Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Horizon

Confession of An Atypical Love..

"Love is an irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly"

- Robert Frost

She fell into his arms one fine evening that altered the conformation of his constellations permanently.  He was raged beyond belief. Briefly, she tried to get away, but he wouldn't let her...and pulled her closer as if that's the order of the universe. A not so quintessential mohabbat breathed life...burgeoned... buttressed rather strangely amidst deliberate hostility. The mohabbat in him could never diminish even after his umpteen efforts to shun it and run away. very well said... where was the place for love in his life, where was the yearning for something afar, yet she came and he couldn't stop a thing... for yeah, the love had taken its first breath.

He gave her ample reasons for nafrat .. to hate him boundless. She screamed, she squabbled, she shivered, she sobbed...yet she survived... and could never leave him.. tightly tethered by that bond of nafrat. After all love and hate, both such very intense emotions, separated only by a fine line. But either, mighty enough to keep the two bonded.

According to legends, Vamana (an avatar of Lord Vishnu) asked only for 3 feet of land from the king Mahabali (grandson of Prahlada) that the latter gladly granted. But vamana, with his supreme power grew immense and encompassed two worlds in two steps that the benevolent king had no way but to bow down for the third foot in front of this who initially seemed like a young non-assuming boy.  A classic analogy in Hindu scriptures when something expands unrestrained.. that one has no place to escape. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

For arnav singh raizada, the fierce emotion that remained steadfast amidst the carnage of a myriad of other emotions, anger, denial, mistrust, reluctance, hatred, is, the love nestled in his heart for her. He has no qualms to bow down in front of this insurmountable feeling today. At gunpoint when his mortal existence seemed in jeopardy he submitted to his blazing inner truth... that she IS his existence.. wazood.. astitva!

And she would know that TODAY!

He has always said the most important things without much ado, without any prelude..

"Shaadi karni hogi.. mujh se" precisely... he is teh quintessential non fussy, say it as it is iconoclast who does away with a lot of frills yet is the deepest widest  being within... love his straight to teh point, no nonsense talk... even with la earlier that diwali night.. shadi kar raha hai... on a dark night, by the pool side he asked.. rather commanded.. her. He would have perhaps said the exact same thing on the terrace that day with a totally different timber in his voice and eyes, sending shivers down her spine, of a different kind than on the pool side, alas.. if only he were to reach onto the terrace not enduring that great implosion at its door step!

When he left her at the airport, a sudden vacuum engulfed her... aap chale gaye tho hum saansein hi nahi le payenge...I wouldn't be able to breathe if you leave...her saansein ruk jayengi moment... as her life force went away with him. Air, how this element is essential for survival... how love always found its way in the same element ...a gust of wind breezed past and the phone rang. When Akash passed on the phone to her, as she heard her arnavji on the airwaves, this time around they carried a message that profusely aerated her much stifled soul in his absence...

"Khushi"..a barrage of tears unleashed down her eyes as she heard him call her name huskily .. she is missing him bad.. real bad. she needs him here.. by her side...right now.. dearly! After a very brief hesitant mumble, a very unlike his assertive self, the words encased in his heart all these months, at last made their way to his airways...and attained a harmonic tune ..that she is longing to hear for long now..

"Khushi, I love you"!

The non-conformist Arnav Singh Raizada confesses...

"If there is no light or no tomorrow, if there is no right and wrong, if there are no dos and don't s, if there are no expectations, no responsibilities,  if the world ceases to exist.. amidst this adversity, there is only one bloom hidden intact in my heart... that direly needs to reach yours.. that is my love, the truth that I love you!" beautiful take.

She held that phone close and dear as if that is her life line, as if she cannot let that moment lapse, as if there is nothing else she would rather want to hear. All her queries since long seemed to be answered.. "nahi understand... aap samjhayiye hume"... he did today.. in his own laconic way. Ironically, sometimes the... samjhana...explanation to the most complex things lies in simple facts.. that he loved her!

Those Gulzar lines, talked about many times, come back ringing.."pyar koi bol nahi.. pyar aawaz nahi... Noor ki boond hai sadiyon se baha karthi hai (love has no words, no voice.. it is only a droplet of light flowing since eons.)  That noor ki boond...a droplet of radiance...that lone drop of tear rolled down her cheek... at the profundity of the moment!

Love, that has been knocking on their doors since long and been masquerading behind various faces by a pool side, inside a white SUV, on a dance floor .. has at last unveiled itself most ceremoniously in their lives!                                               

beautiful writing, indu... yes at last love. it is here. reminds me of that pinter poem i have quoted before. he was such an individualistic man, a larger than life man in his own way and an iconoclast, without setting out to be one... he was just who he was.

he had at last pushed away the immaterial and looked straight at what matters and the first opportunity he got to say it... he did. how etched this personality gets with each of his actions and decisions.

indi52 thumbnail
hi sohara,

thanks for reading 259... our sexy boy is ropes, sob sob.

yes he did tried to utter Khushi. His whole heart and mind was occupied with Khushi's thought only. But don't you think it's not so difficult to move with a chair. I mean the chair was not anchored with some steady thing.

