Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
episode 258

had to post this here. wrote it on page 12 of crooner 72. soon after watching the episode. one of my earliest posts on the forum. i still recall my state when i first saw this scene. there was a lot of hope about the story and characters at that point... things didn't go the way we thought they might. but the feelings about the performance remain just that, in fact, every day i get hit by it some more.

who could be expected to write cogently today after seeing what we have seen.

i am all over the place. a voice is blowing through me. a trembling lip caresses my eyes. what's that rush of wind and that distant song that plays? long distance, extreme close up, utterly scraggly and worn out "i love you."

is there any other way to say those words.

again and again and again barun shows his mettle as an actor. does even he know how good he is?

method acting from a lad who was minding phone calls till just a couple of years ago. who said the book he'd perused as a youngster was mainly his dad's cheque book. a 28 year old whose interviews never go right, right but not "right right." a serial actor who is handed the script piece meal, day upon day with no real plan as to where it's all headed. no ready film script here, no complete, edited, perfected play. a daily soap.

bless you, barun sobti.

and yes, sanaya irani. for close to 10 days now you've carried this show. she is a spunky one, isn't she? she knows who everyone is really devoted to, that the main audience of a daily tv romance isn't made up of men waiting to fall in love with love. yet, she's never phased. in fact. she gives her work and her co-star her utter best, straight from the heart, from the purest place of instinct and she shines. inviting all around her to shine as well. marvelous.

gosh that silent entreaty through inanimate phones and airwaves. one hand presses the receiver close to the ear, "khushi!" and an expression flits, a tear forms, the other hand comes up and cradles the phone closer. the tear rolls (the order of events is a mental recall, may be a bit off. sorry). she never says a word, yet she's saying so much to him. and he can hear every word.

god who wrote this scene. who directed it. who set the music. who edited. who counted the seconds. who said let the wind blow.

may i fall at your feet.

anjali returned in full force today. the milk crashed to the floor, and it was as though she reached right in and found the di that is viscerally attached to her chotte. children of the same mother.

yeah, looks like a kidnap (i never saw the precap as i caught the second telecast) and looks like snakewa is the creep. alas even all that lifebuoy couldn't wash the filth off him. oh oh oh. out, damned spot, out!

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Horizon

Aap aa gaye??...

All of a sudden there is that familiar gust of wind.. ..he chimed into their vicinity.. on to that chaise along with those harmonic piano notes. He turned to the side...lazily zipped lips...sleep ridden eyes...yet an unmistakable desire and longing not to let go of her sight in front of him...reveling in every of her essence.

A poet said "ek kami thi Tajmahal me .. hum ne teri tasweer laga di" (there is a dearth in Tajmahal.. I hung your picture there!) .. that was felt many a times when this man set his eyes on her in sheer admiration,  love. It barely lasted a couple of brief seconds here.. but was enough to speak of his endless yearning...

"Aap aa gaye"? she screamed in ecstatic joy...reluctant to dismiss the sight in front of her as a mere imagination. She has been listless and wistful... to have him around her.. with her...a faraway mirage turning into a soul soaking elixir...

ironically, couple of months from this day, the night of Rakhsha bandhan, he would thoroughly tremble her with a gaze filled with unbridled passion from the very same chaise ..in the same attire. Perhaps dreams DO come true.. if they are as utterly genuine and soulful as Khushi's!

I just noticed your signature Indu.. sweet..

I had completely missed the connection. that morning.. magical .. and the way he looked at her.. uff.. Indu you said it! It felt like he was worshipping her existence.. ibaadat.. the unwavering intense gaze.. sometimes even when they had a comic cute scene going on, but his eyes always held an unmistakably emotion.. the actor never forgot to not have that emotion his eyes.. 

This is the same attire.. perhaps dreams do come true.. such a sweet thought Indu. I recently mentioned in a take that so many times this connection with dresses came. Wonder if whoever decides the dresses is briefed on the storyline for the day..future arcs.. maybe it was all serendipity.. maybe it was by design.. actually who cares.. sapno ki duniya mein rehna hi achcha hai.. with these two..

