, eyes begin to shut.

she is in fully up and about as he diminishes... calling him, calling aman... trying to figure things out. no, aman knows nothing about the scotland deal.

he lies there in his chair, fragile, unconscious.

she calls the airlines... there was no flight to scotland from delhi three days ago.

"iska matlab? and fear comes to clutch her heart.

cut to him...and his captors come calling. there's the man in the jacket. now in shirt and looking the ruffian he is. three or four guys, rough, henchman variety, they actually touch his face and slap him around abit. oh no, not agood sign. "kya hua issey?" what's the matter with him...

he is a diabetic, get his meds, if anything happens to him "boss" will kill them. ah so there's a boss. "mar toh nahin gaya hai yeh?" hasn't died has he? and asr's head flops to the side. ugh.

cut to khushi, she sits cogitating. why did he say he is in london if he is in scotland? she goes through her thoughts and reaches where we had started out... again like music coming back all the way to the first notes.

"khushi, i love you."

aur woh baat.

and those words.

why did he say those words to me. suddenly? and the way he said the words? unke baat karne la tarika? he has never spoken to me like this before...

she recalls how he had said she was having an affair, that she has no character... a vulnerable beauty in khushi at this moment. the man she loves who has told such horrible things to her, worse still believed what he has said...

jinhone humse itna kuchh kaha... who said so many things to me...
itna rulaya... made me cry so much...
itni taqleef di... gave so much hurt...
jinhone humey sach sabit karne ka mauqa tak nahin diya... who didn't give me a chance even to prove the truth...
unhone hi humse kaha ki... he told me...

and she thinks of the words again. something oneirical (ha... that word) in the entire sequence, even though it is reality.

woh itni badi baat itni asani se kaise kah sakte hai... how can he say such ahuge thing so easily.

and in asani was the cue to the next thought.
the opposite of that asani... mushkil. difficulty.

zaroor, she averred, woh koi mushkil mein honge.
he must be in some difficulty.

if all is going well there's no way he'd say such abig thing to her. she is sure.

kahin unhe koi khatra toh nahi?

danger... khatra. she has reached the right word.

she had not said a word when he said "khushi, i love you."

but in the last few minutes she has talked constantly, with others, then herself... and come to the right conclusion... sensing him. his words. beyond its obvious meaning. feeling his mind, knowing his ways...

kahin unhe koi khatra toh nahin?

why did it sound like "arnav ji, i love you," to me.
aww what a perfect thought. 

she stood up, now sure. i know, my heart says, he is in some sort of danger.

beautiful. there was that ipk kind of writing here. with its little games and surprises, and such a mad understanding of emotion. new music played in the background as season changed at ipk. this was the first time we saw him in captivity, and her becoming absolutely a woman, his woman... barun was so good in these shots, hard to believe he was actually doing two shifts shooting some happy sukhi role somewhere. sanaya was lovely, at long last energy in her now that she has spoken to him... and moreover he has said woh baat.

i thoroughly enjoyed the intercutting and the two spaces both similar in some ways and completely different too. seemed like they were again communicating at another plain... sensing each other, deciphering, desiring, moving in unison, never quite apart. and yes, it did feel like a piece of music composed with inspiration.

wrote about khushi after that khushi, i love you... here's the link.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/108180787

Very beautifully written.
I loved your comparison the episode with music. For me this episode was a piece of art.And I already mentioned that it was very thoughtful of you by saying that Khushi transformed to a woman.
All the blue lines are my favorite.
i have some comments in purple.
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

The Confession: Part two

Khushi, I love you!

his husky whisper, straight from his heart to her ear, closer to her than he ever has been. her chest stopped heaving, by
now she had a grip on the phone with both hands. She had been worried sick about him. nothing felt right about his
leaving. The smile that came so easily otherwise refused to grace her lips. Strong premonitions woke her to his voice
calling out for her in every possible way imaginable in a brilliant haunting scene. so sureal but at the same time so damn
real. she was beside herself, so much that Di and Nani arranged for her to join him but then her fears took shape futher
when she found out that he hadn't reached London.