agree it is not that tough, but maybe what compounds matters is the fact that he has not had his medicines for almost three days.,.. and perhaps not much food... he is sitting tied to a chair, cramped, strength flagging... maybe that's why?

thanks for liking the music thought... there was a definite sense of movements to this episode.,.. quite crafted. i enjoyed that.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow indi di, such a beautiful vm. Melodious song of jab we met has made it stand out. 
loving it. πŸ‘
indi52 thumbnail
javeria,

thanks. so happy you enjoyed... loved making it of course.

i miss you... busy these days? no more takes... what's up.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all,

needed to celebrate the return of the man, the tremendous meeting between two lovers... we have been missing him... moping some of us. as rhea noted... 265 and he is here...

made this vm with a song that is also from this period. hope you enjoy.

the song... yes, when someone comes, there will be joy and happiness. my wait for the man in these words too... and rashid khan has sung it so so well.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07FzHMBFQmA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

an attempt at translating...

aaoge jab tum saajna
when you come, my love

aaoge jab tum saajna
when you come, my love

angana phool khilenge
flowers will bloom in the courtyard

barsega saawan, barsega saawan
the rain will come down in torrents

jhoom jhoom ke
dancing and joyous
(my translation, i thought this word meant more than just in torrents, it had emotion in it)

do dil aise milenge
and how two hearts shall meet

aaoge jab tum saajna
when you come, my love

angana phool khilenge

naina tere kajrare
your eyes are kohl lined

naino pe hum dil hare hai
i've lost my heart to these eyes

anjane hi tere naino ne
unknowingly your eyes (or your eyes may be strangers but they...)

waade kiye kai saare hai
have made many promises to me

saanso ki laye madhyam chale, tose gaye
the flow of my breath has slowed, for you are gone

barsega saawan, barsega saawan

jhoom jhoom ke
dancing and joyous

do dil aise milenge

aaoge jab tum saajna
when you come, my love

angana phool khilenge

chanda ko taaku raaton ko
i stare at the moon at night

hai zindagi tere haathon mein
my life is in your hands

palko pe jhilmil taare hain
on my lashes are twinkling stars

aana bhari barsaato mein
please come when the rains are dense

sapno ka jahaan hoga khelaa khelaa
the world of dreams will brighten up and bloom

barsega saawan barsega saawan

jhoom jhoom ke
dancing and joyous

do dil aise milenge

Don't know if my WOW is enough here...Oh In di, they keep getting better and better. at the start as Rashids raag starts and how you edited to halt suddenly for the screeching car...me in luv with it.  loved how they used this song after the confession and love just as much how you've used it here for his return. take bow missy! and do some timkas with those jhumkas πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Ami, great articulation about Khushi's gadbad and choatic state of mind, as eloquently as Sanaya portrayed them.  I am still doing free strolls in those lanes of jalebi feeding.. his hato.. and intimate Khushi calling at the sorry.. classics they were..asrish every ounce...thanks for those bonuses..

The interpretations for her asking Mahadev not to tell DM were interesting.. I thought she was still hesitant about reestablishing her courtship with DM after she cut off with her. Am I missing some where where they both made up?

Dariya succumbing to kinara.. beautiful symbolism.

Like Indi, I also thought as she attained womanhood as she stepped into that corridor .. a  helplessness of not having one's beloved around in the hour of absolutely desperate moment.. when a dam breaks and inundates .. both to get drenched along with or to handle that overwhelming emotion.. sublimely portrayed by Sanaya..Apart from her initial fiesty self, I absolutely loved Khushi at two instances, one during the farq padtha hai.. she was an embodiment of magnanimity and composure when he is blown away in that pain.. and second here.. where the woman in her wakes up at his call.. literally..

Thank you ami.. great to see you..

Thanks so much Indu for reading and getting to it so fast, ignore the pm i just sent pleej. I forgot to pm the link to everyone last nt.

thank G for those free strolls, they keep me going these days. About the Mahadev temple scene interperations, you maybe abs rt. its just have i have been seeing these epis not in the fuid manner that i shoud. The only interaction i recall with Khushi and DM is when she gives rand to DM on Holi eventhough she still acts mad...honestly didn't think of that so thank you. Not sure if she patched ups officially.

I haven't really seen the corridor scene and the song scene well yet, hope to and plan to write, but I abs love wat you and In di saw here, her transforming into a woman through and through. can't wait to watch it over again and look for this.

In love with what you sain in purple, and how brilliantly put in that underlined part, mmmwaaas!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

writing super wonderful, ami... barundiwani, come back.

tell teh world to go fry papad and come here every day...

i miss you, woman.

beautiful take... that silence sustains the universe line... i loved and felt the silence all over again.

thanks for trying your best to return... lovely edits of khushi.

and give me another life so i may only drool... aaah.

Thanks In di. I miss you too in IF land woman!! me so happy with all the pink πŸ˜Š thanks for all the lovely comments, keeping it all just to show off a bit πŸ˜†and so happy you like that on line so much. Drool away for now, we all need a thousand lives for that alone!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
πŸ‘

Confession of An Atypical Love..