And nice edits.. that side profile..
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 258

had to post this here. wrote it on page 12 of crooner 72. soon after watching the episode. one of my earliest posts on the forum. i still recall my state when i first saw this scene. there was a lot of hope about the story and characters at that point... things didn't go the way we thought they might. but the feelings about the performance remain just that, in fact, every day i get hit by it some more.

i am all over the place. a voice is blowing through me. a trembling lip caresses my eyes. what's that rush of wind and that distant song that plays? long distance, extreme close up, utterly scraggly and worn out "i love you."

again and again and again barun shows his mettle as an actor. does even he know how good he is?

method acting from a lad who was minding phone calls till just a couple of years ago. who said the book he'd perused as a youngster was mainly his dad's cheque book. a 28 year old whose interviews never go right, right but not "right right." a serial actor who is handed the script piece meal, day upon day with no real plan as to where it's all headed. no ready film script here, no complete, edited, perfected play. a daily soap.

bless you, barun sobti.

and yes, sanaya irani. for close to 10 days now you've carried this show. she is a spunky one, isn't she? she knows who everyone is really devoted to, that the main audience of a daily tv romance isn't made up of men waiting to fall in love with love. yet, she's never phased. in fact. she gives her work and her co-star her utter best, straight from the heart, from the purest place of instinct and she shines. inviting all around her to shine as well. marvelous.

gosh that silent entreaty through inanimate phones and airwaves. one hand presses the receiver close to the ear, "khushi!" and an expression flits, a tear forms, the other hand comes up and cradles the phone closer. the tear rolls (the order of events is a mental recall, may be a bit off. sorry). she never says a word, yet she's saying so much to him. and he can hear every word.

god who wrote this scene. who directed it. who set the music. who edited. who counted the seconds. who said let the wind blow.

may i fall at your feet.

anjali returned in full force today. the milk crashed to the floor, and it was as though she reached right in and found the di that is viscerally attached to her chotte. children of the same mother.

yeah, looks like a kidnap (i never saw the precap as i caught the second telecast) and looks like snakewa is the creep. alas even all that lifebuoy couldn't wash the filth off him. oh oh oh. out, damned spot, out!

Brilliant indi!  Yes Loved the thoughts and I bow down as well to the creators of that scene!
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

episode 258

bless you, barun sobti.

may i fall at your feet.

Indi di, loved reading your take of 258. Had tears in my eyes!
Loved the connection with that other telephone call, one of my favorite scenes. Ha, the high days! That inability to disguise his worry even in front of his girlfriend and sister. La's slow realization. That softening comes after that takeoff in 129, is that correct?
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^
hi kizh,

made ya cry? i am all gooey at the thought... thanks.

softening of 129... what a nice thought. he was a mini monster. all because she had dared to get engaged to another... 

but even going back... guest house and him looking at that cut on his hand... later the meeting before teej, when the hand can't rub off the red, yeh kujhe kya ho raha hai (words to that effect)... and the terribly mad and tender nainital... the gussa, the taking care of, the bashing up, the return of rage, then that need to be there in the hosptal, even if he can't hug her back... finally, the hand on the head... didn't it all say "mine" in may ways? all through an undoing of a hard resistant cynical man...
the phonecall so clearly said "mine" though... she matters to him... how pareshan i was... ohohoho.  
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

^^^

hi kizh,

made ya cry? i am all gooey at the thought... thanks.

softening of 129... what a nice thought. he was a mini monster. all because she had dared to get engaged to another... 

but even going back... guest house and him looking at that cut on his hand... later the meeting before teej, when the hand can't rub off the red, yeh kujhe kya ho raha hai (words to that effect)... and the terribly mad and tender nainital... the gussa, the taking care of, the bashing up, the return of rage, then that need to be there in the hosptal, even if he can't hug her back... finally, the hand on the head... didn't it all say "mine" in may ways? absolutely!all through an undoing of a hard resistant cynical man...
the phonecall so clearly said "mine" though... she matters to him... how pareshan i was... ohohoho.  