The last she saw him, he left despite her begging and trying all in her power to stop him till she proved her innocence.
he left. 

She could have just gottn mad and ignored these unsettling feelings she had about his well being, but she could never could she?
Once she had decided that she simply wouldnt talk to him to avoid the "acidity"  and to her horror, it resulted in him fainting. Nothing mattered at this point, not her acidity nor his laad governing. Simply her Arnavji, she had a need to do whatever necessaary to  make sure he is ok. Even after he came to and attempted to get up, she stoped his fall one side after the other, she stood there still with him in a worrtied state till he finally said in and ASR rood manner but still to be found beyond sexy by his sick twiste phangurls "Hato" "move!"

If he always needs to see her smiling, she also needs her Arnavji to be the ASR as we know him...shaitan or rakshas, he is hers to yell at to fight with and to take care of when need be, every bit of him. If he needed to protect her, save her, so did she.

"baat aap ki hai toh farq padta hai"..."aapke bina toh hum"

she told him before he left, an out and out declaration of what he means to her, and its the magnitude of those feelings only get clearer after he leaves. Distance make the heart grow fonder after all, throw in a slew of worry thanks to a 6th sense and you've got all sorts of gadbad  and Sanaya does a brilliant job of displaying with her body language, expressions and dialogue delivery.

A moment thats recently became a person favorite is at the Mahadev temple, how she prays to  Him for the protection of her Arnavji. The urgency , the anxiety so so so well emoted with in her voice and the slight jerky movents from right to left...

"unse kahiye ki woh jaldi waapis aajaye...woh... hum..."

Her unfinished sentence said it all, the dil ki baat.
Then our classic Khushi that she is goes on to plea Mahadev not to tell DM...the offchance the DM feel jealous of Mahadev that He found out her dil ki baat first. yep fell in love with this moment. hope to uncover many such moments as this Kidnapping episodes are my least watched...

hehe Pagal..most likely the trait ASR can't live without...and now its chrystal clear to Khushi that she simply can't live without her Arnavji.

So imagine carrying these realizations or rather admitting of love and then the worry that he maybe in trouble, then he is unreachable or the text he sent is not like him...Sanaya sunk her teeth into this complexity...Keeping khushi intact.

Then a phone call...Di confirms is Chhotte...can she be anything but overwhelmed? from the second she took that phone, a tight grip on it suggesting how badly she wants to be close to him, to protect him, but the helplessness also evident... the tears of joy flowed in

Kh..."  is all he could get out before she grabs the phone by both of her hands, closing her eyes, her chest heaving, and her dhadkanien tez more than ever. a womanl in love. she just wants to take him in and his voice in,  i bet she was dying to hear  her name in his voice. She may have always felt the magic and the belonging in it.

"aap hamein iss tarah sabke saamne mat bulaiye" she told him once when he decided to go to a party to so he could say sorry to her. Perhaps at the time she was taken back by how personal it sounded.

the tears keep rolling down her face, while the phone has so blissfully become him.

"Khushi, i'm fine mien teek hoon ok?" he blurted with an attempt of conviction. She didn't have to ask, he just knew to tell her this. She cried and cried silently but through their connection, mehsoos, he just knew.

"Please mat ro" (Please don't cry) ... almost whispering he pleads to her

"Rabba ve" seeps in...the slow sad one

"Khushi Bas"..."Stop" ... have we seen anything so so sweet? 

"khushi rona band karo" (khushi stop crying)

He kept begging for the tears to stop but how could she after all the emotions she's endured in the past some 24-48 hours. though the phone call at this moment was a huge relief, it was probably the "what ifs" and that set fear of losing a loved one that only set off more tears, so she keeps crying...far away from the rest of the family, she created that space just for him, her and their windy connection.