"Love is an irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly"

- Robert Frost

She fell into his arms one fine evening that altered the conformation of his constellations permanently.  He was raged beyond belief. Briefly, she tried to get away, but he wouldn't let her...and pulled her closer as if that's the order of the universe. A not so quintessential mohabbat breathed life...burgeoned... buttressed rather strangely amidst deliberate hostility. The mohabbat in him could never diminish even after his umpteen efforts to shun it and run away.

He gave her ample reasons for nafrat .. to hate him boundless. She screamed, she squabbled, she shivered, she sobbed...yet she survived... and could never leave him.. tightly tethered by that bond of nafrat. After all love and hate, both such very intense emotions, separated only by a fine line. But either, mighty enough to keep the two bonded.

According to legends, Vamana (an avatar of Lord Vishnu) asked only for 3 feet of land from the king Mahabali (grandson of Prahlada) that the latter gladly granted. But vamana, with his supreme power grew immense and encompassed two worlds in two steps that the benevolent king had no way but to bow down for the third foot in front of this who initially seemed like a young non-assuming boy.  A classic analogy in Hindu scriptures when something expands unrestrained.. that one has no place to escape.

For arnav singh raizada, the fierce emotion that remained steadfast amidst the carnage of a myriad of other emotions, anger, denial, mistrust, reluctance, hatred, is, the love nestled in his heart for her. He has no qualms to bow down in front of this insurmountable feeling today. At gunpoint when his mortal existence seemed in jeopardy he submitted to his blazing inner truth... that she IS his existence.. wazood.. astitva!

And she would know that TODAY!

He has always said the most important things without much ado, without any prelude..

"Shaadi karni hogi.. mujh se" on a dark night, by the pool side he asked.. rather commanded.. her. He would have perhaps said the exact same thing on the terrace that day with a totally different timber in his voice and eyes, sending shivers down her spine, of a different kind than on the pool side, alas.. if only he were to reach onto the terrace not enduring that great implosion at its door step!

When he left her at the airport, a sudden vacuum engulfed her... aap chale gaye tho hum saansein hi nahi le payenge...I wouldn't be able to breathe if you leave...her saansein ruk jayengi moment... as her life force went away with him. Air, how this element is essential for survival... how love always found its way in the same element ...a gust of wind breezed past and the phone rang. When Akash passed on the phone to her, as she heard her arnavji on the airwaves, this time around they carried a message that profusely aerated her much stifled soul in his absence...

"Khushi"..a barrage of tears unleashed down her eyes as she heard him call her name huskily .. she is missing him bad.. real bad. she needs him here.. by her side...right now.. dearly! After a very brief hesitant mumble, a very unlike his assertive self, the words encased in his heart all these months, at last made their way to his airways...and attained a harmonic tune ..that she is longing to hear for long now..

"Khushi, I love you"!

The non-conformist Arnav Singh Raizada confesses...

"If there is no light or no tomorrow, if there is no right and wrong, if there are no dos and don't s, if there are no expectations, no responsibilities,  if the world ceases to exist.. amidst this adversity, there is only one bloom hidden intact in my heart... that direly needs to reach yours.. that is my love, the truth that I love you!"

She held that phone close and dear as if that is her life line, as if she cannot let that moment lapse, as if there is nothing else she would rather want to hear. All her queries since long seemed to be answered.. "nahi understand... aap samjhayiye hume"... he did today.. in his own laconic way. Ironically, sometimes the... samjhana...explanation to the most complex things lies in simple facts.. that he loved her!

Those Gulzar lines, talked about many times, come back ringing.."pyar koi bol nahi.. pyar aawaz nahi... Noor ki boond hai sadiyon se baha karthi hai (love has no words, no voice.. it is only a droplet of light flowing since eons.)  That noor ki boond...a droplet of radiance...that lone drop of tear rolled down her cheek... at the profundity of the moment!

Love, that has been knocking on their doors since long and been masquerading behind various faces by a pool side, inside a white SUV, on a dance floor .. has at last unveiled itself most ceremoniously in their lives!                                               

πŸ‘πŸ‘

My Horizon, you've taken me to new hights with this take. first of all, floored as to how you've managed to say so much in such little space. beautiful take.
Thanks for putting their journey in such a manner. It all came down to this moment. 

I gigled at the "order of the universe"...b/c its sounds funny but is so true. so much in their love story was out of their control and call it DM or the Universe...the force was always their and so big.

Thanks for mentioning her "inquiries", I really cherish those moments when she had the guts to questions this rollar coaster he took her on. 

and then what better way to end than some words of Gulzaar, lovely tie up of those lines and esp that one of the "Noor"...that tear was a character of its own that day.

Thank Indu, so happy i caught this one! 
Promo for episode 265

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 31st May 2012 Promo Finally Arnav and Khushi meet !!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtXJEQKJts8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
kate... kate... kate...

in the promo, the two are together in the scene, its their hands meeting through the wire mesh... no double here... aaargh the ear is the correct one. thanks so much. i want to scream.