He definitely was a mini monster in the lead up to 129. Gosh that anger, standing on both sides of a glass door. That final sliding of the door by her, signifying her withdrawal, that thinking on her part that he really does not care. Heartbreaking.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Aap aa gaye??...

All of a sudden there is that familiar gust of wind.. ..he chimed into their vicinity.. on to that chaise along with those harmonic piano notes. He turned to the side...lazily zipped lips...sleep ridden eyes...yet an unmistakable desire and longing not to let go of her sight in front of him...reveling in every of her essence.

A poet said "ek kami thi Tajmahal me .. hum ne teri tasweer laga di" (there is a dearth in Tajmahal.. I hung your picture there!) .. that was felt many a times when this man set his eyes on her in sheer admiration,  love. It barely lasted a couple of brief seconds here.. but was enough to speak of his endless yearning...

"Aap aa gaye"? she screamed in ecstatic joy...reluctant to dismiss the sight in front of her as a mere imagination. She has been listless and wistful... to have him around her.. with her...a faraway mirage turning into a soul soaking elixir...

ironically, couple of months from this day, the night of Rakhsha bandhan, he would thoroughly tremble her with a gaze filled with unbridled passion from the very same chaise ..in the same attire. Perhaps dreams DO come true.. if they are as utterly genuine and soulful as Khushi's!

Beautiful, keen, perceptive thought, H!

The lines you quote are immense in the context - probably as acutely felt by her in his absence, if not more. The desire to cling to and live with his image...mirage as you wonderfully name the sighting...is so wholehearted for her...leaving him no choice but to be as she wants him to be...pushing him to reach his depth of feeling for her...be her lover..

The power of skd i tell you...usskey bina bhi kya jeena..

kizh72 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

Beautiful, keen, perceptive thought, H!

The lines you quote are immense in the context - probably as acutely felt by her in his absence, if not more. The desire to cling to and live with his image...mirage as you wonderfully name the sighting...is so wholehearted for her...leaving him no choice but to be as she wants him to be...pushing him to reach his depth of feeling for her...be her lover..

The power of skd i tell you...usskey bina bhi kya jeena..

Horizon, beautifully written.
And isskiya humar! Love what you've written.
My internal skd has been enriched by reading all that you guys write.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Horizon, beautifully written.
And isskiya humar! Love what you've written.
My internal skd has been enriched by reading all that you guys write.

Humaar too, Kijhiya! I don't think i had any understanding of any of this before i got here. Love your "love", ladki!

(Bythebhays, bhat you means by skd internaliya? Therej are morej than bhun, ijj it?? Okayj, thank youj bhery, phar the inpho...i go meets the Phroid and issolve this pujjulez 😆)
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

I just noticed your signature Indu.. sweet..

I had completely missed the connection. that morning.. magical .. and the way he looked at her.. uff.. Indu you said it! It felt like he was worshipping her existence.. ibaadat.. the unwavering intense gaze.. sometimes even when they had a comic cute scene going on, but his eyes always held an unmistakably emotion.. the actor never forgot to not have that emotion his eyes.. 

This is the same attire.. perhaps dreams do come true.. such a sweet thought Indu. I recently mentioned in a take that so many times this connection with dresses came. Wonder if whoever decides the dresses is briefed on the storyline for the day..future arcs.. maybe it was all serendipity.. maybe it was by design.. actually who cares.. sapno ki duniya mein rehna hi achcha hai.. with these two..

And nice edits.. that side profile..

Haha Rhea.. the connection to the magenta polo was sheer coincidence .. low budget channel and PH.. nothing God sent symbolism there:) .. but that look in his eyes ... unmistakeable desire .. and ibaadat as you beautifully put...

Discussed  and debated the whole next 24 hrs post that Rakhshabandhan if they consummated their marriage .. all beos of that one look in his eyes...making love seems beyond physicality..

This moment was special becos it was his new shot post that airport..

thanks for liking the siggy and the post..