The always chatty Khushi doesn't say a word, she just mehasooses and listens on, his voice, him.

Then a sudden change in the tides, the dariya succumbs to the kinara...

"KHushi mei"

"Khushi mein tum..."

She closes her eyes, trying to mehsoos something, but certainly not anticipating these words.

"Khushi, I love you"

Her eyes flew open as the strong wind gusts surrounding them become stronger and more defined.

A silence sustains the universe, A lone tear, much different from any tear she has ever cried, fell from her right eye. 

she felt the slight smile and relief inside him while leaving her speechless. leaving me speechless...

Soft piano notes come in. A joyful smile comes on her face, he hangsup ever so painfully. But he said what he needed to

The joy quickly turns to sadness and dismay. but the phone, she looks at it as if were him, his face, his mouth that just said those words.

She put the phone to her chest, a sacred place where only a wife or a lover allows the man she loves. 

How intimate...who needs pheras khushi? He had already become hers, contract marriage or not. she holds the phone even tighter at her chest and allowed the smile once again to grace her face. She slowly walks away to be alone.

Just a lovely scene in the corridors where she thinks back to all of his halted "Farq" YES YES YES KHUSHI... all of those times,  he stopped short the farq was there...infact it was too much for him to handle.

Her "Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit comes much later but I so heart it in this moment.

Magnificiently done IPK!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ami, great articulation about Khushi's gadbad and choatic state of mind, as eloquently as Sanaya portrayed them.  I am still doing free strolls in those lanes of jalebi feeding.. his hato.. and intimate Khushi calling at the sorry.. classics they were..asrish every ounce...thanks for those bonuses..

The interpretations for her asking Mahadev not to tell DM were interesting.. I thought she was still hesitant about reestablishing her courtship with DM after she cut off with her. Am I missing some where where they both made up?

Dariya succumbing to kinara.. beautiful symbolism.

Like Indi, I also thought as she attained womanhood as she stepped into that corridor .. a  helplessness of not having one's beloved around in the hour of absolutely desperate moment.. when a dam breaks and inundates .. both to get drenched along with or to handle that overwhelming emotion.. sublimely portrayed by Sanaya..Apart from her initial fiesty self, I absolutely loved Khushi at two instances, one during the farq padtha hai.. she was an embodiment of magnanimity and composure when he is blown away in that pain.. and second here.. where the woman in her wakes up at his call.. literally..

Thank you ami.. great to see you..

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi all,

needed to celebrate the return of the man, the tremendous meeting between two lovers... we have been missing him... moping some of us. as rhea noted... 265 and he is here...

made this vm with a song that is also from this period. hope you enjoy.

the song... yes, when someone comes, there will be joy and happiness. my wait for the man in these words too... and rashid khan has sung it so so well.

😕

sorry, right now there's no way to access my vms because the kahani of blocking continues. maybe some day good sense will prevail and fans will be allowed to express their joy with a completely non commercial yet utterly precious piece of work... no matter what, i shall always have the emotional copyright for iss pyaar ko... so will you. and nothing can infringe upon it... for it stays in the dil... a fabulous vm... hamesha 😳

an attempt at translating...

aaoge jab tum saajna
when you come, my love

aaoge jab tum saajna
when you come, my love

angana phool khilenge
flowers will bloom in the courtyard

barsega saawan, barsega saawan
the rain will come down in torrents

jhoom jhoom ke
dancing and joyous
(my translation, i thought this word meant more than just in torrents, it had emotion in it)

do dil aise milenge
and how two hearts shall meet

aaoge jab tum saajna
when you come, my love

angana phool khilenge

naina tere kajrare
your eyes are kohl lined

naino pe hum dil hare hai
i've lost my heart to these eyes

anjane hi tere naino ne
unknowingly your eyes (or your eyes may be strangers but they...)

