Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anubharad

I can never conclude what is going on  in a show by just merely reading updates. I hear many people say that. If am not interested in a show I would not even bother reading updates of the same least of all talk about how two actresses look or act in a show just based on updates and than come to a solid conclusion about the same based on just reading updates.

As for actresses Like Sridevi and others I think if u can imagine them in your head than why not even Bipashu Basu could be game for the role 😆

@ bold.. to each his own.. as 4 me, dkdm has always intrested me since the time it started airing .. i felt & still do feel that the makers had a brilliant concept, cast & technology at hand..but over time, writers messed it up real bad.. i dont have the patience to watch a slow dragging show & its boring uninteresting tracks..so WUs here give me an idea about whats going on in the show..if something interesting comes up, i tune into the show..and more often than not "this something interesting" happens 2 b "adi shakthi" tracks..and hence my feedbacks r mostly restricted to the portrayal of adi shakthi in the show...i have never even seen DKDM sri Ram or Hanuman...never watched it during the Ramayan phase...🥱 ðŸ˜†
Anusha-B thumbnail
Yeh jism pyaar karna nahi janta, janta hain toh sirf jism ki bhook..ROFL..Imagine those same lips saying swami..Trying to imagine Bips as Parvati🤣

Yeh jism pyaar karna nahi janta, janta hain toh sirf jism ki bhook..ROFL..Imagine those same lips saying swami..Trying to imagine Bips as Parvati🤣

O BOY !!!...   
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry interrupt but why no one is talking about suhasi..i agree in looks she is average but in acting she is class.
oh and BTW the news of puja's replacement is not even confirmed..
gum fir kar saari baat previous leading ladies par hi kyun aa jati hai🤔

i only meant like Bipasha has the physique and beauty required 4 portrayal of adi shakthi..

especially those eyes!!..

someone who looks like her can portray adi shakthi efficiently...

but thats just one person's opnion & thoughts...😊
Edited by Akash005 - 9 years ago
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
instead of discussing who could have ben the parvati or who should have been the parvati why don't we just discuss about the actress who is already chosen to play parvati😊

Originally posted by: jyoti07

sorry interrupt but why no one is talking about suhasi..i agree in looks she is average but in acting she is class.

oh and BTW the news of puja's replacement is not even confirmed..
gum fir kar saari baat previous leading ladies par hi kyun aa jati hai🤔

O BOY !!...   

this time Meenakshi will surely kick me out !

but i still feel it is very much relevant to the topic.. since the new actress will b cast in the role of Parvathi, it is but obvious that the names of previous actresses in the same role will pop up..personally i c nothing wrong or unjustified in that..however, i m putting an end to it and exiting ðŸ˜Š.. i seriously pissed off a senior member & DT last time...dont think it is wise to even loom in the periphery again...🤢

as for the current actress in question, i know nothing about her..dkdm is the only Indian television series i have taken a liking to...so no idea about other actors in other serials ..but going by the pic of the actress, she seems ok..if sonarika & puja can pull it off, so can she !
Edited by Akash005 - 9 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS actually suhasi was always in list of makers for parvati character from the beginning of this show , but I will miss pooja she is fab and also cute
Anusha-B thumbnail
Guys it is confirmed Suhasi is the new Parvati...TOI news 😃

Suhasi Dhami, who has earlier done shows like Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Housewife Hai. .. Sab Jaanti Hai, has been finalised to replace Puja Banerjee as the new Parvati in Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev, say sources.

In December last year, there were reports about Puja quitting the show owing to health issues but she managed to stay back on the show.

According to sources, "Puja had put in her papers earlier also but she stayed back after a few adjustments were made. However, she wasn't much interested in the show and now that she has bagged Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, she decided to quit the show. Suhasi will be entering the show as Bheelni. The track will show Bheelni's entry in Mahadev's life. Shiv would get involved with Bheelni and she would ask him to get married to her. Shiv would be in a dilemma but since he knows she is a different avatar of Parvati, he would consent for marriage. After marriage, when he will take her to Kailash, people won't recognize her. Then Shiv will be revealing the fact that this is Parvati only."

Suhasi confirmed the news of her entry and said, "Yes I will be entering the show as new Parvati. I will start shooting for the show in a couple of days. This is my first mythological character and I am quite excited. I always wanted to do a mythological show but I don't know why I was never offered one. When we asked her about replacing Puja, she said, "There are many avatars of Parvati so you can mould yourself to that." Producer Nikhil Sinha couldn't be reached as he is out of country. We texted Puja but she didn't revert to our message. Interestingly, this is the third Parvati for Mahadev. Initially, the role was played by Sonarika Bhadoria, who was replaced by Puja.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Suhasi-Dhami-the-new-Parvati-in-Devon-Ke-Dev-Mahadev/articleshow/36290603.cms
Edited by anubharad - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
koi MR ka naam dedo guiness recordse ke liye...7 shaadi...5 diff ppl ONSCREEN..😆

tfs anu for new toi article