Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@mnx...no the news is not yet confirmed. Its just speculation all thanks to the article. No concrete proof as yet!!
Sunitashri thumbnail
If Suhasi is coming as Bheelni than this could be the story where this Bhil tribe came about.

As the story goes, once Lord Shiva was wandering amidst mountains, in dense forests, enduring an ailment. As he walked his way through bushes and rocks, he came across a very beautiful girl, whose single glance cured the lord's sickness. Thereon, the lord expressed his will to marry the girl. Their marriage gave birth to several children, one of them was quite ugly and precarious. One day he killed the Lord's ox (Nandi). The lord became so angry that he sent him to forests as a punishment and never called him back. The child grew up in forest, feeding on wild fruits and living close to animals, his lineage was called Bhil and till this day Bhils consider forests as their home.
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Now its getting sad that she has been replaced by that girl.
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meself

Puja played the part perfect to the T. Her flawless potrayal of Syama Kaali was amazing! It'll be a huge loss to let her go.

It'll be almost impossible to see anyone other than her. Gosh why is this character jinxed?? Maybe I am hoping against the odds but I'd like a confirmation of sorts! Besides I don't like Suhasi at all. Hoping Puja sticks to the show!!

@bold part completely agree with you..

I was big Sonarika and Mouni fan (I still am), I did not accept Puja at first..but the way she have portrayed Maa Kali, she gained all my love...

If Mohit is perfect Shiva, then Puja is my perfect Parvati..I am very very sad about this news hope it comes as a rumor earlier also we have heard a gossip about her replacement, but it was not true, hope this time also it becomes false... I too hope Puja sticks to the show

and about the post being jinxed, wanna tell you a funny coincidence..as a kid I used to watch the serial Om Namah Shivay..in that serial Lord Shiva replaced twice..and here if Puja's replacement comes true(which I surely don't want) Parvati will also be changed twice...  
Edited by panchaali - 9 years ago
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

did you all notice one thing?2 years ago around this time we well me for sure(other old members,lot's of them left forum long ago) were wondering who will be Parvati?Sati died and we all wanted Mouni as Parvati but we got the news that someone else will be Parvati..and we got few names like Divyanka,Ayesha and Suhasi but got Sona who was never mentioned in any news..then last year again around this time got the news that Sona is going to be replaced and for new Parvati again got few names and one of them was Suhasi but again got Puja who was never mentioned in any news..now this year again same time same news and the name is also same...is this any coincidence?πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

OMG!!! never knew about this..thankz for sharing...
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As Mahadev had said so many times.. Prakriti Ke Kai Roop Hote Hain..

I guess the DKDM team has taken it too literally πŸ€‘
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kaatayani

omggg epic epic suchi...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...thank god they spared Mahadev atleast...πŸ˜†
panchaali thumbnail

I am soo sad still can't stop laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this is damn funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I guess the DKDM team has taken it too literally🀑

Suchi..this should now be the motto of the show

By the way I am feeling really sad..again a replacement..first Sona andnowPooja..what has happened to the makers. Oftheshow..they should just shut it down

Now only the real Mahadev can solve this
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was just trolling about the forum this morning, and this was a surprise.
I guess this must have been in the works - they just put the news out after JDJ aired.  Oh well!
Sad that they put out that same old "tantrum" story. I mean the PH/channel needs to learn to respect their actors. Such stories do not do the rounds without input from them. 

I watch only two Hindi shows - DKDM and another crime based show on another channel. So I cannot really comment on the acting abilities of this actress - Suhasi Dhami.
But lookswise, she does not seem to suit the role. Don't get me wrong, the lady is pretty. What I mean is as Parvati/Adi Shakti.  Casting of an actor usually involves physicality + acting ability + the composite with the main lead.

Lets's see, how DKDM will work it. Many a time, the actor that seems not right for a role, actually goes on to do great.   In any case, she needs only to match/better Puja, who from all accounts was not very popular as Parvati - so should be a piece of cake.

DKDM has lost much of its following.  All of us who are still here, are here as fans of the show - so actors coming and going do not make much of a difference. Except of course, Mr.Raina - his portrayal of Mahadev is spot on. If he goes, everyone goes.

THE REAL REPLACEMENT that DKDM requires is in the writing department. I mean it takes "real talent" to mess up the already available beautiful stories of  Lord Shiva.   I wish they could get back the writer who they started with.

Or better still do a big favour to Mr.Raina, and wind up!

Edited by rsnarula67 - 9 years ago