waade kiye kai saare hai
have made many promises to me

saanso ki laye madhyam chale, tose gaye
the flow of my breath has slowed, for you are gone

barsega saawan, barsega saawan

jhoom jhoom ke
dancing and joyous

do dil aise milenge

aaoge jab tum saajna
when you come, my love

angana phool khilenge

chanda ko taaku raaton ko
i stare at the moon at night

hai zindagi tere haathon mein
my life is in your hands

palko pe jhilmil taare hain
on my lashes are twinkling stars

aana bhari barsaato mein
please come when the rains are dense

sapno ka jahaan hoga khelaa khelaa
the world of dreams will brighten up and bloom

barsega saawan barsega saawan

jhoom jhoom ke
dancing and joyous

do dil aise milenge

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indi, I loved the vm immensely. I have always loved this song from JWM and when it was used it in IPK, loved it more. But now, with the full version of the song along with your special touch, this song has become even more dear. I've said it before and I say it again, you are excelling in vm making. ðŸ˜³ 
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

durga,

thanks for watching. and many thanks too for that compliment. faced a peculiar problem this time, could not cut out the audio in the clips completely, so toward the end and somewhere in the middle, the track audio is audible... after trying several times i just let it be and said, will be interesting. layers he he.

so enjoyed making it... never seen two people whom i never tire of watching.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ya, I noticed that. Thought you purposely let it be. But doesn't hinder the viewing experience at all. Yes, layers. Makes it more interesting. ðŸ˜ƒ
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

The Confession: Part two

Khushi, I love you!

his husky whisper, straight from his heart to her ear, closer to her than he ever has been. very nicely put, sir.
her chest stopped heaving, by
now she had a grip on the phone with both hands. She had been worried sick about him. nothing felt right about his
leaving. The smile that came so easily otherwise refused to grace her lips. Strong premonitions woke her to his voice
calling out for her in every possible way imaginable in a brilliant haunting scene. so sureal but at the same time so damn
real. she was beside herself, so much that Di and Nani arranged for her to join him but then her fears took shape futher
when she found out that he hadn't reached London.

The last she saw him, he left despite her begging and trying all in her power to stop him till she proved her innocence.
he left. 

She could have just gottn mad and ignored these unsettling feelings she had about his well being, but she could never could she?
Once she had decided that she simply wouldnt talk to him to avoid the "acidity"  and to her horror, it resulted in him fainting. Nothing mattered at this point, not her acidity nor his laad governing. 😆 😆 new verb graces angreji language

Simply her Arnavji, she had a need to do whatever necessaary to  make sure he is ok. Even after he came to and attempted to get up, she stoped his fall one side after the other, she stood there still with him in a worrtied state till he finally said in and ASR rood manner but still to be found beyond sexy by his sick twiste phangurls "Hato" "move!" uff the memories and the divine rudeness... hato. aaargh so much in just that. ttwisted indi salaams this para.

If he always needs to see her smiling, she also needs her Arnavji to be the ASR as we know him...shaitan or rakshas, he is hers to yell at to fight with and to take care of when need be, every bit of him. If he needed to protect her, save her, so did she. abs true, brilliant observation, she hates to think of him down and out, not himself. she gets him totally... such a sign of a smitten lover.

"baat aap ki hai toh farq padta hai"..."aapke bina toh hum"

she told him before he left, an out and out declaration of what he means to her, and its the magnitude of those feelings only get clearer after he leaves. Distance make the heart grow fonder after all, throw in a slew of worry thanks to a 6th sense and you've got all sorts of gadbad  and Sanaya does a brilliant job of displaying with her body language, expressions and dialogue delivery.

A moment thats recently became a person favorite is at the Mahadev temple, how she prays to  Him for the protection of her Arnavji. The urgency , the anxiety so so so well emoted with in her voice and the slight jerky movents from right to left...

"unse kahiye ki woh jaldi waapis aajaye...woh... hum..."

Her unfinished sentence said it all, the dil ki baat.
Then our classic Khushi that she is goes on to plea Mahadev not to tell DM...the offchance the DM feel jealous of Mahadev that He found out her dil ki baat first. yep fell in love with this moment. hope to uncover many such moments as this Kidnapping episodes are my least watched...

hehe Pagal..most likely the trait ASR can't live without...and now its chrystal clear to Khushi that she simply can't live without her Arnavji.

So imagine carrying these realizations or rather admitting of love and then the worry that he maybe in trouble, then he is unreachable or the text he sent is not like him...Sanaya sunk her teeth into this complexity...Keeping khushi intact.

Then a phone call...Di confirms is Chhotte...can she be anything but overwhelmed? from the second she took that phone, a tight grip on it suggesting how badly she wants to be close to him, to protect him, but the helplessness also evident... the tears of joy flowed in

Kh..."  is all he could get out before she grabs the phone by both of her hands, closing her eyes, her chest heaving, and her dhadkanien tez more than ever. a womanl in love. she just wants to take him in and his voice in,  i bet she was dying to hear  her name in his voice. She may have always felt the magic and the belonging in it.

"aap hamein iss tarah sabke saamne mat bulaiye" she told him once when he decided to go to a party to so he could say sorry to her. Perhaps at the time she was taken back by how personal it sounded.

the tears keep rolling down her face, while the phone has so blissfully become him. had the same feeling, it had his voice in it... so it was in a way him.good direction i thought, and an insight into worry and love.

"Khushi, i'm fine mien teek hoon ok?" he blurted with an attempt of conviction. She didn't have to ask, he just knew to tell her this. She cried and cried silently but through their connection, mehsoos, he just knew.

"Please mat ro" (Please don't cry) ... almost whispering he pleads to her

"Rabba ve" seeps in...the slow sad one

"Khushi Bas"..."Stop" ... have we seen anything so so sweet? 

"khushi rona band karo" (khushi stop crying)

He kept begging for the tears to stop but how could she after all the emotions she's endured in the past some 24-48 hours. though the phone call at this moment was a huge relief, it was probably the "what ifs" and that set fear of losing a loved one that only set off more tears, so she keeps crying...far away from the rest of the family, she created that space just for him, her and their windy connection.

The always chatty Khushi doesn't say a word, she just mehasooses and listens on, his voice, him.

Then a sudden change in the tides, the dariya succumbs to the kinara... beautiful.

"KHushi mei"

"Khushi mein tum..."

She closes her eyes, trying to mehsoos something, but certainly not anticipating these words.

"Khushi, I love you"

great khushi mix

Her eyes flew open as the strong wind gusts surrounding them become stronger and more defined.

A silence sustains the universe, A lone tear, much different from any tear she has ever cried, fell from her right eye.  gorgeous line.

she felt the slight smile and relief inside him while leaving her speechless. leaving me speechless...

Soft piano notes come in. A joyful smile comes on her face, he hangsup ever so painfully. But he said what he needed to

The joy quickly turns to sadness and dismay. but the phone, she looks at it as if were him, his face, his mouth that just said those words.

She put the phone to her chest, a sacred place where only a wife or a lover allows the man she loves. 

How intimate...who needs pheras khushi? He had already become hers, contract marriage or not. she holds the phone even tighter at her chest and allowed the smile once again to grace her face. She slowly walks away to be alone.

Just a lovely scene in the corridors where she thinks back to all of his halted "Farq" YES YES YES KHUSHI... all of those times,  he stopped short the farq was there...infact it was too much for him to handle.

Her "Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit comes much later but I so heart it in this moment.

Magnificiently done IPK!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

writing super wonderful, ami... barundiwani, come back.

tell teh world to go fry papad and come here every day...

i miss you, woman.

beautiful take... that silence sustains the universe line... i loved and felt the silence all over again.

thanks for trying your best to return... lovely edits of khushi.

and give me another life so i may only drool... aaah.

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

durga,

good to hear, the viewing is not ruined by that... must figure out why this happened. hmm.